Anvil by Vestratto

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Great pictures, the blue heatshield looks awesome :tup:

Comes the user edition already with the new magnetic oven?
Yes all the new ovens should bee the new magnetic oven for IH and for the heatshield if you have a founders unit already you should have gotten a form to fill out stating which color you would like. If you don't own one yet then im not sure if the units will come stock black or if you can choose a color, i don't see why John wouldn't allow everyone to choose their preferred color

Is the mouthpiece 10mm-14mm-18mm?
The mouthpiece is 10mm and the heatshield is 14mm

Cannabiker

Is it too late to change my mind on the color?
I also had some misgivings about my pick--red's not exactly a stealthy choice--until I remembered they're removable now. I'm sure Vestratto will eventually offer color choices as accessories, and the aftermarket will chime in with artisan pieces made from mammoth bone or something.

And I remembered I'm in a legal state, so I don't care about stealth as much as I used to (which was never very much anyway).

Last edited:

Whiff

Company Rep
New magnetic oven, slitted herb chamber, condenser spiral - still works as good as the Founders though, right? Thermal battery looks a little different too, might just be the photo though.
Any lucky testers able to put my mind to rest?
The thermal battery should still be the same i dont think he made any changes to it
Probably @Whiff because he's The man who have the user edition!
I dont have a users edition in my hand yet but im guessing i should have one very very soon, John is trying to start shipping out units as early as Friday!!!! As soon as i have one in my hands i will be letting you guys know and will be going live on youtube to answer any questions and demo the bad boy!!!

xChapita

New magnetic oven, slitted herb chamber, condenser spiral - still works as good as the Founders though, right? Thermal battery looks a little different too, might just be the photo though.
Any lucky testers able to put my mind to rest?
Which of these is the steam cooling system and how does it work? Excuse my ignorance.
Thanks for answering =)

Severmore

Which of these is the steam cooling system and how does it work? Excuse my ignorance.
Thanks for answering =)
From The Vestratto Sunday Post, January 30th

"The titanium blanks for the “spiral filter” are in house and will be twisted this week. The filter sandwiches between the end of the condenser and the removable mouthpiece. The “legs” stand the start of the filter off from the condenser opening to avoid a choke/clog point. I anticipate one full turn to take out the heavy, non-bioavailable aerosol particles and any herb debris, but want to let the balance of that Anvil vapour through."

See the last image here...before being twisted
January 30th

Edited to include links to other posts...
February 4th
February 6th

Last edited:

xChapita

From The Vestratto Sunday Post, January 30th

"The titanium blanks for the “spiral filter” are in house and will be twisted this week. The filter sandwiches between the end of the condenser and the removable mouthpiece. The “legs” stand the the start of the filter off from the condenser opening to avoid a choke/clog point. I anticipate one full turn to take out the heavy, non-bioavailable aerosol particles and any herb debris, but want to let the balance of that Anvil vapour through."

See the last image here...before being twisted
Thanks for your reply! I have a doubt, since the spiral is so small, wouldn't this make it not so efficient when it comes to cooling? It is a consultation, thank you very much for your good vibes and predisposition.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
wouldn't this make it not so efficient when it comes to cooling?
It’s not being marketed as cooling unit. It’s being marketed as a vapor filter. As it gets dirty it captures small particles preventing them from flying down your throat causing irritation.

The Stray Fox,

stonedmallone

The thermal battery should still be the same i dont think he made any changes to it

I dont have a users edition in my hand yet but im guessing i should have one very very soon, John is trying to start shipping out units as early as Friday!!!! As soon as i have one in my hands i will be letting you guys know and will be going live on youtube to answer any questions and demo the bad boy!!!
Shipping Friday? I bet that means he's going to open orders next week... I better get *ahem* ready.

John somewhere...probably...
200.gif

Whiff

Company Rep

Whiff

Company Rep
Hey All, just wondering if vestratto has a discord? Thanks, and like others looking very forward to the user edition to be released!
John and i were speaking about an official Vestratto discord, we want a community where we can all hang and sesh on cam....I want to try and incorporate it in live streams if possible so we can sometimes have some live webchat streams or something. Would be fun having us go hit for hit or what not live, would be goodtimes.

I started a Vestratto subreddit but havent told anyone yet, since the Anvil community is small I figured it was best we all post in vaporents but if anyone want to join the subreddit is called
VestrattoOfficial

Sorry on phone and its about to die, ill try to hop on the laptop and post the link

Whiff

Company Rep
TY so much just finally got on a computer hahah

So i have some good news! I spoke with John earlier today and he is going to drop off a Users edition with 90% of the bells and whistles to test out!!! Seems like i will probably be going live tonight to take a 1st look and demo the bad boy!!!! I am beyond excited to finally be able to say that the time has come folks!!! Anvils will be rolling out anyday now!

Im thinkin of going live around 7 or 8pm EST today and will go live again this weekend at some point, i have a few special tricks up my sleeve and one for the end of the stream, hope u guys can make it out!

Edit* sorry i meant 99% of the bells and whistles lol

Last edited:

hoyo77

TY so much just finally got on a computer hahah

So i have some good news! I spoke with John earlier today and he is going to drop off a Users edition with 90% of the bells and whistles to test out!!! Seems like i will probably be going live tonight to take a 1st look and demo the bad boy!!!! I am beyond excited to finally be able to say that the time has come folks!!! Anvils will be rolling out anyday now!

Im thinkin of going live around 7 or 8pm EST today and will go live again this weekend at some point, i have a few special tricks up my sleeve and one for the end of the stream, hope u guys can make it out!

Edit* sorry i meant 99% of the bells and whistles lol
What are the contents of the Users Edition Package???

Top Bottom