AirVape Legacy Pro

hinglemccringleberry

Question for those using a Gum Proxabrush to clean the tight corners in the airpath. Which size Proxabrush are you using? They make them in wide, moderate and tight.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

seedy53

Last edited:

rageweary

legacy pro only been out since 2022.
dose caps are the same, but people say you get used to them, unless you got fingers, hands, and eyes problems like myself
I'll probably end up selling mine then. I think its a fantastic vape but it never gets used anymore.

rageweary,
Reactions: newola
i don’t get all the hate about the dosing caps.
Yes they are fiddly but they work very well overall.
Got two set of dosing caps (one because 2 of my initial set had problems).
If you clean them regulary, use the tool to open them up : it’s easy to fill, easy to use and economical.
Get rid of the screen next to the oven and the micro dosing disk for balancing the draw resistance increased by the dosing caps and it’s great !

I’m practically using them exclusively and I would be very sad to go back without dosing caps.
The only complaint is the abscence of capsule caddy. It’s very hard to find a solution while roaming around that is not messy.
If anyone know a solution for this matter I would be pleased to get a link, saw someone give the link to an Amazon purchase that fit but it’s not available in Europe.

Mail arrived today with my ALP SE and I can't wait to use it tonight. I have been using the POTV Xmax V3 Pro but just don't love it. After reading lots and lots about the ALP SE I decided to pick it up. I'll report back my thoughts on it tomorrow if not later tonight but I'll probably be a little to medicated to type a conherient review. LOL

I might have to pick up the dosing capsules since they have been updated. I didn't like the idea of a screw top so I passed on them when I placed my order.

Pinte

I haven't found it to be very messy really. I have the capsules, but haven't really used them yet because haven't found a need. Most of the herb comes out as a puck right into my ABV canister, and if the herb is too dry, it just dumps in on its own. I've got a little brush for anything else that I rarely need to use.

Pinte,

hinglemccringleberry

I haven't found it to be very messy really. I have the capsules, but haven't really used them yet because haven't found a need. Most of the herb comes out as a puck right into my ABV canister, and if the herb is too dry, it just dumps in on its own. I've got a little brush for anything else that I rarely need to use.
What about filling a capsule with no lid, turning the unit upside down, inserting the capsule into the chamber from below, and then turning the unit right side up with finger holding the capsule in place and then closing the door?
That would be one way to run a capsules with no lid but also no mess...

It sounds inconvenient. But to me, dealing with the capsule lid or dealing with a 5/8 screen over the load means dealing with one more piece of equipment...and more equipment is not convenient.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: Kaaotic

Pukka

What about filling a capsule with no lid, turning the unit upside down, inserting the capsule into the chamber from below, and then turning the unit right side up with finger holding the capsule in place in the chamber and then closing the door?
That would be one way to run capsules with no capsule lid but also no mess...
Wouldn't work. The bowl slopes and angles non-symetricly so a down side up capsule won't fit 🙃

RxPlorer

Yes, part of the upgrade program, 50% off for the first week, I will send emails to all prev. buyer. But the exchange is not possible, sorry.
This is awesome news. I'm using my caps all the time, but would love to get some with a bit more capacity and a little less hassle. I'll be on the lookout for your email!

Edit: @Gary-Airvape is the actually usable carrying case going to be released soon? For the caps?

Sue Narmy

I bought 4 packs of the early release capsules and I’ve had nothing but problems with the threading.

The only way I can use them now is by having to press really firmly on the cap on until it click.
This works well but it’s really hard to unscrew the cap after and I have to use a small flat screwdriver to open them which has now buckled the metal 😞

Sue Narmy,

lazylathe

Almost there...
A week after placing my order and asking here if anyone else's 420 deal had been shipped, I received a message from CS.
Apparently their wireless power bank shipment was lost and this is the reason the order has not shipped yet.

I was given some option, a water bong or extra dosing capsules.
Really want the power bank as it was part of the 420 sale.
Requested to send the vape and dosing capsules out for now and I will pay extra shipping for when the power banks arrive.

Just in case anyone else is still waiting for their 420 order to ship!
May be worth emailing Airvape CS.

Just received an email from Airvape and they are still selling the bundle. Makes no sense since they have no power banks...

Last edited:
lazylathe,
  • Wow
Reactions: Okla68

seedy53

A week after placing my order and asking here if anyone else's 420 deal had been shipped, I received a message from CS.
Apparently their wireless power bank shipment was lost and this is the reason the order has not shipped yet.

I was given some option, a water bong or extra dosing capsules.
Really want the power bank as it was part of the 420 sale.
Requested to send the vape and dosing capsules out for now and I will pay extra shipping for when the power banks arrive.

Just in case anyone else is still waiting for their 420 order to ship!
May be worth emailing Airvape CS.

Just received an email from Airvape and they are still selling the bundle. Makes no sense since they have no power banks...
420bundle code in usa website does not work for me. must be a eu thing

seedy53,

R1ng0

we have updated it, no more screw and managed to bit more space. New batch comes soon.
Hi Gary, as someone who just purchased two of the old style caps of which 2 are cross threaded already could you please ensure I'm on that email list Thanks

R1ng0,

warren0728

Hi Gary, as someone who just purchased two of the old style caps of which 2 are cross threaded already could you please ensure I'm on that email list Thanks
i bought the og caps so i think i'm on the list but not sure ... will you announce here when you send the email out?

warren0728,
Reactions: Okla68

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
caps offer will be sent out to all PRO owners. The carry case will be similar to the riot case from Amazon, but smell-proof, and with sockets for the caps. still working on the final details. I'm going to update more when I see the shipping dates. We are currently working on a product launch party in New York. It will be a sunset cruise around Manhattan, info and ticket will be available for forum members soon. state tuned, this year will be huge:)

Sue Narmy

I bought my vaporizer, screens and WPA in the UK with free delivery but the only way I can get the capsules if I order directly from AirVape in the USA.
The shippping costs $25 so ordering 1 pack of capsules wasn’t efficient.

@Gary-Airvape do you have any pics of the new capsules?

Sue Narmy,

lazylathe

Almost there...
The lost power banks have been located!! Orders will be shipped again including all the accessories.
They have enough to fulfil all the spring sales as well.
Use the code above for the 3 pack deal, Legacy Pro, wireless charging bank and a set of dosing capsules.

Cannot wait to see how this vape will fit in with my routine.

hinglemccringleberry

Have had a few sessions with the Pro now. Smooth, tasty, potent. It's like a new level of smooth I've never really experienced.
I use a dosing cap without screwing the lid on. I preload a cap for the day and it stays in the vape so putting the lid on properly is a waste of time, but the lid does need to be there. Caps suck to handle but they've proven to be very worth it for me.

I removed the microdosing disc per people's recommendation. It made me think the disc needs a total redesign. I wish it functioned like the Pax pusher where it actually shrinks the chamber significantly (the stock disc doesn't) and acts as a sandwich-screen with as little as 0.08 grams of herb and has a 3D pattern or notches or something so it won't block airflow. If that existed, I wouldn't have to use caps.

Pointy precision Q-tips with a flexible stem are what you need for cleaning this thing...do those exist??

Last edited:
Top Bottom