Angus Enhanced

Dr. G

***Old Resident*** Vapman Collector
I agree....

I just went to their website and purchased an Angus new version with the water pipe adapter. My son loves this model. I myself think its gorgeous with the wood. Also, the halogen bulb...

So, yes this is a quiet thread but, everyone is happy with their units? What a reasonable price as well....the unit and a water adapter and sleeve for under $200? This is unheard of...THANK YOU.

Cheers everyone.

SlickHenry

Are there still issues with some units not charging certain batteries? I have a couple of Molicel P26a batteries so wonder if these will work. The guide recommends the P28a. Are there any likely issues (I do not have an external battery charger)?

Last edited:

seedy53

Are there still issues with some units not charging certain batteries? I have a couple of Molicel P26a batteries so wonder if these will work. The guide recommends the P28a. Are there any likely issues (I do not have an external battery charger)?
you really need an external charger and extra batteries. p26a will work fine but not as long as p28a. this is my opinion

stonedBBer

Am I imagining things and losing my mind or did someone on this board or YouTube full up thr sidecar bubbler with Terp pearls. Who or where was that? Anyone have feed back on that?

seedy53

Am I imagining things and losing my mind or did someone on this board or YouTube full up thr sidecar bubbler with Terp pearls. Who or where was that? Anyone have feed back on that?
my side-car bubblier, i filled my inner cooler pipe 3/4 way full of 4mm and 5mm quartz glass balls. helps a ton but a bitch to clean. Lee @tabletopbongs did his that way on his youtube channel, i think.

seedy53,
Reactions: Dr. G

stonedBBer

my side-car bubblier, i filled my inner cooler pipe 3/4 way full of 4mm and 5mm quartz glass balls. helps a ton but a bitch to clean. Lee @tabletopbongs did his that way on his youtube channel, i think.
Where did you purchase that many beads? Trying to find a cheap source, leaning towards vgoodiez and doing that with a venty bubbler

cannasoor

Hey FC/AE gang,

Well, I ordered an AE and am eagerly awaiting it here in Michigan, away from my normal Oregon home, hoping to try some of the local product.

But in reading the user manual, … “I have some questions” [/insert approp. meme]:

1. The glass stem screens shown in the diagram on page 2: are these just for putting balls (e.g., ruby) in the stems, to hold them in place? I didn’t order balls, seems a bit odd that the screens are included but the balls are optional. Maybe many people have their own balls? [/insert approp. joke]
  2. I don’t see where the O-rings go, unless inside the stems to hold the screens from above, all just to … hold the balls? Seems fussy for the, IIUC, optional balls.
  3. I assume the herb goes in between the chamber screen and the mouthpiece screen, thus in some sense inside the stem holder. In other words, place herb on top of chamber screen after step 6 on page 4, then attach stem/stem holder assembly in step 7. (And presumably similarly when using WPA or sidecar bubbler, as on page 7.)
  4. In normal operation, i.e. after initial assembly and between cleanings, I assume that the various screens (and O-rings), perhaps even the stem holder, can stay in place. Or perhaps the stem holder comes off in order to attach the loading funnel (but with e.g. chamber screen remaining in place)? Do the stem holder and / or loading funnel screw in place, or snap on?
OK, thanks for any help y’all can provide. Perhaps this will all be obvious once I have it in hand, but I will be rarin’ to go right after the burn-off, I’m sure.

5. Oh, and by the way, I assume that I can / should also do some alcohol and swab cleaning, e.g of glass parts … but perhaps (ver y carefully) into the chamber are, or on the funnel and stem holder … but maybe the plastic on those latter parts will not tolerate alcohol.​
I expect I will start with long stem and sidecar bubbler, perhaps even trying the latter dry as well.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
cannasoor,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

Hey FC/AE gang,

Well, I ordered an AE and am eagerly awaiting it here in Michigan, away from my normal Oregon home, hoping to try some of the local product.

But in reading the user manual, … “I have some questions” [/insert approp. meme]:

1. The glass stem screens shown in the diagram on page 2: are these just for putting balls (e.g., ruby) in the stems, to hold them in place? I didn’t order balls, seems a bit odd that the screens are included but the balls are optional. Maybe many people have their own balls? [/insert approp. joke]
  2. I don’t see where the O-rings go, unless inside the stems to hold the screens from above, all just to … hold the balls? Seems fussy for the, IIUC, optional balls.
  3. I assume the herb goes in between the chamber screen and the mouthpiece screen, thus in some sense inside the stem holder. In other words, place herb on top of chamber screen after step 6 on page 4, then attach stem/stem holder assembly in step 7. (And presumably similarly when using WPA or sidecar bubbler, as on page 7.)
  4. In normal operation, i.e. after initial assembly and between cleanings, I assume that the various screens (and O-rings), perhaps even the stem holder, can stay in place. Or perhaps the stem holder comes off in order to attach the loading funnel (but with e.g. chamber screen remaining in place)? Do the stem holder and / or loading funnel screw in place, or snap on?
OK, thanks for any help y’all can provide. Perhaps this will all be obvious once I have it in hand, but I will be rarin’ to go right after the burn-off, I’m sure.

5. Oh, and by the way, I assume that I can / should also do some alcohol an swab cleaning, e.g of glass parts … but perhaps (ver y carefully) into the chamber are, or on the funnel and stem holder … but maybe the plastic on those latter parts will not tolerate alcohol.​
I expect I will start with long stem and sidecar bubbler, perhaps even trying the latter dry as well.

Thanks again!
i still have not needed to replace o-rings anywhere. i but a little bees wax on my finger tip and coat the o-rings once every couple weeks, it protects, prevents stretching, and cuts down friction. everything will make sense when you have the unit. there are many youtube videos on it's use out there. don't worry

seedy53,
Reactions: cannasoor

cannasoor

there are many youtube videos on it's use out there. don't worry

Great idea! I hadn’t even thought of the ol’ interwebs and videas an’ all that—wrong generation, I figger … . [/supply suitable accent as you read]

Thread relevance: in my brief correspondence with Mike from YLLVape, he mentioned that not enough FC’ers are taking advantage of the 10% coupon he offers us:

“By the way, don’t forget to use the 'yllvapefc' discount code for 10% off—this is exclusively for FC members, though not many have taken advantage of it yet.”​

Top Bottom