• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil by Vestratto

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
We need a lot more juice to heat the Anvil that's for sure, it's all that thermal mass

Whiff,
Reactions: BigJr48

Blacksad

Have you already tried using Anvil with the IHs that can fit it? I would really like someone to confirm that it's working or no

Pepeluis33

Im afraid that even if IH works, RTL wont be possible because there is no way to focus heat over big copper ring (thermal battery) like a torch, but maybe is powerful enough to get nice vapours.

Texus

Im afraid that even if IH works, RTL wont be possible because there is no way to focus heat over big copper ring (thermal battery) like a torch, but maybe is powerful enough to get nice vapours.
Something like a Wand that is open ended should be able to focus the heat on that area. With greater precision and consistency I'd think.

Or a design could place the induction coils only at the level of the thermal battery. Or include inserts like what @Pipes designs have to give you options for what area is heated.

Right? Or am I missing something?

Comfortably Numb

Something like a Wand that is open ended should be able to focus the heat on that area. With greater precision and consistency I'd think.

Or a design could place the induction coils only at the level of the thermal battery. Or include inserts like what @Pipes designs have to give you options for what area is heated.

Right? Or am I missing something?
I am pretty sure its the power needed...plus the build would probably be massive...not an expert.... the mass is so much different compared to Dynavap . It would have to handle the heat generated by the Anvil also.

Texus

I am pretty sure its the power needed...plus the build would probably be massive...not an expert.... the mass is so much different compared to Dynavap . It would have to handle the heat generated by the Anvil also.
Yeah. Would not be surprised at all. Anvil has some real heat requirements

Texus,
Reactions: Whiff

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
That looks interesting....
There are portable ones ,too. Also there were a few threads on FC back in the days.

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Hey guys hope everyone had a great weekend! just wanted to let you guys know John has posted another "Sunday Post"

Here ya go

Top Bottom