AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Hello to all

My ALVP is on its way to me but i am looking for a smellproof caddy for the capsules.

Does anyone know if the storz and bickel capsule caddy will be a good fit?

And i am looking at the Crafty+ Case, will it fit the Legacy Pro.

Thanks in advance
every other slot only, i think. i use a standard doop tube

seedy53,
Reactions: MxMax

Pukka

Hello to all

My ALVP is on its way to me but i am looking for a smellproof caddy for the capsules.

Does anyone know if the storz and bickel capsule caddy will be a good fit?

And i am looking at the Crafty+ Case, will it fit the Legacy Pro.

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately no for the cap caddy. Search for "EFFIET Nitro Bottle Holder Nitroglycerin Pill Case Emergency" on Amazon for one that works. As for a case, the RYOT Headcase is an excellent fit with room for the pod box or a flat stash tin.

OyVape

Cleaning my LP tonight, I accidentally committed the sin of getting a q-tip stuck in the totally inaccessible little area under the little oval space next to the bowl. I stuck the q-tip in too far from the hole where it connects to the glass tube.

I have been trying to pick little shredded strands of it out but it seems to only make it worse. Now there is no airflow so it is totally clogged.

it seems to me that someone posted about also having this experience and I don’t remember if there was a solution?

Damn, I hope this isn’t fatal…

Last edited:

warren0728

Cleaning my LP tonight, I accidentally committed the sin of getting a q-tip stuck in the totally inaccessible little area under the little oval space next to the bowl. I stuck the q-tip in too far from the hole where it connects to the glass tube.

I have been trying to pick little shredded strands of it out but it seems to only make it worse. Now there is no airflow so it is totally clogged.

it seems to me that someone posted about also having this experience and I don’t remember if there was a solution?

here’s how i took care of it …
UPDATE on the piece of cotton stuck in my legacy pro ...

I was able to get the cotton out!

I first ran a couple of sessions (like doing the original turn-offs) ... I figured the cotton had resin on it and I hoped warming things up would help loosen the resin grip.

I removed the little gold side screen and gasket (along with the battery and glass tube) and used a curved syringe to push iso into the side hole. I pushed a little in at first and let it sit for a couple of minutes and then pushed more iso in after that. it will spill some and also drains out of the hole leading to the glass tube so keep a lot of paper towels handy! I also pushed iso in from the glass tube hole.

I then used a pic tool (one of buds pick tools from back in the day) that I bent the tip up on and used that to grab hold of the cotton and after a while of messing around I finally retrieved the cotton! I let it dry for a couple of hours before I put the battery back in and fired it up ... and now it works great!

here is the curved syringe I used and the problem piece of cotton!

syringe.jpg

NOTE: airvape customer service suggested I use tiny tweezers used for crafting and I think that would work if you used them as soon as the cotton comes off the q-tip ... however since I messed with a bunch before it was shoved too far up in the unit to grab with tiny tweezers.

RxPlorer

Dental pick to fish out the swab fibers

RxPlorer,

seedy53

warm unit up burn-off-use stiff pipe cleaner bent to your needs and/or long gum brand brushes- soak chamber with 91 percent iso and repeat with pipe cleaner

seedy53,

davesmith

Glass Blower
Sorry to say i have left the avlp gang.

Its an amazing vape but the cleaning is too much for me. I will for certain buy another airvape product but will wait for something with a purer air path and easier cleaning.

Im sure ill swing past to keep up to date because this vape is almost great.

Thanks and byeeeee!

hinglemccringleberry

Sorry to say i have left the avlp gang.

Its an amazing vape but the cleaning is too much for me. I will for certain buy another airvape product but will wait for something with a purer air path and easier cleaning.

Im sure ill swing past to keep up to date because this vape is almost great.

Thanks and byeeeee!
Just wondering, did you try the specialty dental brushes mentioned a few pages back?

seedy53

I'm so confused. I thought you need those brushes to bend so they can reach around and clean those crevices.
i bought some little small diameter baby q-tips from japan, kind of like the ones that come with the units and they work great, no cotton fibers gets stuck and head doesn't come off the paper sticks. it made all the difference and use gum brushes for inside corners.baby cotton swabs japan

When i press power/up/down buttons together and hold them all down, i go into God mode and it says level 1 if i do something else (can't remember) but i had a hard time getting back to session mode. Does anyone know about this mode? ? Steampunk version- it's game but how do u play it.

seedy53,

Pukka

i bought some little small diameter baby q-tips from japan, kind of like the ones that come with the units and they work great, no cotton fibers gets stuck and head doesn't come off the paper sticks. it made all the difference and use gum brushes for inside corners.baby cotton swabs japan
Nice find! I didn't realize Tamiya made such an assortment of tiny swabs and buds but it makes sense for painting models. I guess I need to dig out an empty Plano box to hold tools and supplies.

When i press power/up/down buttons together and hold them all down, i go into God mode and it says level 1 if i do something else (can't remember) but i had a hard time getting back to session mode. Does anyone know about this mode? ? Steampunk version- it's game but how do u play it.
IIRC you load a bowl and start low temp - end maxed out, it was mentioned here back when the device first came out. Easiest way out if you're stuck is pulling the cell. It kind of resets everything.

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Does anyone know if Airvape's 420 promo for the Pro and SE is going until the 20th, or is it running for the rest of the month? I can't seem to find an expiration date on it.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

seedy53

Does anyone know if Airvape's 420 promo for the Pro and SE is going until the 20th, or is it running for the rest of the month? I can't seem to find an expiration date on it.
from airvapeusa.com site, the way i understand it, the reg black legacy pro not on sale.
the sale on legacy pro se steampunk will last until they run out. no more steampunk it was a limited run only.

MxMax

Recieved mine AVLP black today, good looking device, little heavy but good build.

Not that more clouds than my xmax v3 pro but better airfow and taste.

The airvape dosingcaps are a real challenge to me (Airvape need to redesign the caps threadless and size) and hold only just a little more herb than the caps from the V3.

0,15 V3 vs 0,18 AVLP Course grind

Just had one session capsule at 190C and on demand at 210C as a first try on the AVLP and looking foreward for more tasty sessions but wont rule out Xmax V3 Pro as daily just yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom