Anvil by Vestratto

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
What’s the Blazer lighter that’s good for the Anvil? Is it the Firefox??
I got one today. I like it. There is lots of adjustment in flame size. It’s a nice size but the ergonomics are taking a bit of getting used to.

Talking about flames. Im liking my heat ups using the tip of the visible flame not the hottest inner part of the flame. I heat at the second copper ring just above the thermal battery. If anyone is having trouble with two much of a roast try backing the torch away and using a cooler less aggressive part of the flame.

hoyo77

I wondered the same. Also, the blazer PT4000 Pencil Torch is rated for the same temps. Would it be subpar, toor?
i think they will work just time till click may be longer
I have a Big Buddy, but that thing's like a rocket engine. I can hear it now... Support: 'You liquefied your Anvil how?!'
thats what have. bought it for the elev8tr. way too much power for the Anvil.

KindBuddyBud

For those who use your xikar turismo with this vape, how often do you refill fuel? I have to do it almost every day and am wondering if I should reach out to xikar for a replacement
I prob refuel every day, like @RedZep said the fuel tank is small. I'll prob get ten chambers, not counting re-heats and throwing more heat into the anvil when the vapor is whispy. Ten full-sized chambers with the flame length somewhere in the middle. 1/4-1/2" or 5-7mm Dark blue outer flame. Before I get in contact with xikar, I want to clean the jets with some iso and bleed and fill the lighter properly. They say you fill the turismo with the lid and jets facing up.

edit: If you aim the dual flame at the top copper ring or just above it, terps and flavors for days! If you throw a little more heat at it (same spot) before the cooldown click, more goodness.

Last edited:

RedZep

Received my new airflow valve last night. Also a few other goodies. First things first John is fully about the customers as my original tube came without the second cap working properly so on-top of the new tube I recieved a new cap as well. I was happy with one perfectly working tube but now have 2.

Next with the new airflow valve it hits at lot harder and hotter. First hit through my recycler and and hauled on it the same as I had before and felt like hitting a dry bong. Oh man hot and harsh on the throat but oh man I took a bit before going back to try again. Dialed it back a bit for the next and it is still amazing.

I also recieved the heat shield oring which I used for a couple of bowls then put it away as with my glass it really sits tight and harder to remove to clear the piece.

I honestly had no idea what to do with a second one coming but have since decided that one of them will be a loaner. I will try and get Vestratto as much advertising as I can with it cause for non vapers (like me) this thing is amazing and without trying it I never would have believed it. I am sure there are others that hit similarly but this is just about perfect for my needs.
That's a great idea to loan it to friends. Think I will do the same. I will always make sure to get it back though :D

Alright now that you all have gotten a chance to hit your anvils I got a question for all of you.

I've filled up both my chambets and hit one took it off and but my other on tried to hit no vapor. So I heated it till a clic again and combusted now I pretty much did what I thought but for science.

Do you wait for it to cool off b4 u hit again?
I read how you all chain I really can't lol
Ok so I had an experience tonight that put me in mind of your question.

Previously I was always chaining the full sized chamber back to back (after cooling chamber until cool down click) and I had no issues. Always replicated hit after hit (well 3 hits then tapped out 😁)

So tonight I hit a full, then hot swapped into the half chamber and heated at same spot, and I got too close to combustion (some charring).

I have a suspicion that the chamber sizes heat differently, and this effect is perhaps more pronounced when the thermal battery is at heat capacity.

So I did it again. Started with full, then swapped to half. This time I heated it higher up than my typical spot by half a cm or so, and the result was perfect.

Obviously others can test theirs to see if this holds up.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
I have Blazer PB 207 which I love..not good enough?
Yes that Blazer is good too, especially for travel as its smaller.
I wondered the same. Also, the blazer PT4000 Pencil Torch is rated for the same temps. Would it be subpar, toor?
I think that PT4000 will work, i like the pencil torch style as its a more precise jet and im sure it has plenty of power. I was actually considering getting one of those before and still am for travel purposes

Ok screw it, I’ll use my wife’s cream brulee torch lmao.

I will also buy Blazer Fox haha

I have been testing with the bigger torches, i heated with a smaller flame in the middle and got it to click in about 20 sec. Just be Careful hahahahahah

Ok so I had an experience tonight that put me in mind of your question.

Previously I was always chaining the full sized chamber back to back (after cooling chamber until cool down click) and I had no issues. Always replicated hit after hit (well 3 hits then tapped out 😁)

So tonight I hit a full, then hot swapped into the half chamber and heated at same spot, and I got too close to combustion (some charring).

I have a suspicion that the chamber sizes heat differently, and this effect is perhaps more pronounced when the thermal battery is at heat capacity.

So I did it again. Started with full, then swapped to half. This time I heated it higher up than my typical spot by half a cm or so, and the result was perfect.

Obviously others can test theirs to see if this holds up.

I have noticed that the half bowl chamber does vape more thoroughly, I always assumed it was due to less material but im not 100%.
I would probable start off with the half chamber then maybe try the full, i may try it later tonight

Last edited:

Gibbleguts

That's a great idea to loan it to friends. Think I will do the same. I will always make sure to get it back though :D
For sure. Will have to wait and see which one I end up using as my daily driver. Other then friends that like the session vapes most had kinda given up on vapes after a few sub par choices. I know a ton of dabbers that could possibly be persuaded back to flower by these. And a few bong people that may consider vaping again after this.

I know there was a mention about the secondary cap on the tubes and John had mentioned that next gen of tubes will have double screw caps.

I know John also mentioned a condenser upgrade/change and wonder if it was going to be a slightly larger diameter to make qtip cleaning a option?

coolbreeze

And a few bong people that may consider vaping again after this.
+1. Everyday there are threads with people looking for devices that will replicate, in some fashion, bong hits. I feel there are plenty of options, but this may convert those who haven't found a vape yet that will take them there. On the other hand, we may just lose them for good...out there...somewhere...

This thing needs a safety harness or tracking device or something.

RedZep

+1. Everyday there are threads with people looking for devices that will replicate, in some fashion, bong hits. I feel there are plenty of options, but this may convert those who haven't found a vape yet that will take them there. On the other hand, we may just lose them for good...out there...somewhere...

This thing needs a safety harness or tracking device or something.
"Jesus look at him there. He must be absolutely Anviled"

RedZep

Yes that Blazer is good too, especially for travel as its smaller.

I think that PT4000 will work, i like the pencil torch style as its a more precise jet and im sure it has plenty of power. I was actually considering getting one of those before and still am for travel purposes

I have been testing with the bigger torches, i heated with a smaller flame in the middle and got it to click in about 20 sec. Just be Careful hahahahahah

I have noticed that the half bowl chamber does vape more thoroughly, I always assumed it was due to less material but im not 100%.
I would probable start off with the half chamber then maybe try the full, i may try it later tonight
I think it's not a case of vaping more thoroughly. I think it's a case of the half chamber needing less heat to get to the sweet spot. Aiming the torch slightly higher up so to speak.

Again, others need to test also. It's just my current thoughts on what I've experimented with. I have only tested this during hot swapping, whilst the thermal battery is at full heat capacity.

All I know that I have my waiting list order # and waiting for invoice.. :)
Bravo. Looking forward to more people joining the party.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Will it work if heat the thermal battery on a stove and then drop it on ?
Why not even use soldering pot with adjustable temp ?:lol:
71N5chO1nvL._SL1200_.jpg

Oh nevermind i am too high.. . IT would probably transfer too much heat to the body...

Abysmal Vapor,

Greenleaf88

Hey everyone I asked a similar question b4 but didn't really get the answer I was looking for.

When I watched @Whiff video I heard him say he heats the anvil until it clicks then fills his chamber and torches it again.

Now everytime I try to chain a hit my second bowl i heat again about half way through my inhale I combust. My second heat on a new bowl is on the battery my inhalation speed is relatively fast open airflow if that helps.
Can anyone help or I can't back to back it. It wouldn't be the end of the world it just sometimes you just wanna another one.

Greenleaf88,

hoyo77

Hey everyone I asked a similar question b4 but didn't really get the answer I was looking for.

When I watched @Whiff video I heard him say he heats the anvil until it clicks then fills his chamber and torches it again.

Now everytime I try to chain a hit my second bowl i heat again about half way through my inhale I combust. My second heat on a new bowl is on the battery my inhalation speed is relatively fast open airflow if that helps.
Can anyone help or I can't back to back it. It wouldn't be the end of the world it just sometimes you just wanna another one.
need to wait for the cooldown click.

hoyo77,

mephisto

I have been using the Blazer pt4000 focused on the thermal battery and it is always robusto. I will try a bit higher up the chamber, thanks to those who are younger and read directions. Still amazed at what the effects from 1 1/2 chamber
provides.

Top Bottom