AirVape Legacy Pro

RAG

Nice find! Super excited over this release, it’s gonna be fun to try the alp with these. See if they solve the messiness issue 🙌🏼

Damn I didn’t know we needed to register within 30 days
:(
I registered mine over 10 days late and they accepted my registrations. Could be worth emailing them and asking or just trying to register your device.

Headassvegan

I registered mine over 10 days late and they accepted my registrations. Could be worth emailing them and asking or just trying to register your device.
That’s good to know! Thanks for the heads up. I’ve had mine for a couple months now but I’ll def give it a try.

Headassvegan,

thoughtloop

I really appreciate all the discussion in this thread. Y'all really helped me narrow down vape choices to the ALP. This was my first weekend with the vape, and it's been amazing. Went in with a friend on the Black Friday BOGO, and we both love it. Friend's vape even converted her life-long combustion-only partner to the way of the vape. Stoked for the dosing capsules!

Backpack

And BACKPACK, seriously...$15 for twisted piece of metal ? Another use for the Archimedes Screw concept. Enhanced Turbulence !!!
<shrug/> Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. I guess I value my time more than you do yours.

A cordless screwdriver, a single stainless steel flat wire - that you can find in any old windshield wiper -, and there you have your stainless stell vortex cooler ! I just made one for my ALP as i made some for my dynas…

Ah yes, random metal from old windshield wipers in the air path of my vaporizer. I'll pass.

Edit: I went and actually checked TRWW and I misremembered, they are only $9, not $15 (for the steel version, which is what I have.)

Last edited:

ld

So I modified the airflow a little bit.... Less air resistance, extracts more evenly.
I desperately need help!!! Somehow an iso soaked q-tip came off while cleaning inside the air flow thru the hole and going crazy trying to figure out what to do??? If anyone has encountered this idiotic situation I put myself in or has a suggestion, please let me know. Thx in advance.

seedy53

I desperately need help!!! Somehow an iso soaked q-tip came off while cleaning inside the air flow thru the hole and going crazy trying to figure out what to do??? If anyone has encountered this idiotic situation I put myself in or has a suggestion, please let me know. Thx in advance.
try using correct size of bendable electric wire through small screen hole an enter and bend wire if it gets stuck work with it. use tight wrapped q-tips only

Pukka

Ah yes, random metal from old windshield wipers in the air path of my vaporizer. I'll pass.
They are actually quite useful for making lock cylinder turning tools to use while picking locks. I often can be found rummaging garbage cans at local auto parts after a major rain to replenish my stash.

I guess you could make twisted stuff out of them to cool vapor with after giving them an introduction to ISO.

ld

try using correct size of bendable electric wire through small screen hole an enter and bend wire if it gets stuck work with it. use tight wrapped q-tips only
I’m going thru the opening next to oven and try to push out thru the hole that the glass tube lines up with?

ld,
Reactions: seedy53

vandalizedbythelotus

I’m going thru the opening next to oven and try to push out thru the hole that the glass tube lines up with?
i'm not sure the chamber inside there is like a straight tube with the other opening toward the glass.
there seems to be a bit of zigzag inside there, so IMO you should try pushing it out same direction it went in.

perhaps something like a fishing hook might work to pull/grab rather than push.

TheK

I really appreciate all the discussion in this thread. Y'all really helped me narrow down vape choices to the ALP. This was my first weekend with the vape, and it's been amazing. Went in with a friend on the Black Friday BOGO, and we both love it. Friend's vape even converted her life-long combustion-only partner to the way of the vape. Stoked for the dosing capsules!
Excited for mine. Also ordered for Black Friday. Still not here. But will post reviews, the discussion has helped a lot for this newbie on buying a first device and using it.

StringTheorista

https://originaldabcap.com/collecti...abcap-v4-classic-black?variant=33017666699327

Does anyone know if the Legacy Pro connects with this dabcapv4 adapter natively? Or is their default glass WPA the better option?
I have a dabcap, don’t think It’s the latest model, and it mated, but there was an air leak around the mouthpiece so didn’t work for me. Someone did post much earlier in this forum that the dabcap3 worked, but not my experience

StringTheorista,

Dr. G

Old Resident
I cannot wait for a case for this...I just saw the Storz and Bickell new case for the Mighty Plus and Craftly Plus...really really nice. I cannot wait for the PRO version...Please...please....please.

Pukka

I cannot wait for a case for this...I just saw the Storz and Bickell new case for the Mighty Plus and Craftly Plus...really really nice. I cannot wait for the PRO version...Please...please....please.
Honestly the "new" S&B cases are just portable usb hard drive cases repurposed in company colours and logo. Oh, and they doubled the price.

As recommended earlier the RYOT Slime case holds ALP (checked it out myself) along with the large RYOT Hard Case (in the mail). Both Arizer carry bags (soft and hard sided) work well with the soft sided bag holding the device, a 2-cell battery case, stash puck and duff container. And don't forget that Airvape does have a "belly bag" that's pretty nice too.

getsoutalive

If smellproof is not a requirement, darts are a similar length and dart cases come in all manner of options and prices.

getsoutalive,

MrBaked.co

This case is perfection for the airvape. Honestly, as if it was made for it.
It slides under the little Bungee straps and you can store other stuff in the other half.

If I knew how to upload a photo(someone tell me please) I'd upload one of mine in it.

MrBaked.co,
Reactions: Kaaotic

Dr. G

Old Resident
I found the best case which is the USA GEAR on Amazon...it is perfect. But, it smells. I cannot wait for Pro to come out with their own like the nice case that the Firefly has...the USA GEAR is not snug but, has enough room for some stash which I love.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Kaaotic

SkyBucket

This case is perfection for the airvape. Honestly, as if it was made for it.
It slides under the little Bungee straps and you can store other stuff in the other half.

If I knew how to upload a photo(someone tell me please) I'd upload one of mine in it.

Make sure you buy the larger size. The smaller hardcase DOES NOT fit the ALP.

kapows

Hi All!

What have i missed? Havent been on for a few months!

Any hints, tips, tricks, anything to make easier use with a bubbler if i dont have the airvape one, any tips on keeping it clean etc

Thanks!

(will do a read through when i can just a bit tough)

Dont forget to register the warranty!

(thanks to whoever mentioned that here as i had no idea)!

kapows,
Top Bottom