Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
@Vestratto is a god damn hero for holding back a full release and making fixes.
I agree! He knows that people love their vapor and he knows people are investing hard earned money into the Anvil so he wants to make sure you guys get as many bells and whistles as possible, i think you guys will enjoy the few upgrades a lot....you shouldn't have to spend any more money for upgrades on the Anvil for a bit ( not that there wont be any 😉) you guys are going to get a lot more for what you pay for.... travel case, chambers, better airflow, better cooling, 10mm/14mm adapters & the hot swap tool!

jbm

I agree! He knows that people love their vapor and he knows people are investing hard earned money into the Anvil so he wants to make sure you guys get as many bells and whistles as possible, i think you guys will enjoy the few upgrades a lot....you shouldn't have to spend any more money for upgrades on the Anvil for a bit ( not that there wont be any 😉) you guys are going to get a lot more for what you pay for.... travel case, chambers, better airflow, better cooling, 10mm/14mm adapters & the hot swap tool!
So how does this look going forward for non founders? After all, we’re going to possibly be investing equally hard earned money into the next drop as well. What’s the planned upgrade policy for new purchasers going forward? Is there one?

jbm,

TerpzChaser

Looking forward to my founders kit! Glad to hear it is coming soon! Funds are ready to release and my stash is waiting for this great device!

Whiff

Company Rep
So how does this look going forward for non founders? After all, we’re going to possibly be investing equally hard earned money into the next drop as well. What’s the planned upgrade policy for new purchasers going forward? Is there one?
The updated users edition is the final product so the pre exsisting and new customers will all have the same units.

Vestratto is taking care of the pre existing customers 1st, John is hoping to e shipping those out as early as monday.

🤞🤞🤞

Glorg

We’ll I’m glad I held off on jumping on that Enano xl right away ( looks sick too but anvil is a must have for me ) funds are tight with renovations that’s why I kind of was wanting that “guesstimate”. The new updates and colours look sick, blame your hype machine working for my eagerness to get one in hand 🤘thanks for the updates whiff

Glorg,
Reactions: Whiff
Hi .. do you mean John gonna give us an entire updated unit or just a part for upgrading?

just wanna know if there's any chance i can get more 'heating oven' as a spare part :D

Rick Terpy,

Whiff

Company Rep
We’ll I’m glad I held off on jumping on that Enano xl right away ( looks sick too but anvil is a must have for me ) funds are tight with renovations that’s why I kind of was wanting that “guesstimate”. The new updates and colours look sick, blame your hype machine working for my eagerness to get one in hand 🤘thanks for the updates whiff
No problem man! We should have more colors coming in the future as well as a bunch of surprises, i dont wanna say anything just yet but something really cool might be coming in the near future that John has told me about...hopefully i will be testing it once John is caught up on everything else.

Hi .. do you mean John gonna give us an entire updated unit or just a part for upgrading?

just wanna know if there's any chance i can get more 'heating oven' as a spare part :D
Yes you guys will be getting a brand new unit

jbm

Do we know the pricing on the users edition? Will there be any launch discounts?

jbm,
Reactions: danjens

TerpzChaser

So did I... the xx dont tell me where I am at in comparison...lol. No worries, it will come soon enough.

TerpzChaser,

Whiff

Company Rep
I believe all late Jan pre orders have been fulfilled so you guys should see your units soon!!! Founders are up next!

Whiff

Company Rep
My preorder was in Dec…. #sadface
Yes the Dec pre orders were the founders unit so your should be shipping very soon

John feels it's only fair the Jan pre orders got theirs 1st as they paid without receiving a product and does not want them empty handed any longer

TerpzChaser

Yes, I just had somehow surmised that it didn't matter if you had founders or not at this point and it would be based on order. I surmised incorrectly. :)

No worries either way. I am just having a week, and want to smash it all down with an Anvil... see what I did there? lol

TerpzChaser,
Reactions: Whiff
Top Bottom