spindle

Do dosing pods work with the Ambit? I don't see any available as an accessory.

Spindle,

priestsmiler

Flowermate or focus capsule/pods work if you take the screen holding part of the mouthpiece out. Rotate the capsule to get a couple extra hits and complete the full extraction. 👌🏻

Easywider

Simple is the way
Heard back about my defective unit. Turns out I purchased the last Ambit, the company has offered to send me a "Vleaf go" as a replacement. Is this a worthy trade? I've read good reports in the go thread and I know some of you have both. If I'm off-topic here, I can start a new thread, just curious if I should take the trade or ask for a refund.

Easywider,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
From what I read, people really like the Go... I've not had one but it reads like a different experience. My Ambit is a punch to the face, I don't want anything short of that either. I hate to hear they discontinued it... BUMMER!

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Easywider , who did you purchase from? If from vivant, when are they getting more inventory? If not directly from vivant, won't they honor the warranty?

Summer,

Easywider

Simple is the way
@Easywider , who did you purchase from? If from vivant, when are they getting more inventory? If not directly from vivant, won't they honor the warranty?

From a Canadian ecig vendor. The last one they had in stock and they can't source anymore from Vivant since it's been discontinued. Even worse I read my email too fast and it's not the Vleaf Go they offered. It's the original Vleaf :lmao:

@FlyingLow I was really surprised by the extraction speed out of something the size of an old school pager! Having this in my hand has certainly solidified my need for an ultra-portable budget vape. Id try on another Ambit in a heartbeat if they were around.

Easywider,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Me too. Seriously bummed about this one as I had been intending to get a production run unit with the 30s bump feature.

I love going back and forth with Ambit and Tubo

FlyingLow,

Easywider

Simple is the way
I wonder if it's officially discontinued or if it's a temporary supply chain issue? Or maybe a v2 is on the horizon?

My limited time spent with the Ambit was great. It really went beyond my expectations. The size blew my mind, literally the size of a pager, remember those?. I did 2 full burn-offs and 6 more bowls in the 365-395f range before I plugged it in for a charge. No idea where that battery life came from, I was going to be happy to get 4 per charge in something that size. The taste was good in the low end and in the high end most of the robot fart taste had dissipated by my 5th bowl. Sessions never took me longer than 2-3min, really checked a lot of boxes.

I'd buy another just to give it a second shot.

I was able to get a refund for my purchase, provided I mail back all original packaging etc. to the vendor. I'm now left jonesing for an ultra-portable EDC, even though its a bit larger I think I may pull the trigger on an Edge today. The buyback program, good track record, and a rather large community base seem to be tickling my fancy. Dm me, anyone, if you feel I should look elsewhere.

Easywider,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Nadbudh

From a Canadian ecig vendor. The last one they had in stock and they can't source anymore from Vivant since it's been discontinued. Even worse I read my email too fast and it's not the Vleaf Go they offered. It's the original Vleaf :lmao:

@FlyingLow I was really surprised by the extraction speed out of something the size of an old school pager! Having this in my hand has certainly solidified my need for an ultra-portable budget vape. Id try on another Ambit in a heartbeat if they were around.

Amazon... Under the name Nebula Fuzion

NadBudh,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Hell yes! I love my beta and would like to grab a production unit with the 30s bump feature, I see they are in stock on your site:tup:

Exciting to hear you are continuing the Ambit development! What types of things are you doing to optimize the design? Personally, I would LOVE to see an updated mouthpiece.

My ideal Ambit mouthpiece would not flip open/close, as it creates a sticky mess in ones pocket after a day's use. Additionally, if at all possible, please enlarge the mouthpiece so that one can fit a Qtip in for cleaning.

Performance is awesome!

Top Bottom