• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

seedy53

Sorry if this is an odd question but have any of you had issues with white mold forming behind the dosing disc on that plastic gasket and behind the plastic gasket?

I'm not sure it was mold to begin with but I'm at a loss in figuring out how mold would even form if I'm cleaning it well.
photo please, better description on it's location, plse

seedy53,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
The Pax 2 and 3?.... those are the easiest vapes in the world to clean. I have no experience w/ the OG Pax so maybe that's the one you're referring to...

I'm glad to hear that the AVLP's air path is completely cleanable, including the odd nooks and crannies, when using the right kind of brushes. That was my only concern that was keeping me on the fence about owning this device.
I hope you enjoy it and the cleaning

Sour Dream,

gt-2992

Sorry if this is an odd question but have any of you had issues with white mold forming behind the dosing disc on that plastic gasket and behind the plastic gasket?

I'm not sure it was mold to begin with but I'm at a loss in figuring out how mold would even form if I'm cleaning it well.

Do you use cbd flower? I saw on another Reddit post that someone used in xmax v3 pro and he had the same thing

gt-2992,

Crescendo

Do you use cbd flower? I saw on another Reddit post that someone used in xmax v3 pro and he had the same thing
Yeah CBD flower, been smoking on cakeberry brulee and side piece 2.

What's weird is that it just started happening 2 to 3 days ago, I've had this vape for 4 or 5 months now and no issues. Been vaping CBD since day 1 too.

Crescendo,

Crescendo

To me, it makes no sense that CBD flower would be different. I wonder if the flower was treated with distillate. Have you changed growers recently?
Nope, I use clutch city and flow gardens exclusively.

Just did a burn test and all of it melted away, didn't burn at all. Someone there said if it melts it's CBD crystals if it burns it's mold.

RxPlorer

Here's the link to the first place I found the crystallization but it wasn't the last.

Turns out the cartridge was leaky and the crystals were forming where the oil hit the air.

Definitely crystals, crunchy when crushed and melted with heat. Notice all the crystallization in the oil within the cart to the left (same strain). Happens with super high cbd concentrations, and can happen with high cbd reclaim.

vandalizedbythelotus

cool. it's better using 15mm flat stainless steel screen, may i add, remove the little oval screen near oven and unscrew micro disc to half way. the clouds will be much larger. and to you get a abv puck after vaping, you pat the back of unit, lightly. open in upside down position, -puck city lol
eh i tried flat screens before bending them, but the cooking was a bit uneven. with lighter AVB in a ring along the top edge of the oven, where naturally the temps can't be as high due to how it's built. the domed screen basically cuts that part out of the bowl and gives me completely even extraction.

the little oval screen i like to keep in place because it prevents the occasional wandering herb flake from going inside satan's plastic hole there. and IMO it doesn't open airflow restriction enough to justify removing it. already getting more cloud than i can handle, using it mostly max temp ondemand.

the domed screen just stays in the oven until i pop it out with the stirtool, leaving no residue after debowling. quick wipe around the bowl and disk while it's still hot keeps it free of sticky horror. might give flat a try again for the puck thing, seems like it might reduce cleanup between sessions if can learn to accept sticky mess on the door.

vandalizedbythelotus,

seedy53

eh i tried flat screens before bending them, but the cooking was a bit uneven. with lighter AVB in a ring along the top edge of the oven, where naturally the temps can't be as high due to how it's built. the domed screen basically cuts that part out of the bowl and gives me completely even extraction.

the little oval screen i like to keep in place because it prevents the occasional wandering herb flake from going inside satan's plastic hole there. and IMO it doesn't open airflow restriction enough to justify removing it. already getting more cloud than i can handle, using it mostly max temp ondemand.

the domed screen just stays in the oven until i pop it out with the stirtool, leaving no residue after debowling. quick wipe around the bowl and disk while it's still hot keeps it free of sticky horror. might give flat a try again for the puck thing, seems like it might reduce cleanup between sessions if can learn to accept sticky mess on the door.
ok glad your method works, to each to there own, my friend, it's all good

davesmith

Glass Blower

Just seen all the replies above ignore me

davesmith,

Toivarita

999 Forever
Hey all, been scrolling this thread for a while but did not find an answer to the question of how the continuous amp discharge of the battery that comes with the ALP? Any insight?

Pukka

Hey all, been scrolling this thread for a while but did not find an answer to the question of how the continuous amp discharge of the battery that comes with the ALP? Any insight?
I don't believe it's been divulged. You will be fine, however, with the standard >15 amp max draw cells from one of the major cell manufacturers. Personally I use Molicel P26 or P28.

Top Bottom