AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Gary-Airvape HELP
3 people i know on redditt including me, can not order the S_punk version because we get this note that prevents the order when we get to shipping

This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.

I have as the other are having the same problem we order from airvapeusa.com

seedy53,

seedy53

This promotion is only available in the USA.

The EU store will have a different promo.
We are trying the usa one, ordering from airvapeusa.com for usa delivery we all live in the us but we all get the same we can not delivery with address you provide notice. something is wrong with your site, Gary-Airvape

"This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again."

seedy53,

seedy53

Gary-Airvape It works now my friends say. Personally i cannot afford to buy it, wish i could but my funds are very limited. Thank you Gary for helping . I only wonder how many others tried and failed and moved on, but glad you were able to fix it quickly. DM me if i can do anything else for you and airvape.

average_joe

That Stempunk Deal looks awesome, so sad it is just for USA, will it be a deal that good for south america? I hate that I missed the 50% one I saw one time for the regular one :(. Really want to test this vape.

average_joe,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

That Stempunk Deal looks awesome, so sad it is just for USA, will it be a deal that good for south america? I hate that I missed the 50% one I saw one time for the regular one :(. Really want to test this vape.
according to their rep
"Currently, it is not available on the EU site due to a customs delay.
They can email to cs@airvapeusa.com and we will sort this out"

seedy53,

R1ng0

Just to let you know it was cheaper for me to order from the USA site as anytime I order from the EU one I nearly always occur customs charges and the delivery price is more or less the same.

R1ng0,

R1ng0

Yeah, we are willing to lose money on Shipping from US as the EU Customs is a pain in the ...
Plus i cannot get the EU site to ship to the UK / England its not there in the drop down so question does any site that does sell the air bubble dosage pods?

R1ng0,

floribud

Used my concentrate pad, my ALP for the first time today. FWIW that was really nice. Taste as great as the Firefly2, but the unit gets a lot less hot. Firefly overheats pretty quickly in concentrate mode.

fogbank

Used my concentrate pad, my ALP for the first time today. FWIW that was really nice. Taste as great as the Firefly2, but the unit gets a lot less hot. Firefly overheats pretty quickly in concentrate mode.
I have never used my ALP for flower. I feel that I have a lot of options that I prefer for flower. I love the ALP for concentrates. I tried some other mini-rig and pen style concentrate vapes but they were too hot for me. The ALP at 428F is perfect for concentrates in my book.

seedy53

I have never used my ALP for flower. I feel that I have a lot of options that I prefer for flower. I love the ALP for concentrates. I tried some other mini-rig and pen style concentrate vapes but they were too hot for me. The ALP at 428F is perfect for concentrates in my book.
do u use concentrate pads from airvape?: How many pads do you have for all your concentrates, i'm curious?

seedy53,

fogbank

do u use concentrate pads from airvape?: How many pads do you have for all your concentrates, i'm curious?
Yes I use the concentrate pads that came with the ALP. I have only used one so far, but I bought a couple of backups. The best advice I can give is to keep the pads as clean as possible. I used mine for quite some time without cleaning it and the performance got worse and worse. I almost gave up and looked for a different concentrate vape. Then I tried soaking the pad in ISO. After multiple soaks, with the ISO coming out dark brown/amber, it finally started coming out mostly clear. After that the performance was back to normal. I now soak the pad on a regular basis to keep it clean. I don't soak after every dab, but after 3-4 dabs on average.

Pukka

get the ruby glass tube at vgoodies store, that replaces the stock glass tube, the glass one in battery compartment, for 10 bucks.
makes for even cooler vapor, for real
Although the spikes & balls tube cools _slightly_ better, the all spike tube has better airflow when dirty and more or less the same when clean. And yes, I use and clean my concentrate pads regularly since I use a Pro SE as a concentrate device (along with a Cricket).

seedy53

Although the spikes & balls tube cools _slightly_ better, the all spike tube has better airflow when dirty and more or less the same when clean. And yes, I use and clean my concentrate pads regularly since I use a Pro SE as a concentrate device (along with a Cricket).
i must disagree, i find the ruby one to be dirty or clean and i do not feel a restriction either way. if you use stock tip to vap, i say it gives you 5 to 10% more cooling-more tasty too. don't have spike version so i cannot say.

seedy53,

MxMax

Hello to all

My ALVP is on its way to me but i am looking for a smellproof caddy for the capsules.

Does anyone know if the storz and bickel capsule caddy will be a good fit?

And i am looking at the Crafty+ Case, will it fit the Legacy Pro.

Thanks in advance

MxMax,
Top Bottom