Anvil by Vestratto

Texus

I have always had negative interest in the Dynavap(or any other butane vapes) but something about this lowkey makes me want one, has anyone used this while hiking? (I know its cold as hell right now lol)
Haven't gone hiking with it, but as long as your lighter can hold up to the wind or you can shield it from wind, it would be a great option. And for portability you can go with a "2 cylinder solution" between the Anvil tube and this pencil torch that Sneaky Pete sells:

Greenleaf88

Anybody know if the ppl that bought founders kits started getting the final version.

Haven't really come and read been enjoying my anvil, was just curious im excited to get it. Got a couple emails from John on improvements and sound great.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Haven't gone hiking with it, but as long as your lighter can hold up to the wind or you can shield it from wind, it would be a great option. And for portability you can go with a "2 cylinder solution" between the Anvil tube and this pencil torch that Sneaky Pete sells:

Thanks man thats the exact info i was looking for, thanks for the torch rec ima pick it up whenever I can get one of these

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Kudzu407

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I’m still impressed with how easy it is to get consistent AVB. I hardly have ever had to heat a bowl a second time. Probably just when learning. This is my sweet spot but it’s easy to go darker or lighter. I tend to grind more on the fine side.
1-A5-FF093-9-F55-4-EAB-B19-B-1-B107-C72-D6-DE.jpg

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Anybody know if the ppl that bought founders kits started getting the final version.

Haven't really come and read been enjoying my anvil, was just curious im excited to get it. Got a couple emails from John on improvements and sound great.
Not yet but they should be ready soon!!!!

To anyone who hasnt seen yet, Vestratto just sent out an update email to everyone who signed up.
I found mine in the promotions folder

ConvectCode1

Still waiting on mine sadly 😞
I got my longer storage tube and airflow valve about 2.5 weeks ago. Also if you’re looking for good torch lighters as John mentioned the Blazer Firefox Mini is PERFECT for the Anvil. Get a food heat soak in there plus it’s got a really convenient lock on/extinguish trigger and big tank for lots of butane still white just over 4 inches tall. JB tools.com has ALL BLAZER products in stock at the lowest prices. I got my Firefox mini for $22. Perfect pairing with The Anvil. And , I’m ready for the User’s Kit. I’ve put a pound through my Founder’s Edition since 12/29.

Last edited:

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Still waiting on mine sadly 😞
My understanding, from the correspondence John has been emailing since purchase of the Founders Edition and info in this thread, is that only those with a faulty air valve will have received their longer storage tube as of now (along with correct air valve).
Everyone else will be receiving the additional longer tubes when they are sent the Users Edition Anvil (also in its own longer tube, i.e. you'll get two longer tubes).

One thing I'm not clear on is how Founders Edition buyers will be able to choose a coloured heat shield for their Users Edition? I don't expect John wants everyone emailing him their requests.

seki

Still waiting on mine sadly
My understanding, from the correspondence John has been emailing since purchase of the Founders Edition and info in this thread, is that only those with a faulty air valve will have received their longer storage tube as of now (along with correct air valve).
Everyone else will be receiving the additional longer tubes when they are sent the Users Edition Anvil (also in its own longer tube, i.e. you'll get two longer tubes).

One thing I'm not clear on is how Founders Edition buyers will be able to choose a coloured heat shield for their Users Edition? I don't expect John wants everyone emailing him their requests.
I haven't received either yet. No complaints from me as the default open setting works great, but I was order #1017 and my valve was identified as a potentially faulty one by @Vestratto here:
Hi
Thanks for the great feedback.

Judging by the picture you do have one of the more restrictive valves. The new valve has a taper that is 15 1000th's of an inch shorter and is sloped more aggressively at 10 degrease while the one in your possession is 7.5 degrees. These are subtle physical changes with a pretty big substantial impact.
I did send an email a little under 2 weeks ago asking about whether or not I was one of the people earmarked for an updated valve based on the above post, but also mentioned that I would be fine if the updated valve was sent along with the Users Edition. I didn't receive a reply, but at the end of the day I just assume as stated in the thread, he's got bigger fish to fry than a couple of valves and tubes. Given the communication and CS already demonstrated here, I'm confident you'll be able to square up with him once this initial production insanity settles down. That's just my :2c: of course.

hoyo77

Grover

Retailer
Just got this email from Vestratto:

"In anticipation of your replacement USERS EDITION Anvil by Vestratto being sent out, we would like to invite you to select the colour of your heat shield.

Please use the linked form to fill in your information and Heat Shield colour selection. If you have multiple orders please fill in one form per order.

For those of you who purchased two units in the same order please use the second colour selection box."|

My Jonesing just went into hyperdrive!! Choices are: Silver, Black, Blue and....Purple (complete with a left nut) which requires 2-3 weeks extra delivery time.

hoyo77

i got that email as well. i wanted a purple heat shield but didn’t want the extra 2 week wait time. Figure i can get a heat shield later when the founders and pre orders are taken care of.

Top Bottom