Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Yes, I just had somehow surmised that it didn't matter if you had founders or not at this point and it would be based on order. I surmised incorrectly. :)

No worries either way. I am just having a week, and want to smash it all down with an Anvil... see what I did there? lol
HAHAHAHA i like it i like it
Your stuff should be shipping out soon

Whiff,

TerpzChaser

The founders edition users should be having their Users Edition shipped by as early as next Wed!
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

SillyNotMe

Got my User’s Edition. Writing this while the packaging isn’t in the garbage yet and my first hit is kicking in. Ispire wand does not work on the new ovens. I haven’t only heated the top copper ring and I’m already hammered. Anvilled or whatever. Wow. Convection is different.

Whiff

Company Rep
Got my User’s Edition. Writing this while the packaging isn’t in the garbage yet and my first hit is kicking in. Ispire wand does not work on the new ovens. I haven’t only heated the top copper ring and I’m already hammered. Anvilled or whatever. Wow. Convection is different.
Hahahah welcome to the Family!
I didnt think the ispire was going to be strong enough, when we tried it with the old oven it took a few minutes and cycles to heat and even then wasnt hot enough

Whiff,
Reactions: BigJr48

Whiff

Company Rep
How’s the shipping going??
Last i spoke with John was Wednesday morning and he said he was working on packaging up shipments that tuesday and wed morning, i know people are starting to get their tracking info so we are close

hoyo77

Last i spoke with John was Wednesday morning and he said he was working on packaging up shipments that tuesday and wed morning, i know people are starting to get their tracking info so we are close
I was wondering. Saw some founders edition people with order numbers that came after mine already received their user’s editions

seki

I was wondering. Saw some founders edition people with order numbers that came after mine already received their user’s editions
Order #1017 here. I could be wrong, but I think I was one of the first few orders. I haven't received any replacement parts, but my unit was identified as having one of the faulty valves, so I assume I was within the first 25 as those were the ones with the problem:

I know of one other order after mine that was in the 1030's, no faulty valves, UE or shipping notifications there yet either. I think @Gdash has the lowest order number I've seen so far:

But based on the fact that @Zuhdj (order #1072) already received theirs, I'm not sure the actual order numbers mean anything.

Whiff

Company Rep
Yes i had another person message me about this and John said there were some people who were still owed replacement parts so he bumped them up to put the shipping together

Gdash

I ended up purchasing a few heat shields on the 17th; based on the last Sunday Post, I expected to have the UE replacement ship with the heat shields. Sure enough, I got a shipping confirmation email Wednesday afternoon.

I requested the Purple Haze heat shield for my replacement but the email doesn't specify the color that was sent. It shows the Carbon Anvil but I'm hoping they are just using the stock photo. Either way, it looks like they are starting to ship and in the final stretches of getting us the replacements in hand.

Last edited:

Whiff

Company Rep
I WAS WRONG!!! I just tried it with a freshly charged Wand and it worked. When I first tried it my batteries were probably too low.

Post in thread 'Anvil by Vestratto'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anvil-by-vestratto.51804/post-1634205
Great to know! Im thinkin an oven with no copper exposed would work the best in an IH this way it can also heat up the Thermal battery, maybe the anvil needs to stick out of the wand more so its just heating the Stainless just above the battery for a stronger hit.

Whiff,
Reactions: BigJr48

danjens

Retail store should be back open by the end of this week so make sure to keep an eye on your emails if you are waiting for the store to re-open
Is this still the timeline for retail store?

danjens,

jbm

Retail store should be back open by the end of this week so make sure to keep an eye on your emails if you are waiting for the store to re-open
Re-opening to everyone, or people on the waitlist?

jbm,
Reactions: danjens
Top Bottom