rozroz

Has someone figured out the exact temps?
It’s obviously quite higher than the set temp, so if i need 345, what is the exact setting? 300? 305? 310?

rozroz,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Doubtful. You just gotta find the sweet spot for your own preferences but I've not seen anyone get "actual" temps- frankly that sort of precision is not necessary with this device. I ride mine at 393 on the dial, and guess actual temps are closer to 415-430.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

rozroz

Doubtful. You just gotta find the sweet spot for your own preferences but I've not seen anyone get "actual" temps- frankly that sort of precision is not necessary with this device. I ride mine at 393 on the dial, and guess actual temps are closer to 415-430.
Yea i guess it was around 40+

rozroz,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Now that you have put some time on it, where does it fit into your rotation?

I am continually impressed with my old unit, it grew on me so fast.
If I have 2 minutes, I much prefer Ambit over trying to fit in 3-4 Omnivap bowls.

I would enjoy seeing a fixed mouthpiece option... I keep mine open always, otherwise it can get a bit sticky.

I use it daily, along with my Go.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
Stu,

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
Fast extraction, awesome vapor
Device taste is noticeable, but through water it shines

The normal mouthpiece is pretty bad if you ask me, it only connects the air path to the chamber when it's open at a certain angle, which causes a lot of annoyance when using
I strictly use the WPA, even when dry hitting - And it's easier to clean

All in all, it's a great device for its price, I love it and use mine quite a lot :)

ginolicious

I miss my red ambit. Was a nice little unit. A tad difficult to clean the mouthpiece. But I loved it.

GinoLicious,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am set at 393 on my ambit and use it exclusively dry. I find longer draws are simply unbearably hot with the WPA, it burns my lips.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Nadbudh

Easywider

Simple is the way
Got one of these today. Ran about 5-6 bowls through. Really impressed with the speed of extraction from such a small unit. My issue is now it keep giving me a "Sensor Short" error every time it heats up. Does anyone have experience with this? Did I get a dud out of the box?

Easywider,
Reactions: LesPlenty

ginolicious

Got one of these today. Ran about 5-6 bowls through. Really impressed with the speed of extraction from such a small unit. My issue is now it keep giving me a "Sensor Short" error every time it heats up. Does anyone have experience with this? Did I get a dud out of the box?

Sounds like it. If it no longer heats.

I know my unit read no heat before breaking on me.

Top Bottom