Angus Enhanced

seedy53

Has anyone seen a rocket stem/rattler for the Angus enhanced?
it the same as hr fury or rogue the are the same size.
sneaky pete has the 'starship' universal beaded cooler stem the fits on ae 14mm wpa. it has 3x as many glass boro ball in it for $33. i want one badly.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Yeah, see how you feel about halogen. Best design for flavor of anything I've tried, other than the Herborizer. And quite similar signatures, IME.
You might well be right. I just started reviewing the Vapor Halogen Wand here. It's my first halogen and I'm really liking it even though I haven't gotten it properly dialed in yet. The softness of the vapor is like no other signature I've experienced before. All the taste is there but really no harshness.

I'm impressed with a halogen build only having a 20W off-the-shelf bulb and a few rubies. Much respect to the AE with its 100W bulb and rubies. I don't doubt the accolades for it here.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: seedy53

F1240

it the same as hr fury or rogue the are the same size.
sneaky pete has the 'starship' universal beaded cooler stem the fits on ae 14mm wpa. it has 3x as many glass boro ball in it for $33. i want one badly.

Thanks. Will see if it’s available in the UK.

shroomi

My AE arrived yesterday. I got a smelly unit, so I run 10/12 burnoffs (unsure about the exact number, I stopped counting at some point), after which the plastic smell went away for the most part. Still a bit robot-farty, but when I used it loaded, I couldn't taste anything bad, so I think I'm good now.
I vaped just 2-3 bowls, on setting 2, 3 and 4, and wow the first hits are very tasty. I had a regular Angus that died on me a month ago, and in a comparison I feel like the new version tastes a little better.
I used the medium length glass stem, with which a tightly-packed bowl gives a tingle in the throat; no issue with the sidecar bubbler, even without water. I'll try loading less material in the chamber and using the stem with some 6mm ruby balls in it, to see if the vapor is less heavy.
Overall a great unit, I like it better than the regular so far, less plastic in the pathway and more accessories to play with. Also the adjustable airflow is a nice touch!

seedy53

My AE arrived yesterday. I got a smelly unit, so I run 10/12 burnoffs (unsure about the exact number, I stopped counting at some point), after which the plastic smell went away for the most part. Still a bit robot-farty, but when I used it loaded, I couldn't taste anything bad, so I think I'm good now.
I vaped just 2-3 bowls, on setting 2, 3 and 4, and wow the first hits are very tasty. I had a regular Angus that died on me a month ago, and in a comparison I feel like the new version tastes a little better.
I used the medium length glass stem, with which a tightly-packed bowl gives a tingle in the throat; no issue with the sidecar bubbler, even without water. I'll try loading less material in the chamber and using the stem with some 6mm ruby balls in it, to see if the vapor is less heavy.
Overall a great unit, I like it better than the regular so far, less plastic in the pathway and more accessories to play with. Also the adjustable airflow is a nice touch!
mine had no smell, i wonder if the packing or case added to it. i don't pack my oven i use 1.2g-- 1/4 teaspoon amt. anyway i love it.

seedy53,
Reactions: Vitolo

seedy53

If anyone is interested (unless I'm the last one to the dance, in which case ignore) the new Dyna/Helix colab stem fits very nicely and adds a tiny bit of cooling air into the mix. Mikey likes it!
pukka you got a link for that stem?

i fill my tall 90mm glass stem with 6mm and 4mm quartz balls. will the dyna stem do more.? thinking of filling the side car bubblier with 6mm beads to see what that does. one thing about adding cooling balls the little metal carry stem things get clogged. need a better solution. i have to clean the stem every 2 days and it takes time for my blind crippled ass.

update
i added a several of 6mm quartz balls and 4mm sic (random combination) of balls to the center section of the side-car glass bubblier. it is the perfect solution for me, no coughing at level 3 heat, none. no air restriction. yea

Last edited:

Pukka

you got a link for that stem?
Sorry, I thought I was on the place that shall not be named where I keep getting time-outs for posting "entexchangedotorg":
I was using the middle sized stem set up like yours. This feels like an equivilant setup to me but a bit more open.

seedy53

Sorry, I thought I was on the place that shall not be named where I keep getting time-outs for posting "entexchangedotorg":
I was using the middle sized stem set up like yours. This feels like an equivilant setup to me but a bit more open.
tbh i for the same money, i would rather get the sneaky pete starship beaded cooler stem, however thanks for sharing the link and idea. i don't own any ted units and i'm not comfortable trying their expensive accessories. glad it is a good solution for you.

update.
using AE's side-car bubblier with quartz and sic cooling balls, added in it's inner cooler section, made the best solution for me. i don't need to buy anything else. lol

Last edited:

Oden

Lets give more love to the Angus enhanced!

230C + boost

The vapor doesnt look super dense….but damn, I just killed the bowl very fast. The abv was light, but the punch in the head was blunt :lol:
To get a dark abv with the AE you need to do long sessions. This vape can extract very good letting the abv light :nod::rockon:

What do you think is the best amount of weed to put in the bowl for an optimal session?
I'm not interested in capsules and I love micro dosing. Would you say that without the capsules, what is the lowest amount you can put in the bowl and still have a decent session?

I know it's quite subjective because we are all different, but what type of effects do you feel with this device? Is it more cerebral, or the physical effects? Or simply this Angus respect and provides the effects according to the strains?

Thank you 🙏🏻

Oden,

seedy53

What do you think is the best amount of weed to put in the bowl for an optimal session?
I'm not interested in capsules and I love micro dosing. Would you say that without the capsules, what is the lowest amount you can put in the bowl and still have a decent session?

I know it's quite subjective because we are all different, but what type of effects do you feel with this device? Is it more cerebral, or the physical effects? Or simply this Angus respect and provides the effects according to the strains?

Thank you 🙏🏻
.08g would be about it, maybe .06g
i prefer for a full 5min session at level 3 (395f) is .12g med grind
a level 1/4 teaspoon is about .12g
very little pak unless you use wpa for bong direct

seedy53,
Reactions: Oden

Oden

.08g would be about it, maybe .06g
i prefer for a full 5min session at level 3 (395f) is .12g med grind
a level 1/4 teaspoon is about .12g
very little pak unless you use wpa for bong direct

Thank you for your response.
So it's really cool, micro dosing is really possible with this Angus even without the dosing capsules.
0.15 is definitely my limit for any session, and 0.12g for a 5 minute session is also reasonable for my low tolerance.

Does the flavor stay good throughout your session? Or like the overwhelming majority of vaporizers, this popcorn taste appears?

Oden,

seedy53

Thank you for your response.
So it's really cool, micro dosing is really possible with this Angus even without the dosing capsules.
0.15 is definitely my limit for any session, and 0.12g for a 5 minute session is also reasonable for my low tolerance.

Does the flavor stay good throughout your session? Or like the overwhelming majority of vaporizers, this popcorn taste appears?
stays fresh for me full 5 at that temp. i use side bubblier filled 3/4 way with quartz balls 4mm and 5mm too
sorry going to bed let me know if you need more info. AE gets you good and stoned very efficient

Last edited:
seedy53,
  • Love
Reactions: Oden
Top Bottom