AirVape Legacy Pro

MrBaked.co

I cannot wait for the capsules...also, how many of you actually like the material on the outside? I love it. I am just wondering.
I love the material. I used to gave a phone case the exact same and loved it too.

I like it but I have concerns about longevity. At some point that fabric will smell like farts.
Easily cleaned

So my week-long owner update.

Still really enjoy the device. The on demand in addition to a smell proof case that actually fits my device has been a gamechanger for me. I'm in scotland so still backwards in relation to cannabis and my mighty was a nightmare out and about with my dogs.
Seemed like every time I turned it on someone would come around the corner. That's now not a concern thanks to the ALPxRyot.

When it comes to sesh mode at home, I find it doesn't perform quite as well as the mighty but it is close enough and I'm more than happy with performance. Taste etc is all very similar but I feel my bowls last longer in the mighty. Only by a little though.

I have been using the screen hack and adjusting the bowl quantity and the bowl adjuster to try and get my perfect sesh.

For me, I have found that less is more. If I make up a 0.1-0.15 bowl, put the screen on top and have the bowl adjuster screwed tight it seems to perform much better. It's like giving the Herb room to breath gives me a bigger sesh.

I think loose pack gives more of a convection type vape while packed bowl is more conduction tasting..

One thing is for sure, no matter what way I vape it, this thing extracts the lot. My avb is very even but very dark compared to all my other jars of the stuff.

I also love it through the waterpipe. I think it performs much better than the mighty for that use. The mighty always seems very airy for me..

I did buy the ALP on the basis of only keeping 1 of the devices. Now for my use case it 100% has to be the ALP. The added discretion, the quick heat up time and it's better ability through water are all things I need and the ALP delivers.

Anyway here's a picture of my vape in its case.

Does anyone know a good battery charger that works with the ALP battery? I was gonna pick up a spare battery when the dosing caps go live but I'll need to get a battery charger if I want this to work as a backup. Would suck to use the ALP to charge my extra battery.

Bad News Beards,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kaaotic

Does anyone know a good battery charger that works with the ALP battery? I was gonna pick up a spare battery when the dosing caps go live but I'll need to get a battery charger if I want this to work as a backup. Would suck to use the ALP to charge my extra battery.
I bought a Pkcell PK-8341 from Amazon and it works perfectly.

seedy53

Molicel P28B or P28A

xtar vc4s my fav charger
mods please combine post above. i do not know how to combine

Last edited:

Sue Narmy

I didn’t realize you have to register the vaporizer within 30 days.
I registered mine on Sunday but I haven’t had a reply yet.

XMax V3 Pro and Angus dosing capsules cost more than £5 each so the ones for the AVLP, £26 for 6 I think is a good price.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Wow...one of the Main reasons I Like the ALP is its ability of providing the Natural Terpene flavors of the cannabis. Sticking something in the airpath to alter the taste would be like Sacrilegious, IMO. Like drinking Flavored Coffee as opposed to its Natural Flavors.
To each their own I guess !!!
And BACKPACK, seriously...$15 for twisted piece of metal ? Another use for the Archimedes Screw concept. Enhanced Turbulence !!!
Yup. I'm really loving the natural terpenes coming through as well. Every strain tastes amazing 'au naturelle' for sure. The flavoring is just something I read you could do with the IQ2/C and I've never tried it. Now it looks like the ALP makes doing this easy as well. I'll try it one day.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: OyVape

Dr. G

Old Resident
Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the great news! Oh boy!!!

Dr. G,
Reactions: seedy53

Zagala

Great news Gary, buying a couple packs plus one for myself. Perfect stocking stuffer gifts!!!
Just received my Legacy Pro yesterday, first AirVape device and I like it a lot after only several hours of use. It is true that it can deliver tasteful hits, it is also true that keeping it clean can be a challenge but the S&B screen hack has worked well for me so far but I welcome the capsules, which I don’t use with other devices. I got it for short walks outside home. A good replacement to many other mass produced devices I have not replaced in many years and do not enjoy anymore because of my log vapes but this one I like and will probably get a backup or wait for an upgrade.

Zagala,
Reactions: Dr. G

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Gary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the great news! Oh boy!!!
I'm on work-holiday with the team, doing good; sorry for not being present every day. We are working on the new Special edition, case, Bubbler adaptor, and some new products;)
I can't wait to share more at the beginning of the '23
Be blessed, Happy vaping:)

stinkbud

I just opened my battery compartment after a week and saw all that reclaim in the glass path and only one thing came to my mind...

Oh that stem milk! Gonna have some hot cocoa this weekend.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I'm on work-holiday with the team, doing good; sorry for not being present every day. We are working on the new Special edition, case, Bubbler adaptor, and some new products;)
I can't wait to share more at the beginning of the '23
Be blessed, Happy vaping:)
Dear Gary...Happy Holiday's to you and your family. Please tell the staff Happy Holidays...I want to personally thank you for all of your help with me this last year and I want to thank you for keeping us informed about things to come. It is very exciting your news and of course I personally will be here to support everything. Congratulations...and you be blessed as well. Cheers and thanks again Gary you are the best.

Pepeluis33

This cheap case works fine: (Bundle: C - 158x71x41) https://aliexpi.com/iLPx

IMG-4933.jpg

Also I've found that coarse grind works better:
IMG-4934.jpg

Last edited:

TheK

I just got my AVLP yesterday, it was a little daunting at first, but the device has been very intuitive to use. Yesterday was only the first time I smoked concentrate (budder was the option) and used the AVLP for it, I need to get better concentrate was my conclusion. I have some really good flowers that I smoked a few minutes before writing this and no one would believe me but I shed a tear at how nice it was. Never had the feeling of combusting, primary reason why I bought this device was to primarily hide the smell of me smoking with it minimizing it, I'm really happy with this purchase, but the wait time for where I am was a bit stressful it was surprisingly decent for the wait. I am interested in those dosing capsules that I have been reading here, it can get messy, yes I read the screen hack. The convenience of loading capsules in advance and just changing those sounds nice.

Thank you so much for this amazing community and all the help and tips as well, next purchase would be a BCG.

thx1138

Dear Friends,

We have to end the FCKB30 promotion now for a while. PM me for the next best code;)

To the UK, We ship from the USA Store! Please order there.

Blessings,

Happy Airvaping!
selling too many at a reasonable price can't be all bad, there was a holiday25 code that was auto-entered in my cart, that discount was more than generous enough for me

Top Bottom