• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Ralph

I’m thinking the same exact design the Anvil is currently with just thinner copper so it takes less time to heat up and cool down because there’s less thermal mass.

Ralph,

My_50p_worth

I’m thinking the same exact design the Anvil is currently with just thinner copper so it takes less time to heat up and cool down because there’s less thermal mass.
At that point you may as well get a dynavap if you’re looking to cut mass, also would affect that anvil hit we all love and maybe not have enough juice for the XL bowl

Ralph

At that point you may as well get a dynavap if you’re looking to cut mass, also would affect that anvil hit we all love and maybe not have enough juice for the XL bowl
Not at all. Just enough to be able to use a heater. I’m not saying to cut it drastically but I’m sure John can figure out the sweet spot!!!

My_50p_worth

Not at all. Just enough to be able to use a heater. I’m not saying to cut it drastically but I’m sure John can figure out the sweet spot!!!
I don’t know man, if anything I’d prefer the Anvil to have more mass not less. Like I’ve said on this thread before, the “special sauce” is mass and conductivity

Take that away and Anvil is just an over engineered dynavap. I’m sure John would love it if he could sell us another Anvil just to use an IH though ;)

Plus, I think the IH issue is the properties of copper more so than the mass anyway

Ralph

Mass is Mass. I'm pretty sure he can make something that will be the best of both worlds, interchangeable, 1 for torch use like we have and the other for less heat up time, more terpy hits. I know after speaking to him months ago about an un-related question, that there were many Beta units with different measurements basically like I described. I am just not qualified to talk intelligently enough about the measurements, just that he has made an Anvil "Lite" which is kinda like what I am referring to.

Ralph,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I looked briefly and saw that John mentioned they are indeed currently developing an Anvil IH so I was wrong-wrong when I thought they’ll wait until they have thousands in the wild. I know nothing. Guess Anvil projections are so good, the IH is simply Step #2 in the plan for Anvil World Domination! And why shouldn’t they go ahead? They gotta work on something whilst waiting for more Anvil bits to arrive and you freaks are chomping at the bit for one. The energy & enthusiasm for this device intrigues me.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
if only i could attach the anvil tip to my Aehzenn Wood stem. Any ideas? Reddit shat on me for this question

Zuhdj,
Reactions: Glorg

3xFantasyChamp

I've got some of that Bar Keeper's Friend from a link that was posted by @androponic. It put in work! It was annoying to see my device all shiny and clean, but the oven was burnt looking lol. I'm trying to moderate my usage though, so not trying to vape until the weekend. At least my Anvil and all glass pieces will be clean when I hit the vape on Friday.

Duba

Accessory Maker
My basic Anvil kit :

I really like the Xl's (MP&bowl) which bring a real plus to the basic device. This has become my usual configuration now.
I haven't yet been able to empty the bowl in 1 draw. With the same technique, my avb comes out darker than with the other bowls, maybe is this due to more conduction?
In any case it hits hard!

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
My basic Anvil kit :

I really like the Xl's (MP&bowl) which bring a real plus to the basic device. This has become my usual configuration now.
I haven't yet been able to empty the bowl in 1 draw. With the same technique, my avb comes out darker than with the other bowls, maybe is this due to more conduction?
In any case it hits hard!
So nice!!!

The XL chamber does have more conduction so i have to turn down the power on my torch a bit, i find a 45-50 sec thermal battery click or a 30 sec mid oven click work very well. I cant use the same times/technique as with my full chamber

Ralph

If that is the XL Bowl, the logo on the side of the bowl is the screen. I had the same question and John from Vestratto gave me that answer and said it is lateral access to get the extra herb in.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Quick question, do the full ovens not ship with screens now? Just received 2 without. An order placed 4/9 btw :doh:

Edit - Will be getting screens sent for missing ones from ovens. They DO come with screens :tup:
I didn't get screens either
Edit: NM .2 bowls:doh:

Custom Flower Hardware,

Clapped_r6

I love the case (the magnet doesn't bother me)
HOWEVER,
I got 2 cases, 1 for me, 1 for BIL.
Magnet popped out - ok, ill put a little bit of jb weld in there, that'll do.
It lasted a week.
Anybody else have this problem, and how did you fix,
Tia,

Clapped_r6,
Reactions: Jill NYC

caseball2051

I love the case (the magnet doesn't bother me)
HOWEVER,
I got 2 cases, 1 for me, 1 for BIL.
Magnet popped out - ok, ill put a little bit of jb weld in there, that'll do.
It lasted a week.
Anybody else have this problem, and how did you fix,
Tia,

Same happened to me. Email for replacement. It was quick and easy

caseball2051,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom