• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

floribud

This picture seems to explain the most interesting parts. The "mess" was always a downside of the Legacy. The vaporpath built into the lid was always a bit wonky. Really nice to see that airvape really seems to be improving the way the vapor gets directed by the lid.

I want to learn about this "integrated microdosing disk", the microdosing basket of the original Legacy did not work well for me when the new screen component was in. I'm glad Airvape rethought the chamber ... I placed my upgrade request ... Looks like the upgrade will be $107.60 (60% off of $269)

... and they don't mention the "huge" news ... apparently no glued on magnets on the lid that fall off. No lets just hope it cooks at leasts as evenly as the Legacy 1.0 with the screen component inside.

device.png

and here's the new "curves"

Last edited:

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I could not resist. I put my upgrade order in this afternoon. I am so excited. It seems they ticked every box of problems I had with the original. What a deal 60% off, you can’t beat that. I think what really makes it satisfying, is that AirVape is always trying to improve the quality of their products. I started with the original AirVape, then, the X and finally, the original Legacy. I am truly a AirVape Ninja!! Happy 420 everyone. The sun was shining all day, here in Lansdowne, Pa.!! Very nice weather for this special holiday. By the way, when I was in high school in the mid-seventies, we called it “taking a Tasty break”. If you are from SE PA, then you have to be familiar with Tasty Kakes.

Gonzo_

I like the upgrades that they are showing, which hit all of the issues I had with the original Legacy. I also took advantage of the upgrade program and ordered the Pro. Also looking to check out the micro dosing capabilities, really wish they would come up with some type of dosing capsule like other vendors.

schenkadere

I received my Legacy Pro yesterday but I don't have the OG Legacy to compare. I have an OG Solo, an OHV butane and various DynaVap gear.
I will need to get the hang of it a bit more, but it's nice. It performs pretty well. Heats up quickly. I need to figure out the optimal grind and fill level.
It is rather messy unloading and gets sticky quick. I will continue to use it and put it in the rotation. Haven't tried the on demand yet...didn't really see the need. One 3 minute session at 395-400 F and it was spent with a bit of scorching. Again, I think a finer grind may help that. Great airflow, btw. Nice easy draw without thinning the vapor too much.

JohnJacobs

I received my Legacy Pro yesterday but I don't have the OG Legacy to compare. I have an OG Solo, an OHV butane and various DynaVap gear.
I will need to get the hang of it a bit more, but it's nice. It performs pretty well. Heats up quickly. I need to figure out the optimal grind and fill level.
It is rather messy unloading and gets sticky quick. I will continue to use it and put it in the rotation. Haven't tried the on demand yet...didn't really see the need. One 3 minute session at 395-400 F and it was spent with a bit of scorching. Again, I think a finer grind may help that. Great airflow, btw. Nice easy draw without thinning the vapor too much.
You already got your Pro in? Did you order it on the 19th?

schenkadere

What other vapes do you own? Would you mind giving it a try on demand mode and let us know your thoughts?
I have multiple DynaVap products including the VHB Hand Held, a Solo OG, and my #1 OHV butane brick. I've owned the Airvape X, HR Fury, Flowermate Slick and mid tier battery vapes. I'll try the on demand tonight. This thing kills a bowl in a 3 min session. I'm not sure why anyone needs an on demand. It's become a selling point I think. I don't have any use for it personally.

Adobewan

I have multiple DynaVap products including the VHB Hand Held, a Solo OG, and my #1 OHV butane brick. I've owned the Airvape X, HR Fury, Flowermate Slick and mid tier battery vapes. I'll try the on demand tonight. This thing kills a bowl in a 3 min session. I'm not sure why anyone needs an on demand. It's become a selling point I think. I don't have any use for it personally.
Another value of on-demand is the chamber doesn’t cook your material unless you’re drawing. It provides less waste, you can stretch out a session, or take a quick hit and re-pocket at a concert or in the delivery room.

Just another approach to consuming. Worth trying if you haven’t.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I always like on demand, because I like the full control, even if it's not instant heat up, I like that it is instant cool down, keep inhaling to clear the chamber fully of heat and vapor, something that can't really be done with session mode in my experience (though it is great feature to have) hopefully this legacy pro addresses all of the issues of the original, very nice offer for those early adopters, although I'm not exactly sorry I didn't jump in, it does seem like a fun one!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
something that can't really be done with session mode in my experience
It sure can...just a double tap on some devices to end the session mode as you near the end of your pull, I quite often do this as it saves me playing pocket billiards while I wait for a warm up buzz...even a few seconds with a hand in the pocket trying to find and hold a button can look 'interesting'.

Shit Snacks

It sure can...just a double tap on some devices to end the session mode as you near the end of your pull, I quite often do this as it saves me playing pocket billiards while I wait for a warm up buzz...even a few seconds with a hand in the pocket trying to find and hold a button can look 'interesting'.

Haha yeah of course if you turn it off, that is how I use it too, for one hitters usually through water, my point is I don't know how to confidently puff on it multiple hits back to back without turning it off in between ;)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

FYI, to those of you on the fence about paying full price. I’d email CS about the early adopter discount and see what they can do ;)

FYI I did email them, Seems like the trade in discounted deal is just for legacy owners

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom