Anvil by Vestratto

fogbank

I managed to adjust airflow with mine quickly/easily enough but my "problem" was that the vape untightened itself a little bit when closing the airflow. Now it's all good.
This seems to happen often for me if I adjust the airflow frequently. I have to disassemble and reassemble to get everything back in place, lined up, and working smoothly. I've also managed to retrieve the spiral fly catcher from the drain in my sink twice, so beware when cleaning etc.

My_50p_worth

Does the dude that makes leather anvil cases post on here?

I’ve lost the Reddit post :rofl:

@fogbank Yeah, that entire airflow valve and condenser setup could really do with simplifying. Seems to be the one universal issue Anvil has. I just leave mine screwed all the way in, as I use the XL bowl all the time now. No wobble ever since

@coolbreeze Thanks for the tip man I’ll look into that. Nice to see you enjoying your anvil! The more time I spend with mine the more I love it, just pure brute vaping force compared to my other vapes

Last edited:

someTooL

Received a package from up north yesterday. Thought it was my order placed 4/9 from Anvil but it wasn’t (that’s a shipping thread :) ), it was a package from @doug@futo. Dude sent a replacement magnet for the one originally included with my walnut stash. Above and beyond work my Man!

Probably my most used Anvil/Futo accessory is the 3 magnet stand.

Easywider

Simple is the way
Received a package from up north yesterday. Thought it was my order placed 4/9 from Anvil but it wasn’t (that’s a shipping thread :) ), it was a package from @doug@futo. Dude sent a replacement magnet for the one originally included with my walnut stash. Above and beyond work my Man!

Probably my most used Anvil/Futo accessory is the 3 magnet stand.

:rockon: I also received my 4x stronger magnet today from @doug@futo it's perfect!

Easywider,
Reactions: someTooL

Clapped_r6

Anybody here prefer the Founders to the Users? I only go thru water, and I'm sorta preferring the Founders for some reason

Clapped_r6,

Stueylakes

This is why I’m such a big fan of the XL MP

Only issue is the current lack of an official case and considerably limited bong compatibility.

As a native user I really do enjoy it though, does exactly what it’s meant to without “overcooling” and neutering the flavour
Hey buddy i got into the Anvil ecosystem at founders and have been a bit of a fan boy throughout! My XL bits arrived last week alongwith my Calibear straight fab.

I didnt use the Anvil prior to XL mouthpiece at all native always through J hook or water but that's changed.

The Calibear takes it and functions with it brilliantly, i too have a few pieces that now cannot, however get a sneaky pete pass through and problem solved as that fits it well so all glass pieces will work with XL mouthpiece.

I dont know if you can link reddit posts on here but search my username on vaporents and you will see the cali and the xl on my last post.

I alsa have a Duba leather case on the way.....sheesh.....

Stueylakes,
Reactions: Whiff

3xFantasyChamp

I know some of you have it, but yeah that Goo Roo large inline pairs well with the Anvil.

Loaded up the XL bowl with some heavily trichromed out flower. Real good moisture and consistency. Popped it in the GR water piece and went to town. Heated up in the middle, above the thermal battery for maybe 25-30 seconds.

Only took 5 days off from vaping and that bowl got me real good. But I swear it felt like at one point the bowl wouldn’t stop producing vapor lmao. I’ve been vaping daily and was smoking heavily a few months ago. Crazy how even a small break will have you straight blasted haha.

hoyo77

It has arrived, This case is amazing, way bettter than expected. @Duba thank you for working with me and responding to me in IG chat. Your work is amazing. This Puuuuuuuuurple just rocks!!

Elcassa

I recently received my anvil I rather enjoy using it there is a learning curve when it comes to finding the right type of torch I've been using a dual flame scorch seems to be working out really well really the only complete that I have about this device seems to be the airflow feature because if you loosen it or restrict the airflow too much and on a water piece I like to restrict the airflow it seems the oven or copper core becomes loose and the tolerance on the o-rings is not sufficient I would like to see a better airflow control so the oven isn't so loose other than that in my rotation it seems to be the only one I've picked up for the last week or so I will say that I give this company and its founders extreme credit for their innovation and I would like to see more products and improvements made to the device over time I think after the improvements are made that it will be for a phenomenal device not that it already isn't

Choices

I had my first combustion experience last night. Entirely operator error. I strongly suggest not using outdoors on my patio when the breeze sets the three sets of wind chimes into motion. It cleaned up quickly though and I stepped inside to heat things up. All is good again. Anvil on everyone!

Clapped_r6

My recipe for windy conditions:
Firefox, medium flame so it doesn't go out. Hot the battery until the copper gets bright, and you'll notice the edges of the bright copper start turning darker red - at this point move the torch to the middle of the oven until it clicks. Works for me

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I like this one so much I ordered a backup. Under twenty bucks and can click on the copper or anywhere in under 25 seconds with a pointy, quiet single flame. Make sure you use fancy butane so it lights on the first try and doesn't sputter after refilling

RONXS Torch Lighter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NCCBWQS/

I recently received my anvil I rather enjoy using it there is a learning curve when it comes to finding the right type of torch I've been using a dual flame scorch seems to be working out really well really the only complete that I have about this device seems to be the airflow feature because if you loosen it or restrict the airflow too much and on a water piece I like to restrict the airflow it seems the oven or copper core becomes loose and the tolerance on the o-rings is not sufficient I would like to see a better airflow control so the oven isn't so loose other than that in my rotation it seems to be the only one I've picked up for the last week or so I will say that I give this company and its founders extreme credit for their innovation and I would like to see more products and improvements made to the device over time I think after the improvements are made that it will be for a phenomenal device not that it already isn't
Get the Ronx torch linked in my quoted post above. It's an excellent value and can make the Anvil click anywhere in 20 seconds.

Twisting to change the airflow confuses folks all the time but it's not even necessary: you can just screw that center piece all the way in for the most open airflow or unscrew it some for less and then put the heater side on after. The twisting only works when the friction fit of the top half is more grippy than the threads on the middle piece

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Newbie* question about Anvil bowls: I see lots of members with multiple bowls & know they come in 3 sizes but other than size, are there reasons to have more than one? Like do they stay hot for a while and it’s easier/quicker to swap?

If I were to get one, I’d want to get everything in one go since I understand shipping prices are rather steep. So as of now, I‘d get the Anvil and XL mp, but what else would you guys recommend? I would probably go for an XL utility case if they existed. I don’t think I’d use a half-bowl or the super-bowl honestly; full size sounds about right for me.

*not even Newbie really, just an interested passerby unfamiliar with this ecosystem :haw:

Top Bottom