AirVape Legacy Pro

felvapes

I was interested in get the Legacy Pro but the shape of the mouthpiece puts me off.
It's still worth getting
And a number of people have mentioned they would like a round one which I believe they will be doing for us
In the meantime a wpa or glass tube can be attached for a round exit - this is what I now do
What is AVB?
Has been answered above, but yea
Already Vapes Bud - the brown bits
I loved the end of your post...'different strokes for different folks.' I agree. The Legacy Pro is not just a good vape...it is a GREAT vape. This has to be. The mouth piece for me is EXCELLENT. I have never had such a nice experience. Its cool...in temp. Never gets hot. Mine does not. Its perfect. I wouldn't know how to improve it quite frankly. I love this more than glass or wood. It is just my preference. I own lots of all that for the TM...I love it too!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!

I am anticipating a nice case for my Legacy Pro...in the meantime, I purchased a case from USA GEAR...its kind of like the ANGUS case...round, zipper, strong. But, this is temporary until Airvape makes one to fit.

I recommend that everyone get a Legacy Pro...put it in your rotation. You will not regret it.
I also love the material of the current MP
It just need to be round so we can hold the device as it sits naturally in your hand
There is nothing wrong with having both options

I think once they make a round one though a lot of the "flat mouth piecers' will be converts to the round if they try it

In the same material of course and same approx length/size

RAG

For what i know, in EU we will have a 30% discount for the legacy pro in the black friday…so 25, 26, 27 with the same offer we had have…no 50% for us :razz:
Standard that's why I got both ALP units last month, we never get the 50% discounts over here :( If you get this vape at a price up until 300$ or euro I'd still consider it a great vape. With 30% off during BF (if this info is correct) it's a steal!

Last edited:

RAG

Hey @Gary-Airvape, noticed that the bottom screen in one of the ALPs i bought can spin. Is this normal behavior? :)

Also is there an sketch over the internals of the device? Like this one for example
SKVKwYwl.png

RAG,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
BF deals will be available at EU store as well! Same deals:)

Hey @Gary-Airvape, noticed that the bottom screen in one of the ALPs i bought can spin. Is this normal behavior? :)

Also is there an sketch over the internals of the device? Like this one for example
SKVKwYwl.png
We do have it, but it is for internal use only.

The spinning is normal.

RAG

BF deals will be available at EU store as well! Same deals:)
Please dont say that you'll offer more than 30% off :D
We do have it, but it is for internal use only.

The spinning is normal.
How come it's only for internal use? That's a stupid move from the companys side in my opinion. Feels like there is something to hide when companies dont want to disclose these kind of things, not saying that this is the case but I wont take anyones word until I can verify it myself. I´ll be shelfing the unit unit I know 100% whats in the internals and how the air is routed and through/over what, Feel that this is something any vape company should disclose. We are breathing through your device and we want to know that it's 100% safe to do so.

Maybe I´ll do a teardown of the device and post here, then it really doesnt matter if you disclose it or not ;) Just have to have the time for it :D But I have a strong opinion that this info should be shared by the company otherwise.. well we can all draw conclusions.

Last edited:

vandalizedbythelotus

i think 30% is an amazing deal to have year round, a few days of BF sales are very nice for those of us with more patience than disposable income.

however i totally agree on wanting to know what's in the airpath. the claims on the website, "removable glass airpath" omitting plastic and silicone are a bit sketch IMO. main competition for the ALP has put up a detailed schematic, and on an unrelated note the package includes a case for the device (hint hint, nudge nudge).

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Please dont say that you'll offer more than 30% off :D

How come it's only for internal use? That's a stupid move from the companys side in my opinion. Feels like there is something to hide when companies dont want to disclose these kind of things, not saying that this is the case but I wont take anyones word until I can verify it myself. I´ll be shelfing the unit unit I know 100% whats in the internals and how the air is routed and through/over what, Feel that this is something any vape company should disclose. We are breathing through your device and we want to know that it's 100% safe to do so.

Maybe I´ll do a teardown of the device and post here, then it really doesnt matter if you disclose it or not ;) Just have to have the time for it :D But I have a strong opinion that this info should be shared by the company otherwise.. well we can all draw conclusions.
Our version is far more detailed, it would be good to replicate it... no secrets, no hiding. It is just company property, what we have right now.
I will check if we have a simple version.

As for shelving the PRO or not trusting us that we build a good device is a subjective thing. We have been in business for almost 10 years, we build our own devices from 0. We are also using them from the beginning:) In this industry, if you don't have medical-grade components, you are out very quickly.

Tell me what is your concern and I will answer it:) But I can assure you, all components are legit, made for this, and almost every other company uses the same set of materials...

RAG

Our version is far more detailed, it would be good to replicate it... no secrets, no hiding. It is just company property, what we have right now.
I will check if we have a simple version.

As for shelving the PRO or not trusting us that we build a good device is a subjective thing. We have been in business for almost 10 years, we build our own devices from 0. We are also using them from the beginning:) In this industry, if you don't have medical-grade components, you are out very quickly.

Tell me what is your concern and I will answer it:) But I can assure you, all components are legit, made for this, and almost every other company uses the same set of materials...
Thanks for the reply, but Yllvape has just set a new standard with their launch sharing a deconstructed picture with all materials listed (a few exceptions where we're waiting for the manufacturer to get back to us regarding) Can you share something like this?
As I said, I wont take your word for it until I can verify everything myself. It's very simple and it's a matter of principle ;) This is something I have come to demand of every vape I use nowadays. I wont be risking my life or the people I sell these devices to. This is not something personal but just being straight with you.

felvapes

Thanks for the reply, but Yllvape has just set a new standard with their launch sharing a deconstructed picture with all materials listed (a few exceptions where we're waiting for the manufacturer to get back to us regarding) Can you share something like this?
As I said, I wont take your word for it until I can verify everything myself. It's very simple and it's a matter of principle ;) This is something I have come to demand of every vape I use nowadays. I wont be risking my life or the people I sell these devices to. This is not something personal but just being straight with you.
Randy used to do teardowns of all vapes
A lot of the good companies sent him units to teardown
The reason he stopped was because he copped a lot of shit from certain people in the community and from certain manufacturers so he was almost forced to stop
Pity, I loved watching those teardowns
Not many if any companies give exploded views like above
Although I think it would be great, I'd rather someone like Randy returns as an independent and companies send units to be shown

I trust Airvape and they have always answered every question (well Bernadette did via email before coming here) openly about materials
Gary made a few mistakes which wasn't good looking for them but we have Bernadette here now
Ask away and she will answer
But yea it is always brilliant if a company shows us the insides, just makes for a more transparent relationship

gabs021

It's still worth getting
And a number of people have mentioned they would like a round one which I believe they will be doing for us
In the meantime a wpa or glass tube can be attached for a round exit - this is what I now do

Has been answered above, but yea
Already Vapes Bud - the brown bits

I also love the material of the current MP
It just need to be round so we can hold the device as it sits naturally in your hand
There is nothing wrong with having both options

I think once they make a round one though a lot of the "flat mouth piecers' will be converts to the round if they try it

In the same material of course and same approx length/size
What size of glass stem you use for the round mouthpiece with that xmax starry whip adaptation you made? Is it 10mm?

gabs021,

felvapes

What size of glass stem you use for the round mouthpiece with that xmax starry whip adaptation you made? Is it 10mm?
I don't have an xmax whip
I have an old dv fat mp that is cut in half as a silicone joiner and a glass tube stuck in that
I had an eds TNT glass wpa for the ws at first (good for a jhook)
Now I just have a straight glass tube although it's a little long for pocket or outings
The tube I'm using now is 12mm od

If it was factory and a mould from the same material as the current mp it could be made so it is almost the same length as the flat MP

VincentTheHealer

People who use a Mighty screen (5/8 inch) and remove the small gold plate,

Have you notice any change in the extraction or function? Such as less roast, loss of the conduction heating factor, more convection, having to pack a bit differently, etc.

I tried with and without and I'm not sure.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
This "tear down" is missing almost everything of interest. The electronics are no where to be seen. The lower airpath is not visible. This hardly sets the standard. This isn't remotely useful.

I would love to see more transparency from vape companies, but this ain't it.

kokolokokolokon

This "tear down" is missing almost everything of interest. The electronics are no where to be seen. The lower airpath is not visible. This hardly sets the standard. This isn't remotely useful.

I would love to see more transparency from vape companies, but this ain't it.
I think this is offtopic. The point is the teardown of the legacy pro, not the angus (talking about the words for the angus image, wich is showing a lot). And take a look on the angus threat if you want and you will see yllvapes want to be transparent and honest.

Now: the legacy pro! :D:D Can we have some kind of teardown? @Gary-Airvape

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
I think this is offtopic. The point is the teardown of the legacy pro, not the angus (talking about the words for the angus image, wich is showing a lot). And take a look on the angus threat if you want and you will see yllvapes want to be transparent and honest.

Now: the legacy pro! :D:D Can we have some kind of teardown? @Gary-Airvape
I will ask the factory.

2tiki

I totally get wanting to see a teardown, I wouldn't mind seeing that myself, but some folks are getting pretty nasty about it as if this company owes it to them and is the only one who doesn't show one. When in reality, most don't.

Could people please learn to ask nicely, and not make wild accusations if they do not get their way? I am well aware that some of the nasty ones will probably get nasty with me now, such is the internet.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am wondering also about these multimillion dollar companies like Pax and DaVinci...have people done breakdowns on those? Isn't this something that has to happen before companies are given permission to create a vape? Aren't there protocols? Yes. I am assuming. They don't get inspected every now and then? I do not know how this works...I really think its an important aspect if not the most important aspect that a user should be asking. There is lots of value to this information. I know that S and B put all of their info on line...they have a medical line as well.

I love my Legacy Pro...love it.

SkyBucket

I don't know if this is the case you mean. Maybe mine is a medium or something Idk ... but the device fits. (Kindly ignore the tube of capsules.)

I think yours is the Slym maybe. Or the Packrat. I tried the Hardcase. That one is sort of pill shaped like a sunglasses case or something. It was too small. The LP didn’t fit Yours looks great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom