AirVape Legacy Pro

bobothevaper

What’s everyone favorite glass piece to use with their Legacy Pro?
I use it dry at 205c and I really like that vibe. Vapor is so soft and cool from this thing so I won’t be going for the wpa. I have other equipment for glass. But I am considering adding balls to the vapor path just for kicks. But so far it’s no really needed.

Finessseee

ALP: J-Hooking is best dry herb, glass adapter after the glass WPA piece . i just tryed it 3 weeks ago, have not stopped JH'ing since :smug:
Any J-Hook preference? Does it stay completely locked onto the wpa or would I have to hold it together while in use? I’ll have to snag one soon!

Finessseee,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey yall. Does the session mode function differently than the on-demand mode? Or is it like the tinymight where it just keeps the heater on?

Okla68

Hey yall. Does the session mode function differently than the on-demand mode? Or is it like the tinymight where it just keeps the heater on?
In Session Mode, the heater Stays On for the specified length of time...either 3, 5 or 10 minutes. Remember, if the unit detects No Movement for 3 minutes it will turn itself Off !

Squ1nts

Shout out this thread🙌 Pulled the trigger last night. Forgot to add the wpa though waiting to hear back from CS.

Does it reduce to 10mm?

vandalizedbythelotus

In Session Mode, the heater Stays On for the specified length of time...either 3, 5 or 10 minutes. Remember, if the unit detects No Movement for 3 minutes it will turn itself Off !
does this add conduction heating and cook more evenly?
is the heater more similar to the firefly or the tinymight?

Last edited:
vandalizedbythelotus,

seedy53

Anyone know on avg how long the 3200 factory battery takes to fully charge? I'm going on 2 hours, and it's been blinking on the last bar for 40mins.

Also, is it safe to charge with a rapid usb-c charger? Would that help cut how much time it takes to charge?

Thanks for help.
the quick charge 3.0 function, i use for my battery charger but never have done a qc session while battery is in the unit before.

seedy53,

ondemander

I want one but I want the yll angus too. Can't decide which would be better
I haven't tried the Angus yet but theoretically it should be a better dedicated session device and probably has better flavor. In all other categories the air vape Legacy Pro should win and is therefore an all-around better and more portable vape. Angus might be less messy also with the way the heating chamber opens also.

Dachshunds

Can anyone tell me a little more about the materials of the vapor path? The glass tube looks great but it looks like there are other materials involved. Is it isolated from electrical components?

MagnumMafia05

I find now I like 345f for my whole session. Doesn't take long to get really dark brown and be spent so I been skipping temp stepping. I still mainly use my dynas in the living room (just love the ritual) and my ALP for the bedroom or home theater (basically everywhere but my living room). Man the caps going be a huge game changer and hopefully they are decently priced as I want a min of 5.

Absolutely love it so far And i always wanted a tinymight but i dont even think about getting one anymore..

I did get a "no battery" twice so far on the screen with the stock battery when I plugged it in with my phone charger to charge. I unplugged and remove the battery and then tried again and didn't pop up again.

felvapes

Can anyone tell me a little more about the materials of the vapor path? The glass tube looks great but it looks like there are other materials involved. Is it isolated from electrical components?
Fully isolated
There is PEEK around the bowl/chamber as with many, that goes to a silicone bend that joins the glass tube
The other end of glass tube hits another silicone gasket and heads to the MP

RxPlorer

I find now I like 345f for my whole session. Doesn't take long to get really dark brown and be spent so I been skipping temp stepping. I still mainly use my dynas in the living room (just love the ritual) and my ALP for the bedroom or home theater (basically everywhere but my living room). Man the caps going be a huge game changer and hopefully they are decently priced as I want a min of 5.

Absolutely love it so far And i always wanted a tinymight but i dont even think about getting one anymore..

I did get a "no battery" twice so far on the screen with the stock battery when I plugged it in with my phone charger to charge. I unplugged and remove the battery and then tried again and didn't pop up again.

I've been on the tinymight train. Hopped off when I got the ALP and haven't missed it one bit.

Top Bottom