• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Vestratto

Manufacturer
@Vestratto it seems people are not having the best possible experience with the magnets. I'd recommend exploring Polymagnet "Attach" centering magnets from Correlated Magnetics. They are patented magnets that work much better than standard axially/diametrically magnetized magnets. The size needed for the Anvil would only cost a couple of dollars, so your cost increase would be very minimal. You can even get magnets made to your specs and coated in teflon if desired. I bought some of these magnets a few years ago, and they do live up to the manufacturers claims. They are well worth the price premium, IMO.

Polymagnet website: http://www.polymagnet.com/

12.7mm Attach centering magnet: https://catalog.polymagnet.com/polymagnet-products/attach/1001067.html
Thank you - Thank you - Thankyou

With this information you have really made me feel like I am becoming part of the TEAM here at FC. I appreciate being helped to make the Anvil better more than you can imagine!!!

I will jump on these magnets.

Vestratto

Manufacturer
Will redrilled cases include these magnets?
Hi

I don't feel I have enough information yet - except a real excitement - to commit to that exact magnet. But it looks super promising.

Let me find out about delivery when things re-open next week. If its stock - YES. If its 4-6 weeks I will make what I've got in house already work properly.

In any event let me commit to a case that will work as envisioned - and all of you now have an extra, albeit cheesily branded DOOB tube.

On another case "learning opportunity" it was pointed out here on FC that including the www.Vestratto.com on the case was pretty bush league. When I indignantly asked my wife about it she pointed out that a Chanel handbag does not say www.chanel.com on the clasp. Ok so I'm stuck in the 90's. Thats cause I'm almost in my 90's for goodness sake. Ok 60's but still an old fart.

Just sitting in the corner drinking my milk.

Greenleaf88

I have not reached for a dab since I got my anvil wonder if that only cuz of the honeymoon phase only time will tell.

Still haven't figured out the airflow but it seems to be at a good spot.

Vestratto

Manufacturer
I have not reached for a dab since I got my anvil wonder if that only cuz of the honeymoon phase only time will tell.

Still haven't figured out the airflow but it seems to be at a good spot.
Did you watch the video at
?

Another way to adjust it is just pull the oven right off the airflow control post. Screwing the airflow valve post in our out of the body adjusts the airflow.

for example Case 1 - Pull the oven off the post. Screw the post fully into the body (the part with the heat shield) . Push the oven back on and place your finger over the end of the oven to close it off and then draw in. This is fully open.
Now the opposite.

Pull the oven off. Unscrew the airflow control post until you just see an o-ring peeking out of the body. Push the oven back onto the post and again cover the end with your finger. Drawing in now will be extremely tough because the valve is closed.

The video shows how to press the oven against the body while twisting to open, clockwise, or close, counter clockwise.

Mastering this is important to get the most out of your Anvil. More open/faster/cooler convection air versus more closed/slower/hotter convection air yield very different vapour qualities for the same amount of heat in the total system. Once you get the hang of it you have a lot more control of the flavour through medication spectrum with the same herb and same time to click.

Texus

You can use both sides of the cap, the interior storage holds on tight and it's easy to remove that way, but the intended magnet feels off center, it still works, just gotta be careful with it
Not sure I quite understand how that works from this description...

Texus,
Reactions: BigJr48

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
So how do I get in on this?

Got my Anvil in the mail today in San Diego. Came with both chambers. I’ve hit it twice natively and twice through a rig. It is….Has been….worth the wait. Just as a guy with 8 Dynavaps, TinyMight(s), Mighty+, SB’s, Tetra P80 and so on….this thing is a BEAST.
Happy New Year FC!
How's it compare to a similarly sized bowl in the TM

Zuhdj,
Reactions: BigJr48

Duba

Accessory Maker
All these first impressions of the Anvil as well as John's messages about production and future improvements are quite reassuring until mine arrives at home. The cosmetic defects don't seem to me to devalue the product which must be above all functional.
For my part, being among the first to be served is something new for me and quite exciting.
I am delighted to support John and his company who seem to have not skimped on the quality of the postal delivery either, mine crossed the Atlantic at an incredible speed!

ConvectCode1

I am pretty impressed with the Anvil thus far. 15-25 second heat up time with single flame small torch lighter at base. 7-8 huge hits natively per heat cycle. I mean MASSIVE free flowing RIPS. I’ve yet to be able to clear a single bong extraction hit, I imagine it could be broken up into two or 3 bong hits per cycle. A couple native hits then a bong hit at the end are more than possible on the same heat cycle. The Dynavap M will always have a market. But i don’t see any reason to ever buy an Omni or a VonG again, and I own both. The chambers can “Debowl” by magnet and lightly unthreading them chamber. You can fill like a Dynavap or the real method, IMO, and my favorite way is to not wait for the cool down click which comes about 40-45 seconds after the heated click…I don’t like to wait. I magnetize my Anvil, gently unscrew the single thread that holds the chamber and grab it with small tongs from the Elev8R, any tweezers will do, then fill from my grinder. But I like to pack it tight like my Dynavaps. This isn’t necessary at all. While the ‘copper battery’ remains warm, the chamber that comes off/out of it cools down like a Dynavap only taking a bit longer as the more mass retains the heat. I’ve used it natively heating near the tip and gotten as I said, 7-8 big hits natively on one heat cycle that were free flowing, non-restricted and very smooth, like the Tafee Bowle, effortless and mind boggling clouds when used natively. This thing retains heat in the copper core to a degree that’s unfathomable, yet not like you’re going to burn yourself as the loading and unloading don’t seem to put me at risk of being burned. Though it’s a hot device and we’ve all burned ourselves so it’s MORE than possible. I just move somewhat slow to be careful. It cools on a magnet just like we’re all used to. Out of a bong, it hits much harder than my TinyMight, Mighty+, Elev8R, Flip Brick, vapbong, VapMan, or any flame powered anything else I have. Natively it hits harder than anything flame powered by a stretch. I still say when used natively the TinyMight is stronger in on demand mode. The native hits are honestly right about on par with the Mighty+ and even the Tafee Bowle which shocks the hell out of me being that I never like using any of my 8 or so Dynavap devices because the first two heat cycles with a Dynavap were just vaporless terpene flavor rips. With the Anvil you get HUGE native hits and the flower tastes SO much better than a Dynavap, the two cannot be compared. The Dynavap tastes like combustion much more. Which is odd because I am “riding the line” when using the Anvil between combustion and vaporization. The ABV is dark AF If heated at the base, lighter if towards the tip. ………feel free to ask for questions or pics or what not I’ll be happy to provide whatever you guys want, if anything. I know people on here are more than versed on everything already. Just offering.

Is it just me, or does that www.vestratto.com on the case give off a 1990's dotcom promotional merchandise vibe? I kinda feel like "Vestratto" should be enough... it's a pretty unique word.

You guys are lucky, mine shipped on 12/28 but expected delivery is 1/7. Can't wait!
My expected delivery was 1/6 and I got it 12/31.

@Vestratto it seems people are not having the best possible experience with the magnets. I'd recommend exploring Polymagnet "Attach" centering magnets from Correlated Magnetics. They are patented magnets that work much better than standard axially/diametrically magnetized magnets. The size needed for the Anvil would only cost a couple of dollars, so your cost increase would be very minimal. You can even get magnets made to your specs and coated in teflon if desired. I bought some of these magnets a few years ago, and they do live up to the manufacturers claims. They are well worth the price premium, IMO.

Polymagnet website: http://www.polymagnet.com/

12.7mm Attach centering magnet: https://catalog.polymagnet.com/polymagnet-products/attach/1001067.html
I have a ton of rare earth magnets and debowling and reloading while hot has been incredibly easy.

Pepeluis33

Anyone knows why it's sold out on vestratto.com but not on lacentralevapeur.com? does it mean they have a number of units assigned?
Nevermind: just picked on lacentralevapeur!

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
Anyone knows why it's sold out on vestratto.com but not on lacentralevapeur.com? does they have a number of units assigned?
Certainly Vestratto knows its future stock in production and knows how to say stop to pre-orders.
Perhaps LCV has received a promise of distribution but without certainty on the number of units and the delivery date. The site specifies that the dates are random and that it'll be necessary to be patient. Another hypothesis is that the interest for the Anvil has not yet really crossed the lake...
In any case it's a good thing that the Anvil is available for sale here in the EU.

Fox

Sicherlich kennt Vestratto seinen zukünftigen Bestand in der Produktion und weiß, wie man Stopp zu Vorbestellungen sagt. Vielleicht hat LCV ein Verteilungsversprechen erhalten, aber ohne Gewissheit über die Anzahl der Einheiten und den Liefertermin. Die Website gibt an, dass die Daten zufällig sind und dass es notwendig ist, geduldig zu sein. Eine andere Hypothese ist, dass das Interesse am Amboss den See noch nicht wirklic Auf jeden Fall ist es gut, dass der Amboss hier in der EU zum Verkauf steht. ||
Wo gib es den Amboss in der EU?

Fox,

ConvectCode1

Anyone knows why it's sold out on vestratto.com but not on lacentralevapeur.com? does it mean they have a number of units assigned?
Nevermind: just picked on lacentralevapeur!
It’s not available until the end of January at the soonest. That’s just a pre-order arclacentralevapeur

Man, it sounds like this thing works as advertised but the defects are concerning. If my $200+ device had that defect, even if it’s only cosmetic, I would promptly return it. And a chamber that looks used? I’m glad the manufacturer is sending out new parts for the functional defects but it just seems like these early units are still beta, or worse.
Mine was shiny AF and brand spanking new. Still is shiny AF after many uses in the last 24 hours. A HELL of a lot more clean and less used than other devices similar. Mine had no bad effects or blemishes. It looked like a work of structural engineering. Whomever posted that had a rare case I guess. This has put some seriously good on demand vapes on the storage table for now. Though yes, the novelty of something new. I’m not easily impressed by vapes. This one impresses me. Could it be cheaper? Sure. But worth the couple months of hype? In my opinion, yeah, it thus far has lived up to the expectations I had. If that matters to anyone. Just saying.

This thing rocks I just used a full bowl and im flying. I think I may have somewhat figured out the magnet but it isn't the easiest but let me test some more haha.
I figured out how to debowl, use tiny DC ELEV8R tongs to reload the chamber while it’s still warm and screw it back in with no problems or getting hot touches. It’s super easy. I LOVE the no need to rotate the device while heating.

Top Bottom