Angus Enhanced

seedy53

Can anyone tell me if a BB9 will fit in the AE? Looking into stem options when not using it with the WPA.

Already thinking about this and the unit only ships tomorrow 🤦‍♂️. VAS hadn't flared up for a while but alas.... here I am again 😆
i think so 12mm od glass is all that it requires. if bb9 works on potv 1 and lobo, it should work fine

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
i think so 12mm od glass is all that it requires. if bb9 works on potv 1 and lobo, it should work fine
I don't own any POTV vapes so I can't test that.

I think Arizer stems are 11mm OD so maybe they could also be adapted with an o-ring or something. I'll test my BB9 and see if it'll fit in my S3. That should give me an idea whether it's 11mm or 12mm OD or maybe even something else.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

I don't own any POTV vapes so I can't test that.

I think Arizer stems are 11mm OD so maybe they could also be adapted with an o-ring or something. I'll test my BB9 and see if it'll fit in my S3. That should give me an idea whether its 11mm or 12mm OD or maybe even something else.
does those arizer stem have 4 or 5 hole glass screens built in? fucking up airflow a bit?

seedy53,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
does those arizer stem have 4 or 5 hole glass screens built in? fucking up airflow a bit?
Most of them do, yes... unfortunately... but there are stem options with regular mesh screens (often called hi-flow stems) and they're great. What you can do if you're stuck without a hi-flow stem is to place a regular mesh screen on top of the glass screen to keep the holes from getting clogged. This actually works really well and will make sure your glass screen never clogs.

If none of the little glass holes is blocked then the airflow is actually quite open - however I still prefer the mesh screen hi-flow stems. Just easier to clean and/or replace the screen.

Last edited:

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
how long until the AE arrives?? :)
I think it's only shipping out today bc I had to wait for the glass capsules to arrive. Shipping from Canada so that helps. Will probably only land next week Monday. *Sigh*

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

I might be more anxious than @TigoleBitties! I am sending in my Solo 3 today for warranty repair and relying on my Venty. The VAS is hitting hard.
Damn, what happened?

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: Rodney

chillAtGVC

Damn, what happened?
The left / right buttons are getting a little too flakey.

I think it's only shipping out today bc I had to wait for the glass capsules to arrive. Shipping from Canada so that helps. Will probably only land next week Monday. *Sigh*

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU
I know that feeling well! Did you get it from a vendor here or does YLLVape ship from Canada?

Top Bottom