Anvil by Vestratto

coolbreeze

on another note...i did my own update...i tried to estimate the amount of my treasure chest...my vape vault...
well with my heat shield 420, the xl mouthpiece, my o rings and my replacement grids... as well as my Pt 4000...

I went well over €400... it wasn't planned and I made my purchases in 3 sessions so I didn't see that price coming... the bill hurts... I love it a lot but still... it hurts!!!
Well whatever you do, don't look at the Futo stashes!

Anyone got any notices of 420 purchases shipping yet ? I haven’t gotten anything.
Not yet.

Comfortably Numb

Still ...new company...slammed for 420 sale...pretty sure they are trying to catch-up...remember they had to wait for funds to clear last time...but I was able to add to my order since it had not shipped yet...

So I’ve had this thing for a week now and put around 20 bowls through it. I’m still enjoying it quite a bit. The half bowl is plenty potent for me and the full bowl is fun for getting really big hits and also getting really stoned. I’ve been really enjoying a slower ~45 second roast at the thermal battery. I get just as much vapor as a full RTL only the flavor is much better and the AVB is a medium to dark brown. I have to turn the Blazer Firefox down pretty low for this method and back the flame off a bit. Full extraction in one hit.

I kinda understand the comments about this thing shelving desktop setups. Not because it hits as hard or harder than those setups, but because it comes close to that in a small footprint that can be pulled out and put away super easily. It’s also perfect if you have a lower tolerance since it uses much smaller amounts than something like a B1. Just my two cents. I’ve never used the big ball vapes, closest comparison points I have are VapBong and CouchLog. This thing gives me hits in that realm, which is quite nice.

coolbreeze

I kinda understand the comments about this thing shelving desktop setups. Not because it hits as hard or harder than those setups, but because it comes close to that in a small footprint that can be pulled out and put away super easily. It’s also perfect if you have a lower tolerance since it uses much smaller amounts than something like a B1. Just my two cents. I’ve never used the big ball vapes, closest comparison points I have are VapBong and CouchLog. This thing gives me hits in that realm, which is quite nice.
Couldn't agree more!

delta hotel

What are you folks doing for an out and about setup with the anvil? Need some inspiration to get this thing off my desk.
Hoping I'm in the drop this Friday and I'm curious about this as well. I planned on picking up a to-go torch and an at-home torch, as I don't have any torches, so I'm open to suggestions for both.

delta hotel,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What are you folks doing for an out and about setup with the anvil? Need some inspiration to get this thing off my desk.

That’s a good question and id be curious to hear other experiences on this topic. I brought it out of the house for the first time the other day, but it wasn’t really the most practical setup for my on the go usage.

Outside the house I found the Anvil to be a bit more fiddly for me to use than that other platform, due to the longer heatup and cool down time. Like all butane vapes tend to suffer from, I couldn’t really see the flame outside, in the California sun it was hard to tell what part of the oven I was really heating. And the larger firepower being applied didn’t really make it any more discrete.

Pretty much figured out this is something I would mostly use around the house when I step out of the vape bunker, or as a bulletproof camping/desert vape.

But in the hospital parking lot, or the backyard get-together it wasn’t really the best choice for me. I even got a few of the “crack pipe” comments that most of us have heard with that other platform. It’s kind of hard to torch anything for 30+ seconds in a real discrete way. I was hoping to hook the old joint smokers with the anvils instantly thick vapor, but the long torching turned them off and they were already dismissing it. Oh well, I tucked into the garage where I could see the flame better and crushed two bowls and went back outside 🐡🐡🐡🐡

In other news I’m finding the vapor to be quite smooth from the Anvil. I’d be curious to see if that’s from the conservative bowl size or some other mechanism.

Crust

Hoping I'm in the drop this Friday and I'm curious about this as well. I planned on picking up a to-go torch and an at-home torch, as I don't have any torches, so I'm open to suggestions for both.
I use this…it’s a lightning deal rn and can be had for about $10 with the coupon.

If you search around a bit you can find the same lighter under another name for slightly cheaper…sometimes in a two pack.

I also use a blazer pt-4000 but it is both less “pointy” and less potent…and all for only 5x the price (msrp)!

The blazer is probably the better option for outdoors though as it’s more sturdy, reliable and the shorter flame forms a thicker cone.

That said, the blazer Firefox appears to be a stronger option even if blazer says they function identically.

SillyNotMe

Pre heat the oven, pop in a cold chamber and heat till it clicks. It will allow for a quicker click while still charging up the thermal battery enough, it's good times
1st time I tried it, I thought it was fun. Momentary panic when the chamber needed a bit to get loose.

2nd time I tried it, I was more aggressive with the preheat. I got RTL taste. And now the chamber is stuck in the oven.

There will not be a 3rd time…probably.

Stonedbadger

Hey all,

Just a heads up, but this worked really well for me.

I just smashed a bowl was so full, rich and tasty. I heated it up on the battery before hitting it at the initial clicks, and after mmm maybe 5 seconds, I blasted it with the torch again for a few seconds.... mmmmmm was so good!

Also, I'm Really looking forward to trying the .2 bowl, has anyone tried one yet?

Love this vape! Over 2 weeks in and no complaints at all. It seems to benefit from being kept clean and tight

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Hey all,

Just a heads up, but this worked really well for me.

I just smashed a bowl was so full, rich and tasty. I heated it up on the battery before hitting it at the initial clicks, and after mmm maybe 5 seconds, I blasted it with the torch again for a few seconds.... mmmmmm was so good!

Also, I'm Really looking forward to trying the .2 bowl, has anyone tried one yet?

Love this vape! Over 2 weeks in and no complaints at all. It seems to benefit from being kept clean and tight
I've been cleaning the condenser while hot with a tissue and also running through the tube. Stays way nice!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
I received my Futo Anvil stash today, but I’m disappointed it didn’t have the modifications that Doug said he would do in our email.
I guess he didn’t get to it in time and got shipped out before. Not sure if I will send it back yet.
overall though it’s your standard top quality wood Futo stash. It’s wide but still fits in pocket nicely. The magnet tool works well.

I haven’t really been liking the standard Vestratto case. The way the top screws on and off, is too tough for me.
so I think I will be liking the new Futostash better in that regards.

For sure though futo Doug need to make some of these with spots for the XL mouthpiece

I also picked up a sweet little glass ripper piece. Anvil sits a little close to the face tho so need a drop down I think
Rocked it outside today with the Firefox torch and it worked well. I couldn’t even see the flame length properly in the sunlight so I might of been over roasting a bit, but every bit came out nice dark coffee Brown.

Dabs in this thing absolutey wrecks me, start tearing up after a couple monster blasts lol!

Cannabiker

If you search around a bit you can find the same lighter under another name for slightly cheaper…sometimes in a two pack.

I've been surprised by these. Mine perform identically, with no sputtering, stalling, or flame-throwing. I'm not saying your results will align, because I've found that torch performance is random, even with the more expensive Blazers.

If someone comes out with a dependable, predictable, ideally rebuildable torch I guarantee there's a market., even if it's more than twice the cost of a Blazer. Just look how much we'll spend on a grinder.

dieezus

I received my Futo Anvil stash today, but I’m disappointed it didn’t have the modifications that Doug said he would do in our email.
What modifications? I bought one on 4/20 but haven't gotten an email about them.

dieezus,

TeaCup

Damn it to hell................the Ditanium mouthpiece on the Anvil works well!!! Was hoping I wouldn't like it so I wouldn't have to pony up for that 60 dollar XL mouthpiece.

Favorite way so far is definitely this:

https://www.theroguewaxworks.com/co...m-non-frosted-adapters?variant=39597635829834

Hadn't seen anyone mention that the body of the Anvil can get a little warm to hold, so having the adapter to hold was perfect. I cannot wait to get a few custom glass/acrylic mouthpiece's made up!!!!

My_50p_worth

I always use my standard little kit when I take mine out with me

A medtainer - these are GOAT status for my outdoor use. Those little key ring stashes are good too

The anvil in storage tube

Blazer firefox or small dual flame if I’m really trying to keep it compact and still want to RTL

If I have a backpack I will also pack a can of butane and my one piece glass bong

Like @invertedisdead says though, the anvil can be an awkward mistress outside. The wind can also throw off RTL timing enough to combust your load, I’ve had it a few times.

I much prefer my Vapman outside, but obviously those hits are weaker

Last edited:

3xFantasyChamp

I don't know what happened and I'm a torch n00b.

When I first got my Blazer FireFox, the flame on max was hyuuuuuge. After using it for maybe 2 weeks, the flame on max stays just the right size for the Anvil. That's after re-filling it with some butane as well. It's nice that I can now turn on the torch and let it be, with pretty much no fiddling.

I've mostly been using the Anvil with my TB to mix things up. I will say that I legit need a tolerance break lol. The Anvil isn't really introducing anything new to cloud city. I think I just like the aesthetic of it and the fact that it's a small device. Personally, the one negative that immediately comes to mind is that the bowl is kind of small for me. I'm really hoping that new XL bowl will satisfy me. One last thing...Throwing some rosin in the bowl seriously makes the hit seem never ending. :dog:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I agree with @Crust on the Honest pencil torch two pack and like the quieter Ronx even more for home use:

RONXS Torch Lighter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NCCBWQS/

Top Bottom