Anvil by Vestratto

BKR2311

I love my Anvil as much as anyone else. In fact I have a few more incoming 👿

However, just saw on Instagram a vape influencer just ordered the "Influencer Kit" Seems a tad like a slap in the face to everyone on waitlist and considering all the chatter on price to give it to influencer at reduced cost. I get it, its the name of the game. Just dosent rub me the right way. I imagine a bunch of "influencers" will appear out of the hedges.

Founders edition testers got a brand new user edition + both bowls + tube. Something tells me the influencer edition is closer to the founders edition in price and accessories

That being said, the Anvil is the bee's knees.
Can you post that? That's not cool if true, especially when the entire time it's been toted that everyone is equally important. Jumping the wait-list aside, we shouldv gotten the same package tbh at 230$

GarethOfTheColumbias

Grower, Vaper, all around Shithead.
However, just saw on Instagram a vape influencer just ordered the "Influencer Kit" Seems a tad like a slap in the face to everyone on waitlist and considering all the chatter on price to give it to influencer at reduced cost. I get it, its the name of the game. Just dosent rub me the right way. I imagine a bunch of "influencers" will appear out of the hedges.
I could understand a small discount for influencers, but a different kit entirely? Bullshit. John tells me in an email that there's NO WAY they are giving out extra $2.45 o-rings with our user's orders, but this is just fine?! Piss off.

Texus

I have never seen such entitlement from people, seriously. Do people not know how things work??? Lol nobody deserves success more than John at this point, the shit he's had to put up with
Agreed. This is the whiniest, most entitled thread I have ever been in on FC. If this was my first thread here I never would have come back. And I remain amazed that John and Whiff haven't gotten fed up and left.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I could understand a small discount for influencers, but a different kit entirely? Bullshit. John tells me in an email that there's NO WAY they are giving out extra $2.45 o-rings with our user's orders, but this is just fine?! Piss off.

Would you prefer if John hired a marketing agency to create photos and videos of perfect smile models with fake ink adoring their Anvil, then pass those cost on to us? Seems to be the common practice for many vape manufactures.

Duba

Accessory Maker
Agreed. This is the whiniest, most entitled thread I have ever been in on FC. If this was my first thread here I never would have come back. And I remain amazed that John and Whiff haven't gotten fed up and left.
I was quite present when I received my founders edition to talk about the Anvil but I stopped because I didn't like the general tone, I felt quite a bit of frustration and unflattering speech (for those who wrote them).
I quickly said that this vape would be a great success, it is on the way! What a bomb!

Zow237

This is by far the best conduction vape ive ever used. I am just impressed! Damn Im high! :) Cant wait to use this for my first harvest in like 30 days :).So smooth and huge clouds. With some of best extraction in the game for torch vapes. Idk vapes that touch this :)

jasp3r

wait so you are telling me the bowl doesn heat up and there is not conduction? Tastes nothing like a convection vape. I call bs on that. sure there is convection but its def mostly conduction. The whole unit is hot in 2 cycles. hahha
For sure a hybrid. Just not a conduction vape. Machined differently to produce more of a convection signature. To me atleast, I feel the signature leaning more towards Convection rather than conduction.
As Stray Fox mentioned, the bowl is suspended in the chamber, which means the main heat it (and the clicker disk) receives is from the surrounding air plus whatever gets conducted across the screw threads. I recall John mentioning something about the threads decreasing conduction but can’t say for sure.

GarethOfTheColumbias

Grower, Vaper, all around Shithead.
Not nice. You were supposed to review the rules after your last warnings but apparently you have not yet grasped them. Warning point issued.
I swear the worst thing about this vape is the high and mighty whiny critics.
Take your shots, creampuff. You don't get to judge my satisfaction level with this transaction. There is plenty of room for Vestratto to improve some aspects of its marketing, sales and logistics, and you apologists aren't helping it to mature as a company.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
That’s called marketing lol wth is up with this forum
Those influencer guys are usually proviledged of getting a free one ,so having them in line to pay for one really speaks that this is already a pretty popular/wanted product. Hopefully they will up their production capacity soon, cause having more people want it ,without being able to supply it ,is pointless :).

Last edited:
Top Bottom