AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Actually you switch between session mode and on demand mode by pressing up and down at the same time
se stands for "special edition" ALP, also referred to steampunk version. the next se version will be called something else. maybe by the end of year maybe with performance enhancements. we do not know what they would be let's hope airvape will have it done before xmas-23 or the new year 2024. i want to see the ENSO desktop in 2023 they have been working on for 2 years or more. they will not release it until it is perfect or close to it. lol

If I press and up + down at the same time it goes to SE mode, what is SE mode?
the steampunk se version has a draw or hit game, press all 3 buttons to engage it. i the og black version does not have the game. look back a few pages where the game is described in more detail

Last edited:
seedy53,
Reactions: Kaaotic

Pinte

BTW here are some new hacks For the ALP unit from Lee at TableTop Bongs.
Airvape Legacy Pro Hacks SE Steampunk

Great video.

The beads look kinda ehhh. I can't imaging messing with that every time you want to clean it vs just buying the $10 fully enclosed ruby tube from VGoodiEZ.

The whip hose adapter, tho, that I want to do.

Just watching him rip that bong it makes me want to buy one even though I already have one!

seedy53

Great video.

The beads look kinda ehhh. I can't imaging messing with that every time you want to clean it vs just buying the $10 fully enclosed ruby tube from VGoodiEZ.

The whip hose adapter, tho, that I want to do.

Just watching him rip that bong it makes me want to buy one even though I already have one!
yeah but he use 6pc of 3mm rubys and 11pc of 4mm glass terp balls. that's a lot more cooling. i'm going to give it a try but i'm out of 3 mm rubies damn it. can't find a 10 pc pack of 3mm anywhere.

Pinte

I'd be very surprised if it's noticeably different, but let us know if you ever get to try it.

Pinte,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

I'd be very surprised if it's noticeably different, but let us know if you ever get to try it.
well i'm not going to buy $15 of 3mm beads and another $10 for 4mm beads, just for an experiment.
already i got the 2 tubes of ruby terp beads, dimpled glass piece from vgoodies and it does well enough, i guess.

bongzilla

Hey everyone, just wondering what the best option for buying Airbubble pods is for the UK now? I see the EU store doesn’t seem to have UK as a delivery option & they’re going to be ~$100 from the US. Cheers!

Hey everyone, just wondering what the best option for buying Airbubble pods is for the UK now? I see the EU store doesn’t seem to have UK as a delivery option & they’re going to be ~$100 from the US. Cheers!
Apologies - just seen that it’s already been asked recently. Would be nice to get some at a reasonable rate for UK customers.

Last edited:
bongzilla,

bongzilla

12 dosing capsules for sale in the Netherlands 😀

tried realy hard but we are not going to be friends.
Dumping the herb direct in the chamber works better for me.
Thanks for replying, but I ordered some from the US in the end - with extras to make it worthwhile (if I can sell them on...)

bongzilla,
Reactions: MxMax

lazylathe

Almost there...
Has anyone who purchased the 420 deal had theirs shipped yet?
It's been over a week and mine just says the label has been created.

Really interested in getting it and seeing what it can do!

lazylathe,

Orvaxxx

12 dosing capsules for sale in the Netherlands 😀

tried realy hard but we are not going to be friends.
Dumping the herb direct in the chamber works better for me.
If they are still available, very interested.

Orvaxxx,
Reactions: MxMax

seedy53

10 days for me and they are not fast during that period, i bet'cha lol contact cs@airvape

MrBaked.co

That's insane!

If I can find them locally in Canada, I will check how much it will cost to ship them to you. May be a lot cheaper!
Sorry, I meant the total cost. They are 30 dollars to buy then the same again to ship which is just over 50gbp.

Which is fine by me... if they worked and didn't need bought every few months.

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer

Hi,
We are overwhelmed with the shipping right now, all product will be shipped out!
Just in case drop me your order number in a private message and I will look it up.

Cheers,

R1ng0

Plus i cannot get the EU site to ship to the UK / England its not there in the drop down so question does any site that does sell the air bubble dosage pods? Update air bubble pods arrived they are fiddly but they hold a nice amount and maybe I'm biased as I just had a great Morning including a full English Breakfast, but at 160c and a full loose pack so it's fiddly to close lifts, two pods later and I'm feeling great so for me best pods I've used including those crappy steel davinci pods and that dumb dosage grinder what a waste of herbs that whole set up is.

Last edited:
R1ng0,

rageweary

Did they revise the dosing caps? I think this is a great vape but I haven't used it in forever. I bought it to take out and about but I hate loading or unloading this thing on a trail.

rageweary,
Reactions: newola

bongzilla

Plus i cannot get the EU site to ship to the UK / England its not there in the drop down so question does any site that does sell the air bubble dosage pods? Update air bubble pods arrived they are fiddly but they hold a nice amount and maybe I'm biased as I just had a great Morning including a full English Breakfast, but at 160c and a full loose back so it's fiddly to close lifts, two pods later and I'm feeling great so for me best pods I've used including those crappy steel davinci pods and that dumb dosage grinder what a waste of herbs that who set up is.
Just the US site and it'll come to about $100 for a pack incl. shipping. I've ordered 4 packs to make it worthwhile so will drop a message here for anyone who wants a pack when they've arrived.

bongzilla,
Reactions: lazylathe

seedy53

Did they revise the dosing caps? I think this is a great vape but I haven't used it in forever. I bought it to take out and about but I hate loading or unloading this thing on a trail.
legacy pro only been out since 2022.
dose caps are the same, but people say you get used to them, unless you got fingers, hands, and eyes problems like myself

Jhouse

I’m in CA, I ordered the bundle on 4/28 got label created awaiting item Torrance,CA on 5/2 and then 5/4 it arrived in Rochester, NY and is now somewhere in PA saying in transit, arriving late.

newola

Yep, UK resident here too. Haven't used mine in months due to the loading / unloading mess. As soon as dosing caps are for sale here in the UK I'll be buying some. But until then it's going to remain unused.

Top Bottom