AirVape Legacy Pro

shane1

After quite a bit of research, I am hoping to go with the ALP or Crafty. Any current deals on the ALP? Thanks

shane1,

Vapinski

I'm not liking the default mouthpiece setup, It works, but the rubber grommet is never completely snug.
So I took a piece of Black and White Ebony and made this one with smoked glass(Also a WPA)
Snaps in tight , held tight with a high temp silicone O ring.
Love the customization here. Are you considering making these to sell at all, or just personal fun?

felvapes

I think the diy wooden bits two people have posted look great for swapping pieces in and out and for a wpa adaptor

But I'd still prefer the OG material with a round hole for general purpose use and size factor

I already have a longer glass tube on mine and want the smaller form factor of the factory mp, just round

@TeaCup did you contact CS yet to fix the more important issues of a non functional unit?
Or still using the same one once a month and then posting it doesn't work ?
If it were me I'd be jumping on a replacement/repair to get a working vape in my hands so I could enjoy it properly - or at least give a review of a working unit with my feedback

OyVape

Here’s another vote for opening up the air flow!

Also, make the door latch easier on the fingernails!

OyVape,

VincentTheHealer

For the Canadians folks, did you have trouble getting your device through customs? And how long did it take from the moment you paid to the moment it showed up to your door? It'll be 2 weeks for me and I'm very eager.

VincentTheHealer,

Kaaotic

For the Canadians folks, did you have trouble getting your device through customs? And how long did it take from the moment you paid to the moment it showed up to your door? It'll be 2 weeks for me and I'm very eager.
I ordered mine Oct 26th, it's still on its way. The Route app shows it just outside of South Hackensack, ugh the anticipation is real lol! I'll update you as it progresses.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I didn't get charged ant fees when my ALP went through customs. 5 days total from New Jersey to London, Ontario. Super Fast Shipping

tonuzzi,

Kaaotic

I didn't get charged ant fees when my ALP went through customs. 5 days total from New Jersey to London, Ontario. Super Fast Shipping
Wow I wish it was that fast for me lol I seriously can't wait to get it and stop using my Davinci Miqro.

Kaaotic,

Asuwish

@Gary-Airvape Hi Guys and everyone here on the forum - I just want to make sure this is normal and safe - does anyone else see vapor/smoke come out of an empty chamber when at 365°F or more in session mode? Thanks.

Asuwish,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
@Gary-Airvape Hi Guys and everyone here on the forum - I just want to make sure this is normal and safe - does anyone else see vapor/smoke come out of an empty chamber when at 365°F or more in session mode? Thanks.
Is it happening on a first-time use?

Hi,

I have had a package in transit for nearly 21 days now... usually, it is done in 5-7. When I call them, they say it is in transit; I can see it bounces around 5-6 warehouses before it is shipped to a post office for last-mile delivery. Please have patience, this is an issue with a carrier, not on our side. It will arrive!

Kaaotic

Hi,

I have had a package in transit for nearly 21 days now... usually, it is done in 5-7. When I call them, they say it is in transit; I can see it bounces around 5-6 warehouses before it is shipped to a post office for last-mile delivery. Please be patient, this is an issue with a carrier, not on our side. It will arrive!
No worries at all, thanks for the info. Aren't all Canadians patient 😜😂 Really appreciate you (and your staff) being on this site and providing answers/feedback to your customers. Another reason I ordered straight from the manufacturer 😊

Dr. G

Old Resident
I have been medicating strictly with my Legacy Pro. I find that there is such a difference in the quality of the vape. It is superior to most of the vapes I have. I really feel that it surpasses the Firefly in flavor hands down. That is big for me to say since I have been Firefly all the way...well, there is something better out there. Legacy Pro. I am in love with this thing. I am crazy about it. After I medicate with it...I cannot explain it but, my experience is so much more and I am able to feel good. I feel no pain in my body. I am not sure if its the texture of the mouth piece but, I love that mouthpiece. Never gets hot. I just want to say how much I appreciate it. I am really bonding with this vape and it feels like it has healing energy for me.

I feel like this company is caring about what we need. It says so much.

Last edited:

StringTheorista

Ok y’all, I found a good (and bonus, *cheap*) hard case that fits the ALP, tools, small stash, extra battery and/or charging cord. It’s a “fishing tackle box”, link below. Here’s a pic--i’m gonna cover it with stickers or some stick on film I have left from another project, and add a little padding. Can probably be found elsewhere, besides from Bezos. If you don’t want to add other things, putting the foam that came in the box with the device into it would make it even more secure, but take up most of the extra space

6883-B338-AD1-B-4741-A197-CBC9-AA7665-C3.jpg
A70837-B4-0165-4935-ADC5-EDBA639-DD6-CA.jpg

VincentTheHealer

Received my device yesterday and very happy about it.

Quick review/first impressions:

Packaging is pretty solid, looks good and the illusion thingy is a neat detail, although I think the box could be smaller and sleeker, but everything was held tightly and felt sharp.

The device itself looks pretty, although I feel the appearance is subjective since my girlfriend called the amalgamation of metal, leather and cloth a bit tacky and cheap looking; a feeling that went away when she held the device.
The vape feels good in the hand having a good weight and grip. The buttons feels clicky and satisfying to press. User interface is pretty small and bare. I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the paint of the metal (where the logo is) as I already scuffed my unit twice just by being in my coat pocket with loose change so be careful about that.

Performance wise, the device is everything I expected. I usually start at around 180C and slowly go up to 210, staying on the lower end the longer I can. Vapor texture is excellent, being consistent enough to be felt, but not enough to be harsh. Even on the higher temps, it keeps the vapor "cool feeling" which surprised me. As of yet, with no modification, I feel I get the best result packing the chamber fully with the disk barely screwed in. Something I like is that even though it performs better with longer draw which is expected, I had pretty good results sipping and doing mouth to lung/ mouth to nose hits which is always something I prefered as it "emulates smoking" a bit. I wouldn't say the flavor is stellar as some users here claim, but it definitely is nice. What is notable is that the lack of unpleasing flavors, no burnt taste, hot plastic, or anything else, at most it taste vaguely toasted.

The work flow is its biggest flaw in my opinion, but I expected that from the many comments in the thread. I think the ALP is very efficient at extracting since there was honey/reclaim around the chamber after just my first session. Unfortunately, that makes the loading and unloading which is already messy even more messy due to its chamber's placement. As of yet, I found that I have to brush the chamber and its grilled filters every refill for good results. All in all, I don't really mind yet since I'll probably gonna get better at it and I also will buy the capsules eventually which I think will solve the issue completely.

That's pretty much all I have to say for now, I'm eager to use it more. I hope it gets more market traction so we get more accessories, maybe more 3rd party glass tube such as these one.

Cheers!

Top Bottom