AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Want to use a whip directly on to standard alp mouthpiece and the other end of hose having a glass mouthpiece.
I can't find the right 3/8 ID soft hose with a glass mouthpiece that fits on ALP mouthpiece directly and a glass mouthpiece of the other in bypassing the need for a bong entirely. Alp-whip-glass mouthpiece to mouth. Can users here, help? Ops ! 2 messages in a row, hope mods don't kill me for this.

seedy53,

kapows

Want to use a whip directly on to standard alp mouthpiece and the other end of hose having a glass mouthpiece.
I can't find the right 3/8 ID soft hose with a glass mouthpiece that fits on ALP mouthpiece directly and a glass mouthpiece of the other in bypassing the need for a bong entirely. Alp-whip-glass mouthpiece to mouth. Can users here, help? Ops ! 2 messages in a row, hope mods don't kill me for this.
Glass MP can be had from the avlp store.

Regarding hose etc not sure

kapows,
Reactions: seedy53

chrismenian7

Unsure how to go about this. I was referred from the Florida medical marijuana subreddit to this forum I believe. They said I could ask the air vape representative for a current discount code for 4/20. How do I find the representative?

seedy53

Unsure how to go about this. I was referred from the Florida medical marijuana subreddit to this forum I believe. They said I could ask the air vape representative for a current discount code for 4/20. How do I find the representative?
he reads this forum. as of today, i do not know of one yet. hope someone can come through

StringTheorista

I used a slice of this tubing to create this ugly-but-it-works WPA. Slip tubing over the standard ALP MP on one end, insert glass mp on the other. Used a cutout silicone container to give the connection to the mp some support, an o-ring would probably work too.
Tubing is from DDave. You could use a glass chillum for the mp end
6-A2-F2166-8542-450-D-A36-C-DC4-D35-BCD003.jpg

seedy53

I used a slice of this tubing to create this ugly-but-it-works WPA. Slip tubing over the standard ALP MP on one end, insert glass mp on the other. Used a cutout silicone container to give the connection to the mp some support, an o-ring would probably work too.
Tubing is from DDave. You could use a glass chillum for the mp end
6-A2-F2166-8542-450-D-A36-C-DC4-D35-BCD003.jpg
hey thanks, i already ordered my 3/8 id hose and a glass tube for mouthpiece should be here Monday. i'll try your method too. ty again for responding

kapows

Hey All

A few things to note when ordering...

1. AVP customer service is fantastic. Absolutely up there at the top.

2. When buying ROUTE PROTECTION....read the T&C's!

It only applies if you claim within a certain time (20 days i think) so you must file a package not arrived/lost within that time and then keep ontop of the case. This is especially a must for international orders.

Other than that, great service, great product and i finally picked up the bong which is small, sturdy and well built. Also comes in v secure packaging AND with the glass mouthpiece. The glass on the bong is thick.

There is a glass mp for the alp on the airvapeusa Website?
I can't find one!
well its the bong mouthpiece which is also used by some as just a mouthpiece. Id suspect it would be easier to get ur hose on the bong mouthpiece. Check accessories page youll see it?

Edit..i just did back to back posts nit sure how to delete one argh

Okla68

well its the bong mouthpiece which is also used by some as just a mouthpiece. Id suspect it would be easier to get ur hose on the bong mouthpiece. Check accessories page youll see it?

Edit..i just did back to back posts nit sure how to delete one argh
The wpa from the original Airvape X is perfect for putting a whip on the ALP if one is so inclined The ceramic mp's for the X, the OG Legacy and the Pro are all the same. A lil silicon gasket is supplied to seal the mp/glass wpa connection. Works Great for such or attaching to your bong(glassworks).

greenpager

Ugh, once again, I am having problem previously reported on this thread (by me). Here's a clip (double-speed). Before I go running to customer service, does anyone see any obvious oversights on my part? Thanks for looking (I hope the link works)!

greenpager,

JustAnotherCritic

Ugh, once again, I am having problem previously reported on this thread (by me). Here's a clip (double-speed). Before I go running to customer service, does anyone see any obvious oversights on my part? Thanks for looking (I hope the link works)!

Is it in on-demand mode? When it's on does it heat up if you hold the power button? Try pressing the up and down buttons at the same time when it's on to switch modes.

greenpager

Is it in on-demand mode? When it's on does it heat up if you hold the power button? Try pressing the up and down buttons at the same time when it's on to switch modes.
1. Thank you.
2. Shook, bc I prefer to leave device in session mode all the time and neither recall nor mean to change to on-demand mode. Gotta memorize that (finger) step, if only to prevent changing mode accidentally...unless a battery change automatically resets device to on-demand mode?
3. Duh (feeling dim). So very tempted to delete this whole exchange, but I won't. Leaving all this for posterity will may keep me humble and perhaps help the similarly addlebrained (or me, if I manage to forget).
4. Thanks again.

kapows

WTF....190c???

My two fave temps are 155c pull 1 and step to 165c pull 2.....my avb is a toasty brown.

kapows,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Yes, the device is in on- demand mode! Simply switch it back to session mode.

kapows

Does anyone have the avlp bong and willing to take a video with a few hits pls?

Just wanna see how milky the bong gets with smoke as mine is minimal at the moment though it works as its meant to however prefer the smokey bong

kapows,

seedy53

1. Thank you.
2. Shook, bc I prefer to leave device in session mode all the time and neither recall nor mean to change to on-demand mode. Gotta memorize that (finger) step, if only to prevent changing mode accidentally...unless a battery change automatically resets device to on-demand mode?
3. Duh (feeling dim). So very tempted to delete this whole exchange, but I won't. Leaving all this for posterity will may keep me humble and perhaps help the similarly addlebrained (or me, if I manage to forget).
4. Thanks again.
do you know how to switch to session mode? it's in the online manual airvapeusa.com

greenpager

do you know how to switch to session mode? it's in the online manual airvapeusa.com
Thought I did, but a refresher was in order. After reviewing the steps, I realized that the shift out of/away from Session mode (my preferred default) often happened when I shared a session with the same friend, someone who knows The Volcano but "can't seem to get the hang of portables." Between clumsy fingers and confusion about what to do, I have solved the mystery of what caused the device to shift modes.

Top Bottom