• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Justpassedu

Black might be ready on time. We don't want to promise anything that isn't already ready and have anymore launch delays. Anodized Heat Shields will be available as a stand alone product in a bunch of colors, so you can change colors of your Anvil anytime. :rockon:

Pre-Orders are already discounted so there won't be any additional discounts. Anvils have a lot of advanced manufacturing processes, many of which are very costly and need to be very precise. Our current pre-order price is less than the cost to manufacture the Anvil 100% in Canada. As batch sizes increase, we hope to lower our cost through economies of scale. Doesn't the Omni start at 220.00 USD upto 280.00 USD if you want black? If we were basing price off performance compared to an Omni, the Anvil would need to sell for much much more :science:
Thank you so as a pre-order we are getting a special price that we will not see go lower when the Anvil officially drops ? Also are we by any chance getting something extra that when the official Anvil drop hits others wont get ? I'd be interested in the different color options so thank you. Just making sure If I am spending $150+ that a few months later it will not be offered at less than that . Also just wondering if you think people may get these in there hands before U.S. Thanksgiving now that you are back up and running ? Ty

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey @Justpassedu
Pre-Orders are already discounted so there won't be any additional discounts. Anvils have a lot of advanced manufacturing processes, many of which are very costly and need to be very precise. Our current pre-order price is less than the cost to manufacture the Anvil 100% in Canada. As batch sizes increase, we hope to lower our cost through economies of scale
. . . . Which I would think means this is the cheapest they are going to be selling them, simply to get them into people's hands & into circulation at the very beginning - it sounds more like the price may go up, if anything, as they have also said the pre-order price is below cost price to have them manufactured, although their cost price may go down as they increase production, allowing them to actually make a profit, so I really wouldn't worry, personally :2c:

@games-loaves0t - there is a description of the two types of chambers on the pre-order page @ PlanetHaze (https://www.planethaze.com/product/vestratto-anvil-coppercore-vaporizer/), but basically, the straight chamber is more convection, a gives a lighter, tastier hit while the helix chamber is more conduction & gives a heavier, denser hit.

Here are the descriptions from the website, below:

Anvil Straight Herb Chamber has a specific insulating air gap between the interior CopperCore oven wall and herb chamber wall, biasing to convection. This is the herb bowl for flavor chasers and getting those Terp Tingles from your terpiest flowers. They are reliable and economical, get extras to pre-load for a night out or anytime filling chambers is not able to be done at that time. For those looking to Ride The Line to get the biggest, most potent, thickest hits, we strongly suggest also getting the Anvil Helix Herb Chamber when purchasing your Anvil Vape, just select the Helix Herb Chamber option above.

Anvil Helix Herb Chamber contains a spiral of peaks and valleys to absorb additional heat directly from the interior oven wall biasing this chamber towards conduction for denser materials. This is the herb bowl for cloud chasers and getting those white walls from your favorite water tool. Helix bowls are able to Ride The Line and produce astounding volumes of thick, tasty vapor, get extras to pre-load for a night out or anytime filling chambers is not able to be done at that time. For those looking for a less intense hit, we strongly suggest also getting the Anvil Straight Herb Chamber when purchasing your Anvil Vape, just select the Straight Herb Chamber option above.

:peace:

marduk

daydreamer
Hey @Justpassedu

. . . . Which I would think means this is the cheapest they are going to be selling them, simply to get them into people's hands & into circulation at the very beginning - it sounds more like the price may go up, if anything, as they have also said the pre-order price is below cost price to have them manufactured, although their cost price may go down as they increase production, allowing them to actually make a profit, so I really wouldn't worry, personally :2c:

I'm slightly confused. Everything I've read in this thread led me to believe that Vestratto was just branding for this project that was developed in-house at PlanetHaze. Which would make PlanetHaze the de facto manufacturer. But on the preorder page, one of the selling points is the statement that PlanetHaze is an "Authorized Distributor" for the Anvil. So after seeing that, I'm thinking that maybe the PlanetHaze people just have a really close relationship with the people at Vestratto and/or got an early peek at the tech and placed a large order to effectively fund the development.

If Vestratto is a separate entity from PlanetHaze, and there will be other authorized distributors in the future, is the pricing info we have now just for PlanetHaze or will it apply to all future distributors? Who has set the pricing? Or am I totally off base, and PH and Vestratto are one and the same?

@PlanetHaze could you clarify this?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I was a little confused, what's coming with it, it was said that you get the full chamber and the half chamber, but are they both straight or both helix or one of each, if so which one is which?? Are there four chambers in total then???

Clapped_r6

The description on the PH site says you get 2 bowls, one full one half, and a magnetic stand?
Will peeps be able to mix and match? Straight walled half, and a helix full? Vice versa?

hoyo77

Yeah I was a little confused, what's coming with it, it was said that you get the full chamber and the half chamber, but are they both straight or both helix or one of each, if so which one is which?? Are there four chambers in total then???
From what i can interpret on the website there are 4 chambers. 2 versions of the straight...half and full...2 versions of the helix half and full. If this is the case i want all 4!!

PaperClouds

The Anvil dry is a ton of fun and with the full bowl is almost too much to handle for me. I had to employ the nectar collector cooling stem to help out. Like combusting a joint there is no "wrong way" to hit this thing, no breathing techniques or any learning curve to speak just heat till the click and hold on.

Here's me doing my best to choke it down. :peace:

Clapped_r6

That looks ridiculous. I need one immediately, if not sooner.

I have been looking at acquiring a heavy hitter desktop, but don't really have the room to leave it setup. This looks like a good compromise, for me at least.
How would you describe the vapor? More conductiony roasty like a dynavap, or more terpy convection?
Which bowl design was the vid?

Last edited:

PaperClouds

That looks ridiculous. I need one immediately, if not sooner.

I have been looking at acquiring a heavy hitter desktop, but don't really have the room to leave it setup. This looks like a good compromise, for me at least.
How would you describe the vapor? More conductiony roasty like a dynavap, or more terpy convection?
Which bowl design was the vid?
It's definitely not like a Dynavap but it's not like a pure convection vape either but it's definitely leaning more that way. The bowl in the video is the full bowl which holds .1g.

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Most probably you are aware of this, but just to be sure -> currently the links to the different herb chambers are just going to the "start page"

Will there also be a package that contain all chambers? so both the full- and the half- straight bowl and also the helix ones?

The links to any extra accessories are just placeholders for now. Google doesn't like 404 errors so the links just take you to the home page. We have clarified that on the product page now and re-directed to stay on the Anvil page. Eventually there will be lots of options during ordering so you can order it however you want. However this is a pre-order and the pre-order is only available as described. If you want a custom optioned order, then it is probably best for you to wait until next year when all options will be available. :peace:

To add to kanal’s question around the straight bowel vs helix bowl, does the helix bowl just speed up the heat times or is it expected to effect the quality/quantity of the vapor?

@VegNVape Answered that a few posts above. It is also on our website and in previous posts in this thread as well. If something wasn't answered, please ask more specifically.

Thank you so as a pre-order we are getting a special price that we will not see go lower when the Anvil officially drops ? Also are we by any chance getting something extra that when the official Anvil drop hits others wont get ? I'd be interested in the different color options so thank you. Just making sure If I am spending $150+ that a few months later it will not be offered at less than that . Also just wondering if you think people may get these in there hands before U.S. Thanksgiving now that you are back up and running ? Ty

We don't have a working crystal ball anymore after the old one broke so we can no longer look into the future, :doh:. We absolutely make no pricing promises for future pricing, kit contents, options available etc. Final kit pricing isn't yet determined nor what the base kit will contain, but they certainly won't be sold at less than cost. The pre-order price is a low special to get some Anvils out to early adopters for less than the manufacturing costs. Even if we could ship this week, transit times are too long to get to you by US Thanksgiving. This and the reasons why have already been posted a few posts back.

Heck, I just want to know when preorders open so I can grab one before r/vaporents finds out about this thing

Lol, we hear you. We have specifically only posted here on FC :bowdown:

I'm slightly confused. Everything I've read in this thread led me to believe that Vestratto was just branding for this project that was developed in-house at PlanetHaze. Which would make PlanetHaze the de facto manufacturer. But on the preorder page, one of the selling points is the statement that PlanetHaze is an "Authorized Distributor" for the Anvil. So after seeing that, I'm thinking that maybe the PlanetHaze people just have a really close relationship with the people at Vestratto and/or got an early peek at the tech and placed a large order to effectively fund the development.

If Vestratto is a separate entity from PlanetHaze, and there will be other authorized distributors in the future, is the pricing info we have now just for PlanetHaze or will it apply to all future distributors? Who has set the pricing? Or am I totally off base, and PH and Vestratto are one and the same?

@PlanetHaze could you clarify this?

Sorry for any confusion. Vestratto™ Inc. and PlanetHaze Inc. are completely separate entities with different directors. Going back about 5 years, when the Solo 2 was being released, we needed precise dies to make our PhDHES glassware for them. After going from CNC shop to CNC shop, no one was able to machine the dies to our exact specifications. Then one day entered the future Mr. Vestratto looking for our help on another project and said he could make the dies for us. Next day he showed up with the dies so beautiful and precisely made, we knew we had to work together on something. So we first started out with a desktop vape to beat them all, the likes of which have not been bestowed on the world yet, multiple heaters, adjustable carb caps and just monster vapor. It had too many exposed burn points and cost would need to be in excess of 1500.00 but it was scary awesome and proved what we could do together.

We decided to scale it back a little to be safer, portable and externally heated to bring the costs down so more medical patients who really benefit from full compound extraction can afford it and the Anvil was born. We are lucky and blessed to have met Mr. Vestratto and even luckier that he agreed to go along with our sometimes seemingly nutty ideas. You don't get to meet the developer behind brain surgery machines everyday who has an engineering background of experience in many fields. PlanetHaze has first authorized distribution until there is enough stock to start supplying other stores.

Will peeps be able to mix and match? Straight walled half, and a helix full? Vice versa?

Sorry, not for the pre-order. Pre-order sales come exactly as described.

From what i can interpret on the website there are 4 chambers. 2 versions of the straight...half and full...2 versions of the helix half and full. If this is the case i want all 4!!

Yes, that is correct for now, however If you want anything beyond the fixed price kit of the pre-order, then you will need to wait until future availability.

Shit Snacks

Screenshot_20211113-124931.png

All right I found the answer to my question, possibly mistaken, but I don't think it said straight when I looked before, I remembered it just saying chamber, which is why I asked which one it comes with for the pre-order, not that you answered that question... Anyway so we can buy the helix chamber later when it comes out, full or half size configuration (maybe a combo pack?) to try that deeper extraction with more conduction later on... Which type of chamber is being used in all the videos we're seeing??

PaperClouds

View attachment 14313

All right I found the answer to my question, possibly mistaken, but I don't think it said straight when I looked before, I remembered it just saying chamber, which is why I asked which one it comes with for the pre-order, not that you answered that question... Anyway so we can buy the helix chamber later when it comes out, full or half size configuration (maybe a combo pack?) to try that deeper extraction with more conduction later on... Which type of chamber is being used in all the videos we're seeing??
All the videos I've posted myself have been the straight walled bowls and I've also mentioned in the posts which times I'm using the full bowl or the half bowl.

Shit Snacks

All the videos I've posted myself have been the straight walled bowls and I've also mentioned in the posts which times I'm using the full bowl or the half bowl.

Thank you! Yes I remember you posted a full or half bowl, and ground or whole nugs, I went back and could not see any mention of the types of chamber... Seems like only the straight chamber is available now, so I suspected that was the case. Your videos are great, thanks for doing your FC duty!!

PaperClouds

Thank you! Yes I remember you posted a full or half bowl, and ground or whole nugs, I went back and could not see any mention of the types of chamber... Seems like only the straight chamber is available now, so I suspected that was the case. Your videos are great, thanks for doing your FC duty!!
No problem if there's any other kind of videos that you guys want to see just let me know. I'll keep posting as I come with stuff to share as well. Speaking of which here's a video of the full bowl in concentrate mode with the same folded screen method as before.

PlanetHaze

Retailer

Hmmm, we haven't edited the web page since it went up except about an hour ago we changed the links and clarified the availability of extra bowls. Sorry if we missed any of your previous questions, we are really trying our best to address every question. :)

Honestly our intention was for the first pre-orders to include a Full Sized Straight Wall and a Full Sized Helix Chamber, but during testing all our testers said the Full Sized bowls were too much for them to use everyday. So Vestratto followed the feedback and only produced mainly Half Sized Straight Wall chambers. We convinced Vestratto that at least the Full Size Straight Wall would be needed so enough of those are being produced to fulfill pre-orders. The only extra chambers that might be available during pre-orders are Half Sized Straight Wall.

Yes, you will be able to buy the helix chamber later when it comes out, full or half size configuration and yes, maybe even a combo pack to try that deeper extraction with more conduction later on. During user testing we discovered that we could improve the Helix airflow a little more with some geometry changes, so didn't want to release the current revision when we knew it could still be improved.

Can't remember if the videos we have posted up til now were all half or full sized chambers :hmm: We will try and jar the memories of others that might remember and get back to you.

We had to coin a new term to describe the Anvil Experience:
"Estratto"
An "Estratto" is a Dab from flower! A perfect extraction that faithfully reproduces the herb's essence. :peace:

Justpassedu

Hmmm, we haven't edited the web page since it went up except about an hour ago we changed the links and clarified the availability of extra bowls. Sorry if we missed any of your previous questions, we are really trying our best to address every question. :)

Honestly our intention was for the first pre-orders to include a Full Sized Straight Wall and a Full Sized Helix Chamber, but during testing all our testers said the Full Sized bowls were too much for them to use everyday. So Vestratto followed the feedback and only produced mainly Half Sized Straight Wall chambers. We convinced Vestratto that at least the Full Size Straight Wall would be needed so enough of those are being produced to fulfill pre-orders. The only extra chambers that might be available during pre-orders are Half Sized Straight Wall.

Yes, you will be able to buy the helix chamber later when it comes out, full or half size configuration and yes, maybe even a combo pack to try that deeper extraction with more conduction later on. During user testing we discovered that we could improve the Helix airflow a little more with some geometry changes, so didn't want to release the current revision when we knew it could still be improved.

Can't remember if the videos we have posted up til now were all half or full sized chambers :hmm: We will try and jar the memories of others that might remember and get back to you.

We had to coin a new term to describe the Anvil Experience:
"Estratto"
An "Estratto" is a Dab from flower! A perfect extraction that faithfully reproduces the herb's essence. :peace:Ty for answering the questions . I actually like the full size chamber . See myself using that 1 more .

Shit Snacks

Thanks @PlanetHaze!

I understand all the configurations and what's available now, pretty sold on the performance, I do have one more question:

You mentioned the ispire wand can actually fit and work to heat the anvil, though not well, not as well as a torch, but is it well enough to actually use successfully??

I've been on the fence about buying one of those as well, if it does work with the anvil, that would be another reason to grab it :D

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Thanks @PlanetHaze!

I understand all the configurations and what's available now, pretty sold on the performance, I do have one more question:

You mentioned the ispire wand can actually fit and work to heat the anvil, though not well, not as well as a torch, but is it well enough to actually use successfully??

I've been on the fence about buying one of those as well, if it does work with the anvil, that would be another reason to grab it :D
Yes, the Anvil does work with the Ispire Wand but here are the caveats we found when testing:
To use The Wand with the Anvil, set the temp to max 800F, it won't get that hot, we just want 100% duty cycle. Then move the wand up and down the Anvil oven and thermal battery until you see the Wand's glass insides turn red, then you know you have induction as you keep the button pressed. You can play with where the heat hits the Anvil oven. The Wand has a safety timeout that will be hit, not sure but it seemed like around 30 seconds or so. Quickly restart the Wand and continue heating. It will take 60 seconds give or take until you hear the click. If it hasn't clicked after two full Wand cycles on a good charge, the Anvil will be very close to clicking and plenty hot to use.

The Anvil's oven has a much greater mass than ispire cups or vapcaps so it is pushing the Wand past its limits. We don't want anyone to damage their Wands from heating the Anvil. We are already working on a unique induction heater engineered to work well and reliably with the Anvil, just need to get our hands on Doc's Mr Fusion to power it :wave:

Anyone getting an Anvil that also wants a Wand, Contact Us and we can knock a few more bucks off our already low price on the Ispire Wand. :peace:

PlanetHaze

Retailer
@PlanetHaze when preorders open, do you know the timeframe between that opening and shipping the units out? Also, will a lighter be included with the kit or will we need to find one?
We don't like to take peoples money and sit on it without shipping anything, we don't like to roll like that. We will only start the pre-ordering when we have almost all the components needed and others have a scheduled finishing date. Then it's time for packaging, instructions, assembly etc. We want these to arrive before the Christmas shipping crunch so we would like to be able to ship around 2 weeks after pre-orders start.

No torch lighters are included in the pre-order, but we have lots of lighters available, Lotus Brand and Blazers and Newport

I am hopeful this device lives up to this thread's comments... lots of praise for an unreleased vape from an unproven company.

I hope we are all impressed, this thread sets expectations exceptionally high.
Isn't every vape brand that ever started an unproven company with an unreleased product? PlanetHaze has been an upstanding member of this community for 12+ years so we hope that earns us some trust @FlyingLow

Videos posted are real so everyone can see the vapor production for themselves. We already had PM's of people doubting the video's show vapor and they think it is smoke which is why we don't cut those videos and show the ABV is perfectly extracted and even with no burning or charring.

This isn't an overnight product, it has been over 3 years in development and has patents pending to protect the hard work that has went into it. Being skeptical is good since you can't believe everything you see, especially in today's times where videos can be so easily manipulated. That is the idea behind the White Out Challenge for all pre-order customers. Once all pre-orders are received, we will start the challenge by having everyone post an uncut video of their Anvil White Walling the biggest tubes and this community will pick the winner.... we don't know the prizes and rules yet, but we hope that it shows the Anvils capabilities across a wide spectrum of early adopters. :peace:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
We don't like to take peoples money and sit on it without shipping anything, we don't like to roll like that. We will only start the pre-ordering when we have almost all the components needed and others have a scheduled finishing date. Then it's time for packaging, instructions, assembly etc. We want these to arrive before the Christmas shipping crunch so we would like to be able to ship around 2 weeks after pre-orders start.

No torch lighters are included in the pre-order, but we have lots of lighters available, Lotus Brand and Blazers and Newport

Isn't every vape brand that ever started an unproven company with an unreleased product? PlanetHaze has been an upstanding member of this community for 12+ years so we hope that earns us some trust @FlyingLow

Videos posted are real so everyone can see the vapor production for themselves. We already had PM's of people doubting the video's show vapor and they think it is smoke which is why we don't cut those videos and show the ABV is perfectly extracted and even with no burning or charring.

This isn't an overnight product, it has been over 3 years in development and has patents pending to protect the hard work that has went into it. Being skeptical is good since you can't believe everything you see, especially in today's times where videos can be so easily manipulated. That is the idea behind the White Out Challenge for all pre-order customers. Once all pre-orders are received, we will start the challenge by having everyone post an uncut video of their Anvil White Walling the biggest tubes and this community will pick the winner.... we don't know the prizes and rules yet, but we hope that it shows the Anvils capabilities across a wide spectrum of early adopters. :peace:
I happen to love milk shots 🥰

Top Bottom