Anvil by Vestratto

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
well I had the night to digest and the morning to think this over and I'm not fully satisfied with John's response which did not seem fully truthful, at times and he even contradicted himself. planet haze created the list some time ago and its hard to believe it was not discussed as part of the launch strategy, how else was planet haze to fill those orders other then receiving units from Vestratto? seems like it would be poor planing to spring this on the manufacture last second and expect everything to work out. but at the same time planet haze should have known something was up when he wasn't receiving updates specifically about his preorder units. maybe mistakes were made on both sides? it seems clear somewhere along the line things got broken while each was involved in what they were doing and they did not pay enough attention to each other and what they were saying. I know Both of you have said the house has been burned down but that ash can be gathered up and forged into a diamond given enough heat, pressure and time, that diamond could very well exceed the value of that house!!!! nothing is so broken that it can't be fixed and I believe John when he said
Its clear I've cocked up here but see it through my bias. Robert sees it through his. The truth is likely someplace in the middle.
I'm sure if you both come back to this with open minds and respect you can work through this
Its pretty clear that lines have been drawn in the sand and I recognize that as a new-comer its up to me to smooth them over.
I believe this to be a important olive branch and think its a important first step. took a lot of guts to come here a face a mob.

I also feel like @PlanetHaze should be proud of the work they did in the thread, they offered good information and content.

as for me I'm still holding off on the anvil........ at least until some really good reviews come along, then we'll see if my vas flares up :lol:

sorry for the double post but I could not edit in the quotes

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
how else was planet haze to fill those orders other then receiving units from Vestratto?
There was never a chance to place an order or preorder on PH. Just a sign up for mail notification when available.

We all should better stick to this:
but for now I'll just ask that you all refrain from further discussing the drama involved between PH and Vestratto and stick to the topic of the Anvil.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
you are of course right @Vape Soda , my apologies.

let me pose this question then??? what's the draw resistance like on the anvil?? is it tight like a Dynavap or more fee flowing???
I HEAR it's like hitting a dynavap wide open but with a lot more vapor. This will be so intriguing to experience. This could be the first durable portable super heavy hitter. The p80 and tinymight are great but breakable and still not really in the same realm as the baller or supreme.

hoyo77

That's a big bowl 🥣
Yes and will all of t
I HEAR it's like hitting a dynavap wide open but with a lot more vapor. This will be so intriguing to experience. This could be the first durable portable super heavy hitter. The p80 and tinymight are great but breakable and still not really in the same realm as the baller or supreme.
if this thing hits like a supreme oh boy!!!

will the Chambers fit in the case with the anvil

axdx69

Its clear I've cocked up here but see it through my bias. Robert sees it through his. The truth is likely someplace in the middle.
I was able to purchase one of these as soon as I got Johns email. Personally I think it’s mainly between Vestratto and PH. Two businesses having a dispute is not gonna deter me from purchasing a stellar product, especially if it performs as advertised. All these pseudo-business-moralist would probably be shocked if they knew all the dirt that goes on behind the scenes at there favorite businesses. Unfortunately PH aired out the dirt, so here we are. I support both John at Vestratto and Robert at PH. But nothing said here will stop me from enjoying my purchase.

Petetbay

Yikes.

I'll need to re-read this thread later, but for now I'll just ask that you all refrain from further discussing the drama involved between PH and Vestratto and stick to the topic of the Anvil. And that includes @PlanetHaze and @venturig.

Thank you.

:peace:
Yes, this thread which has very interesting on the Anvil has be taken over by this issue. You guys that want to discuss this matter should start a separate thread for that. I really don’t care about this which is between the principals and not us, I don’t like it but it’s for them to sort out. I’ve been customer of Planet Vape(Planet Haze’s 1st store) and they are one of the best retailers in Canada you can find, they actually will phone you if there’s an issue with a order instead of playing email tag over 3 or 4 days. I just want get this device @ the cheapest price and easiest purchase possible.
Now can I get old school hash in the Anvil video, please. :sherlock:

:horse:

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
will the Chambers fit in the case with the anvil
I'm sorry, I don't know the answer. I'm glad a new question was asked now because we've been relying mostly on PH to answer in a timely manner. Is someone else going to step up to answer questions like this as quickly? I do hope so...

we were already told to stop talking about anything except the product! stop folx!

one thing i have been wondering is if it is crucial to get a stronger torch or will the regular single flame dyna torch suffice?

DennisFlonasal,

Cannabiker

we were already told to stop talking about anything except the product! stop folx!

one thing i have been wondering is if it is crucial to get a stronger torch or will the regular single flame dyna torch suffice?
Sneaky Pete used a Blazer Micro single flame, so a regular flame is fine. I also heard somewhere--I think it was also on Pete's long demo--that you don't want to use a more powerful torch, that slow heating is optimal.

Cannabiker,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Sneaky Pete used a Blazer Micro single flame, so a regular flame is fine. I also heard somewhere--I think it was also on Pete's long demo--that you don't want to use a more powerful torch, that slow heating is optimal.
I was thinking of that one, and I saw a video with someone using one of those small creme brulee lighters, assuming they are more powerful than this Eagle lighter that came with my sticky brick, it leaves a lot to be desired lol seems like it should be fine

DennisFlonasal,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yikes.

I'll need to re-read this thread later, but for now I'll just ask that you all refrain from further discussing the drama involved between PH and Vestratto and stick to the topic of the Anvil. And that includes @PlanetHaze and @venturig.

Thank you.

:peace:
What he said.

I know people enjoy some popcorn and drama. It does perhaps add some historical significance to the thread. However, at this point it's time to get the thread back on track. That means discussing the product itself. Future readers looking for information about the actual product thank you in advance.

Further posts on the drama will likely just be removed. We may or may not permit pre-approved posts from the parties involved to update on the backstory.

Thank you. :peace:

Magiano

Sneaky Pete said it heats it up but not enough you need more power.
The European version has the switch for flower mode. It's 1-4 flame symbols. The more flames I use, the faster the dynavap heats up, which might be different then the concentrate mode with the temperature setting, where it is timed for the set temperature. Maybe it works better with 4 flames on? 🤷‍♂️
For those with the us version, I saw a tutorial on how to open up the wand, to change the internal switch. Not hard but maybe problematic for warranty issues.
I never use the concentrate mode with my dynavap, only flower with 2 flames. If I want a slower heat up I use 1 flame to get really big clouds with a water piece.

Last edited:

Petetbay

Does induction even work on copper, that I don’t know? If it doesn’t the induction heater is heating surrounding steel and transferring the heat to the copper. Copper is the heat storage on this device to my understanding, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Magiano

Does induction even work on copper, that I don’t know? If it doesn’t the induction heater is heating surrounding steel and transferring to the copper. Copper is the heat storage on this device to my understanding, but I could be wrong.
According to sneaky Pete it does and I think I saw a video, where someone said an ih for the Anvil is planned. But don't quote me in that one.

yes multiple times in the thread it was mentioned that it was tested with the Ispire and a few others IIRC and it isn't viable
Ok. I thought they tried it with the standard us concentrate mode. Haven't heard that they opened the wand to switch mode, to test it that way. If I saw it correctly sneaky Pete has the us version of the wand, not the European version with the switch on the front.

Magiano,
Reactions: Petetbay
Top Bottom