Anvil by Vestratto

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
So how can I preorder? Just put my email in for the notice? Please and thanks🙂
We will announce when pre-orders go live 3 ways:
  1. Here in this thread, so please subscribe so you receive new post notifications.
  2. On the Anvil product page on our website here: Vestratto Anvil CopperCore Vaporizer, click on Choose an option and select "Polished Natural" as the Anvil Heat Shield finishing option. Enter your email address and click on "Join Waitlist" button. This will have an automated email sent to you notifying you when pre-orders go live at which time you can place your pre-order and select from any available Anvil Heat Shield finishing options available.
  3. Use the Contact Us Form on our website to send us a friendly message and ask to be notified when Anvil pre-orders go live.
Not sure if people just aren't reading our posts, but there seems to be many questions surrounding pre-ordering that have been covered already many times and should be very straight forward by now. Any suggestions on how we can make all the pre-ordering details clearer or more noticeable are greatly appreciated.

A Few Important Pre-Order Details:
We were hoping this wouldn't happen, but just our Website Waitlist (#2 above) has already exceeded the number of pre-order Anvils that will be available. To make the process as clear and fair as possible, all pre-orders will be limited to one kit per person / address.

They are all first come, first served, no reserving of any kind. We just want everything to be as fair as possible to everyone and this seems like the best way we could think of.

From experience, not everyone will be pleased when they read their notification 6 hours after they received it and now all pre-orders are already sold out. Joining the Waitlist to be notified when pre-orders go live does not guarantee you an Anvil. It is just a notification that pre-orders can now be placed.

When the time comes and you wish to purchase a pre-order unit, please avoid using form fillers on Apple devices as you might not get any shipping options and won't be able to proceed. Since we are an actual retail store and offer Curbside VIP Pick-Ups, you must enter your full address so the system knows which shipping options to offer you. Form fillers, especially Apple's sometimes don't properly select drop down cities, states or provinces even if they are showing onscreen.

Once pre-orders are sold out online, we won't be able to help anyone get a pre-order Anvil after the fact, like if you registered a wrong email address and didn't get notified, your credit card got declined, you had the runs and were stuck on the throne :uhoh: Once all pre-order kits have been sold, we don't have any extras to help anyone out if they missed out.

We aren't releasing the number of pre-order kits available, but the number is greater than Kyle Busch's age and less than his number of all-time wins in the NASCAR Xfinity Series :sherlock:

Last edited:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
We will announce when pre-orders go live 3 ways:
  1. Here in this thread, so please subscribe so you receive new post notifications.
  2. On the Anvil product page on our website here: Vestratto Anvil CopperCore Vaporizer, click on Choose an option and select "Polished Natural" as the Anvil Heat Shield finishing option. Enter your email address and click on "Join Waitlist" button. This will have an automated email sent to you notifying you when pre-orders go live at which time you can place your pre-order and select from any available Anvil Heat Shield finishing options available.
  3. Use the Contact Us Form on our website to send us a friendly message and ask to be notified when Anvil pre-orders go live.
Not sure if people just aren't reading our posts, but there seems to be many questions surrounding pre-ordering that have been covered already many times and should be very straight forward by now. Any suggestions on how we can make all the pre-ordering details clearer or more noticeable are greatly appreciated.

A Few Important Pre-Order Details:
We were hoping this wouldn't happen, but just our Website Waitlist (#2 above) has already exceeded the number of pre-order Anvils that will be available. To make the process as clear and fair as possible, all pre-orders will be limited to one kit per person / address.

They are all first come, first served, no reserving of any kind. We just want everything to be as fair as possible to everyone and this seems like the best way we could think of.

From experience, not everyone will be pleased when they read their notification 6 hours after they received it and now all pre-orders are already sold out. Joining the Waitlist to be notified when pre-orders go live does not guarantee you an Anvil. It is just a notification that pre-orders can now be placed.

When the time comes and you wish to purchase a pre-order unit, please avoid using form fillers on Apple devices as you might not get any shipping options and won't be able to proceed. Since we are an actual retail store and offer Curbside VIP Pick-Ups, you must enter your full address so the system knows which shipping options to offer you. Form fillers, especially Apple's sometimes don't properly select drop down cities, states or provinces even if they are showing onscreen.

Once pre-orders are sold out online, we won't be able to help anyone get a pre-order Anvil after the fact, like if you registered a wrong email address and didn't get notified, your credit card got declined, you had the runs and were stuck on the throne :uhoh: Once all pre-order kits have been sold, we don't have any extras to help anyone out if they missed out.

We aren't releasing the number of pre-order kits available, but the number is greater than Kyle Busch's age and less than his number of all-time wins in the NASCAR Xfinity Series :sherlock:
Is there a certain email the notification will be sent from? That way we can add it to a contact and it won't get lost in the junk mail or something

PlanetHaze

Retailer

hoyo77

The Anvil dry is a ton of fun and with the full bowl is almost too much to handle for me. I had to employ the nectar collector cooling stem to help out. Like combusting a joint there is no "wrong way" to hit this thing, no breathing techniques or any learning curve to speak just heat till the click and hold on.

Here's me doing my best to choke it down. :peace:
this video reminds me of @Vitolo milking a supreme!!

PlanetHaze

Retailer
this video reminds me of @Vitolo milking a supreme!!
@Vitolo is the best! :bowdown:

How loud is the click for the old ones with bad hearing?
How is the shipping to the EU for the preorders?
Great questions. The only other vape we know of with snap discs is the VapCap and click loudness is at least as loud as those. There are 2 snap discs located in a separate section of the herb chamber, almost like a speaker enclosure, with an opening on the exterior for the sound to be louder. Locating the snap discs like this makes the Anvil as loud as snap discs can get and more importantly, measures the temperature of the herb chamber ensuring the material is at an optimal temperature for one hitter performance. Varying the estratto roast is accomplished by directing the torch to different locations on the oven. The CopperCore conducts in both directions, so depending on where you heat, you can accurately vary the ratio of heat in the CopperBlock Thermal Battery and the herb chamber. If you look on the Anvil Web Page, there is a graphic showing a cut-away of a herb chamber and snap discs.

Once the Anvil snaps, the herb is ready to go. Unlike other vapes do NOT heat past the snap. If you want a darker estratto roast move the torch closer to the CopperBlock next hit.

Yes, we ship to all of the EU, UK, France, Australia and New Zealand just to name a few. We recommend to choose one of the available shipping methods that include tracking. :peace:

Last edited:

PlanetHaze

Retailer
By request: Anvil Helix vs Terp Chamber w/ABV
We had a few requests to show Helix vs Terp Chamber. Straight Wall has been renamed to Terp Chamber from a testers suggestion.
Back 2 Back Anvil Full Size Chambers. First chamber is a Full Size Helix Chamber with 0.1g loaded. Second chamber is a Full Size Terp Chamber with 0.1g loaded. Both fully extract, but Helix digs deeper to RTL (Ride The Line) vapor extraction to the Max just before combustion. Check out the ABV, can't get darker than the Helix ABV on the left without combustion. Designed to fully extract All the plant actives. :peace:

Texus

By request: Anvil Helix vs Terp Chamber w/ABV
We had a few requests to show Helix vs Terp Chamber. Straight Wall has been renamed to Terp Chamber from a testers suggestion.
Back 2 Back Anvil Full Size Chambers. First chamber is a Full Size Helix Chamber with 0.1g loaded. Second chamber is a Full Size Terp Chamber with 0.1g loaded. Both fully extract, but Helix digs deeper to RTL (Ride The Line) vapor extraction to the Max just before combustion. Check out the ABV, can't get darker than the Helix ABV on the left without combustion. Designed to fully extract All the plant actives. :peace:

Few thougghts from that video:
  • So that first hit is so dark it looks like it has combusted. All vapor on that one too? Because that is blaaaack.
  • From that video it also seems that an Anvil will take longer to heat up than other butane vapes such as DV or vapman. Assuming that is because Anvil is higher mass than the other two?
  • LIke the tool for removing and attaching bowls. Nice way of getting around a too hot to hold tip. Though of course I am worried about misplacing a tiny thing like that.

Thanks a ton for these very educational videos.

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Few thougghts from that video:
  • So that first hit is so dark it looks like it has combusted. All vapor on that one too? Because that is blaaaack.
  • From that video it also seems that an Anvil will take longer to heat up than other butane vapes such as DV or vapman. Assuming that is because Anvil is higher mass than the other two?
  • LIke the tool for removing and attaching bowls. Nice way of getting around a too hot to hold tip. Though of course I am worried about misplacing a tiny thing like that.

Thanks a ton for these very educational videos.
Thanks so much for your reply to the video. Yes the first chamber was the Helix which can RTL (Ride The Line) and Fully Extract In One Hit. The ABV is very very dark, but not combusted, charred or scorched. If you watch the last 30 seconds again, you'll notice we slid both piles of ABV towards each other on white paper to demonstrate there was no smudging from either pile. If there was any charring, there would have been smudges from any charred bits on the paper.

That was all vapor, but any delay once it clicks can put you over the line. Notice we removed the flame the instant it clicked and immediately started inhaling. The click means Go Time and Now!, any delay will allow temps to crawl past the line. The Anvil is a Weapon of VAS Destruction and loaded with a Full Helix Chamber, it will take you to the limit.

Anvil has almost no learning curve, but Riding The Line takes perfect timing from the user. Most users attempting to RTL for the first few times will probably go over the line a few times :ugh:

The Anvil has about 10 x the mass of a DynaVap and guesstimating around 5 x the mass of a Vapman, but only takes a few seconds longer to heat from cold. If you noticed in the video, the second chamber heated faster due to the Anvil's heat retention and CopperBank Thermal Battery.

The tool also functions as a Magnetic stand which is included in the pre-order kit. You can also stand the entire Anvil on it, the herb chamber must be installed in the Anvil as it contains the magnet that snaps onto the magnetic stand. :peace:

marduk

daydreamer
That was all vapor, but any delay once it clicks can put you over the line. Notice we removed the flame the instant it clicked and immediately started inhaling. The click means Go Time and Now!, any delay will allow temps to crawl past the line. The Anvil is a Weapon of VAS Destruction and loaded with a Full Helix Chamber, it will take you to the limit.

Will temps crawl past the line when using the Terp Chamber that skews more toward convection with the air gap?

Also, I think you had mentioned earlier that using the top copper strip to heat the chamber would get it to click a little faster. Could you make a video showing the time to click and the ABV produced using that heating method?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No don't do that. Straight wall sounds strong and true. Terp Chamber, yeah that's some marketing BS double speak limp brisket. Next hype turbo vortex with twin turbulated 5th dimensional geometrically aligned extraction.

☹️

Disagree, I think it's all marketing, and I think terp chamber is more effectively descriptive than straight chamber... Even though it is not necessarily the opposite of helix, "terp" makes the name for each type more distinctive to me than "straight" :2c:

Texus

Thanks so much for your reply to the video. Yes the first chamber was the Helix which can RTL (Ride The Line) and Fully Extract In One Hit. The ABV is very very dark, but not combusted, charred or scorched. If you watch the last 30 seconds again, you'll notice we slid both piles of ABV towards each other on white paper to demonstrate there was no smudging from either pile. If there was any charring, there would have been smudges from any charred bits on the paper.

Anvil has almost no learning curve, but Riding The Line takes perfect timing from the user. Most users attempting to RTL for the first few times will probably go over the line a few times :ugh:

The Anvil has about 10 x the mass of a DynaVap and guesstimating around 5 x the mass of a Vapman, but only takes a few seconds longer to heat from cold. If you noticed in the video, the second chamber heated faster due to the Anvil's heat retention and CopperBank Thermal Battery.

The tool also functions as a Magnetic stand which is included in the pre-order kit. You can also stand the entire Anvil on it, the herb chamber must be installed in the Anvil as it contains the magnet that snaps onto the magnetic stand. :peace:
Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Very cool stuff. And yeah, didn't catch that the white paper movement was to demonstrate no ash smudge from combustion.

games-loaves0t

Disagree, I think it's all marketing, and I think terp chamber is more effectively descriptive than straight chamber... Even though it is not necessarily the opposite of helix, "terp" makes the name for each type more distinctive to me than "straight" :2c:
I agree with @Shit Snacks. In fact, I think it would be cool if you renamed the helix chamber to “Ride the Lightning.” Think about you’ve got some friends over and you ask them if they want to use the Terp chamber or Ride the Lightning? They’ll be able decide much easier, vs asking if they want to use the terp chamber or the helix. Their next question will be, what’s the helix chamber?

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I agree with @Shit Snacks. In fact, I think it would be cool if you renamed the helix chamber to “Ride the Lightning.” Think about you’ve got some friends over and you ask them if they want to use the Terp chamber or Ride the Lightning? They’ll be able decide much easier, vs asking if they want to use the terp chamber or the helix. Their next question will be, what’s the helix chamber?
Terp Chamber vs Total Extractor

PaperClouds

Will temps crawl past the line when using the Terp Chamber that skews more toward convection with the air gap?

Also, I think you had mentioned earlier that using the top copper strip to heat the chamber would get it to click a little faster. Could you make a video showing the time to click and the ABV produced using that heating method?
Since you mentioned a video of top copper ring I decided to make a few videos of the different heating points and their ABV, including the top ring for anyone else that is curious. In case anyone is curious about the torch that I'm using for all these it's a Blazer Firefox(link). I let the unit cool down to room temp in between each video below.

When heating the top copper ring directly it takes about 18s.

The middle takes about 21s.

The bottom copper ring takes about 26s.

Below we have the resulting ABV of each of those hits. A few things to note the ABV from the bottom copper ring looks darker in the picture than it does IRL. It's a very very dark brown, not black like it looks in the picture. There are levels in between all of these that you can also achieve, for this post I tried to heat it as precisely as possible. All of these hits were done with the half bowl straight walled Terp Chamber, its hard to weigh less than a .1g with scale I have so I just tried to pack them as evenly as possible.

AnvilABVSpectrum.jpg

Let me know if there anything else you all would like to see, just note I only have the straight walled Terp Chamber bowls at this time.

PlanetHaze

Retailer

Yes, temps will crawl past the line with either chamber, the air gap in the Terp Chamber is limited in its ability to skew more toward convection. Size restrictions of the entire unit limit how long conduction heat can effectively be held off.

There is a window of heating time that is optimal. Heating closer to the tip will make the clicks click sooner, but it isn't optimal for full extraction or reaching "Estratto". Old physics puts down mother natures rules concerning Mass, materials and the heating constraints. Trying to shave a few seconds off the heat-up time from a cold start isn't worth the potential loss of actives being left behind in the ABV instead of being in you. :2c:

Yes, we can make a video showing the time to click and the ABV produced using that heating method of closer to the tip, but what it won't show are the compounds missing from your hit as it won't be a complete one hit extraction. Now you need to re-heat to finish extraction which takes way more time than if you just heated a few seconds longer to begin with by positioning the flame closer to center and below. Just give us a bit of time for the video as we have another requested video to post today.

Yes, totally agree, During development and testing, it was easier to get feedback based on physical description, but now as the Anvil is in production and soon the sales stage, naming to describe function is much clearer.

Haha, thanks for the Helix naming suggestion, love RTL (Ride the Lightning). Yes, we do need to come up with a better name for the helix.

Terp Chamber vs Total Extractor
Another good one, thanks!

Is this the start of a Helix naming contest? :bowdown:
:peace:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Yes, temps will crawl past the line with either chamber, the air gap in the Terp Chamber is limited in its ability to skew more toward convection. Size restrictions of the entire unit limit how long conduction heat can effectively be held off.

There is a window of heating time that is optimal. Heating closer to the tip will make the clicks click sooner, but it isn't optimal for full extraction or reaching "Estratto". Old physics puts down mother natures rules concerning Mass, materials and the heating constraints. Trying to shave a few seconds off the heat-up time from a cold start isn't worth the potential loss of actives being left behind in the ABV instead of being in you. :2c:

Yes, we can make a video showing the time to click and the ABV produced using that heating method of closer to the tip, but what it won't show are the compounds missing from your hit as it won't be a complete one hit extraction. Now you need to re-heat to finish extraction which takes way more time than if you just heated a few seconds longer to begin with by positioning the flame closer to center and below. Just give us a bit of time for the video as we have another requested video to post today.

Yes, totally agree, During development and testing, it was easier to get feedback based on physical description, but now as the Anvil is in production and soon the sales stage, naming to describe function is much clearer.

Haha, thanks for the Helix naming suggestion, love RTL (Ride the Lightning). Yes, we do need to come up with a better name for the helix.

Another good one, thanks!

Is this the start of a Helix naming contest? :bowdown:
:peace:
that is for being so active in the thread. I'm sure I can speak for most of us when I say I'm really excited for this vape and the activity and confidence in the thread is very reassuring that it won't disappoint.

Also, Helix naming contest for a special Anvil maybe? 👀👀👀

Top Bottom