Anvil by Vestratto

Comfortably Numb

TY so much just finally got on a computer hahah

So i have some good news! I spoke with John earlier today and he is going to drop off a Users edition with 90% of the bells and whistles to test out!!! Seems like i will probably be going live tonight to take a 1st look and demo the bad boy!!!! I am beyond excited to finally be able to say that the time has come folks!!! Anvils will be rolling out anyday now!

Im thinkin of going live around 7 or 8pm EST today and will go live again this weekend at some point, i have a few special tricks up my sleeve and one for the end of the stream, hope u guys can make it out!

Edit* sorry i meant 99% of the bells and whistles
Where can one watch you live tonight?

Comfortably Numb,

stonedmallone

Nah, like Jesus, @stonedmallone gave his left nut for all our sins purple heatshields.
ben affleck jesus GIF

Whiff

Vestratto Brand Ambassador
Company Rep
Here the link to the live stream for anyone interested

Here are some pics of the Users Edition with new slitted Terp chambers!!! Man oh man the flav is way better and keep the herb waaayyyy cooler, you guys will want a lil more juice to get the herb really dark. Imo its giving the perfect hit for a terp chamber with a perfect roast

Last edited:

ch3r6nz9n

righteo.. I've got 1500bux worth of redundant titanium (cough simrell/revolve)
I will shower the person in cash who can hook me up a converter.
i dropped a pineapple on the simrell Ti mighty / dyna converter without blinking, & yeah like it kiinda enhances the mighty experience, but Id pay double+ market value for a dyna / anvil converter, just so I can keep twiddling these nice stems/functional art. truth be told ill do a custom commish if a converter doesnt make it to market

edit shower, lol! k id pay an unreasonable amount for a fukin converter thimble.. like a couple hundo$$ im not about to make it rain.. but yea ;p

Last edited:

Texus

righteo.. I've got 1500bux worth of redundant titanium (cough simrell/revolve)
I will shower the person in cash who can hook me up a converter.
i dropped a pineapple on the simrell Ti mighty / dyna converter without blinking, & yeah like it kiinda enhances the mighty experience, but Id pay double+ market value for a dyna / anvil converter, just so I can keep twiddling these nice stems/functional art. truth be told ill do a custom commish if a converter doesnt make it to market

edit shower, lol! k id pay an unreasonable amount for a fukin converter thimble.. like a couple hundo$$ im not about to make it rain.. but yea ;p
I'm sure one is on the way. But I think you'd need to avoid metal DV stems with this one due to the amount of heating involved. But I don't see why an adapter like what Simrell makes for the Mighty wouldn't be possible. But would need to be properly shaped to keep the airflow adjustability where those pieces meet.

Blacksad

Hey! I'm new on FC, registered just to ask few questions about the Anvil. Sorry if those were already discussed, I just couldn't handle all the 59 pages that this topic has, although I'm pretty sure that's a good read.

1. I've heard that Anvil won't fir in a regular induction heaters for DV and it also doesn't work well with the Wand. Can you confirm and explain what's the issue here and if it's going to be solved somehow? I love the Wand and had big hopes on using it with the Anvil in the future.

2. Are there any plans to make Anvil ovens compatible with the regular DV stems? By regular I of course mean the top performing stems for cooling vapour like Revolve, MVS, etc. And will those ovens be sold separately?

3. When will the Anvil become available for ordering?

Thanks in advance. After reading an article on sneakypete's site I realised what a great idea stands behind this product and really wish all the best in making it an international hit. Especially after the sacrifice that was made to bring the purple one to life.

Blacksad,
Reactions: enrarit

ch3r6nz9n

I'm sure one is on the way. But I think you'd need to avoid metal DV stems with this one due to the amount of heating involved. But I don't see why an adapter like what Simrell makes for the Mighty wouldn't be possible. But would need to be properly shaped to keep the airflow adjustability where those pieces meet.
yah ostensibly i agree but surely theres just too many structural & aesthetic similarities that theres gotta be a market of artisanal wankers such as i willing to forgoe a wee bit of function over form right? + the anvil crushes, so whats a bit of warmth in the hand? swap out my mvs, vortex & revolve for 3 anvil heads, preety sure i wont be burning myself : )

ed. ah yea i been 'riding lines or whatever with dyna since 1st day..hence why anvil has just bodied em overnight. i combust once a day, 2 max.. & im good at it!! i do 30-40sec single torch bottom-of-stem warm ups, spun in a dynacup fidget spinner so my stems get hot as fuck as it is : )

Last edited:
ch3r6nz9n,
Reactions: xChapita

Texus

yah ostensibly i agree but surely theres just too many structural & aesthetic similarities that theres gotta be a market of artisanal wankers such as i willing to forgoe a wee bit of function over form right? + the anvil crushes, so whats a bit of warmth in the hand? swap out my mvs, vortex & revolve for 3 anvil heads, preety sure i wont be burning myself : )
Don't be so sure. Based on how my MVS heats up with my induction heater and the fact that you are heating longer, lower down and with a stronger flame. They have a heat shield on the Anvil for a reason.

Hey! I'm new on FC, registered just to ask few questions about the Anvil. Sorry if those were already discussed, I just couldn't handle all the 59 pages that this topic has, although I'm pretty sure that's a good read.

1. I've heard that Anvil won't fir in a regular induction heaters for DV and it also doesn't work well with the Wand. Can you confirm and explain what's the issue here and if it's going to be solved somehow? I love the Wand and had big hopes on using it with the Anvil in the future.

2. Are there any plans to make Anvil ovens compatible with the regular DV stems? By regular I of course mean the top performing stems for cooling vapour like Revolve, MVS, etc. And will those ovens be sold separately?

3. When will the Anvil become available for ordering?

Thanks in advance. After reading an article on sneakypete's site I realised what a great idea stands behind this product and really wish all the best in making it an international hit. Especially after the sacrifice that was made to bring the purple one to life.
1) The user edition when it comes out will use magnetic metals that will make IH more feasible. But have not seen if a more powerful IH would be needed. Plus opening on most IH other than Wand and SJK is probably too narrow.

2) See my comments on stems above. And diameter needs to be wide enough on any DV stem option. But I don't see metal stems playing well here.

3) check out the Anvil ordering thread for those details m

hoyo77

Spleeeno

Horsin around
1) The user edition when it comes out will use magnetic metals that will make IH more feasible. But have not seen if a more powerful IH would be needed. Plus opening on most IH other than Wand and SJK is probably too narrow.
he said he's looking into more iron-heavy stainless steel for future releases, but its highly unlikely to already be a thing with those user editions.

Spleeeno,
Top Bottom