• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AirVape Legacy Pro

Pukka

Only problem I have now is that I deleted my order email and have no way to register it lol.
If you bought from Airvape did they send a paper shipping lable/manafest with the number you need? Otherwise I'm sure their CS could help if you reach out. If you don't remember exactly when you ordered look in your past ccard/bank transactions to get a date (and maybe an order number).

Okla68

If you bought from Airvape did they send a paper shipping lable/manafest with the number you need? Otherwise I'm sure their CS could help if you reach out. If you don't remember exactly when you ordered look in your past ccard/bank transactions to get a date (and maybe an order number).
With the proficiency of Airvape CS dept I'm sure with a phone call they can provide you with the appropriate data to register your unit ! Been dealing with them for almost 4 years for half a dozen various vapes, Never been disappointed with their replies !

greenpager

well i took your advice and reached out to airvapeusa, thank you. the now famous bernadette completely turned things around for me by offering a replacement unit free of charge (obviously gladly accepted)!

meanwhile the smell of plastic completely went away on both of the units currently in my possession. taste is indeed the best i've had from a mass produced vape by a huge margin. seems like oven material (whatever touches herb) matters at least as much as vape path.

and i figured out how to use a fully removable glass vape path with the ALP, it seals by just holding it pressed there, and i imagine a bit of silicone tubing on the joint edge would make it easier.
👀 Nice case. Is that a Ryot? If not, who made it, please?

Congrats on getting everything worked out with your device.

thx1138

Was there a teardown posted for the ALP? I am getting a little bug-eyed looking for it after I saw a mention of it possibly happening, but didn't find it.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Here's a little hack I've been running: a dynavap cooling unit from The Rogue Wax Works inside the glass air path tube. Gets some good turbulence going in there (presumably), cools the vapor a bit, and doesn't restrict airflow at all. IIRC they're about $15. I had one laying around.

Photo:
Maybe I'm tripping here but couldn't you treat this glass tube like the "flavor chamber" of a DaVinci IQC or IQ2?

Guess there's nothing preventing you from putting lime or lemon skins or mint or something else in there to flavor the incoming vapor. Still haven't tried it in my IQ2... Maybe I'll give it a go with the ALP 🤔

gangababa

Maybe I'm tripping here but couldn't you treat this glass tube like the "flavor chamber" of a DaVinci IQC or IQ2?

Guess there's nothing preventing you from putting lime or lemon skins or mint or something else in there to flavor the incoming vapor. Still haven't tried it in my IQ2... Maybe I'll give it a go with the ALP 🤔

Qué interasante!
I might try a citrus peel curl in my Tinymight when it arrives, or my Solo tomorrow.

gangababa,
Reactions: davesmith

MrBaked.co

Anyone had an issue with the device turning itself off? I've had it for 1 week and only the last day or so it's started switching off.

I started using it through my bong since I got the new tighter mouthpiece delivered. I've been going at 210c and about a minute or less into the sesh it just pops up ciao and turns off.. Timing is random.

I have it set to 10 min countdown. Which is where its always been set for me as I just switch if manually when the bowl is done..

It's not turning of when I have a normal sesh at 190c or whatever.

gabs021

Anyone had an issue with the device turning itself off? I've had it for 1 week and only the last day or so it's started switching off.

I started using it through my bong since I got the new tighter mouthpiece delivered. I've been going at 210c and about a minute or less into the sesh it just pops up ciao and turns off.. Timing is random.

I have it set to 10 min countdown. Which is where its always been set for me as I just switch if manually when the bowl is done..

It's not turning of when I have a normal sesh at 190c or whatever.
lol I had the same problem when I started taking bong hits with it and asked here. It's the motion sensor timer, it's a pain in the ass for bong hits since it turns off after 1 minute of the device being stopped. I usually just change the temps 1 degree to reset this 1 minute timer

MrBaked.co

When it's in the warehouse, I will share the product page here, and you can order:)

No limits on how many you can buy. It will be 6 in a pack with a little loading platform.
First, come-first serve.
Are we there yet?
🤣

lol I had the same problem when I started taking bong hits with it and asked here. It's the motion sensor timer, it's a pain in the ass for bong hits since it turns off after 1 minute of the device being stopped. I usually just change the temps 1 degree to reset this 1 minute timer
Ah that makes sense. And yes, a bit of a pain.

Headassvegan

This is a reminder to register your devices within 30 days after purchase for lifetime warranty: https://airvapeusa.com/pages/warranty-registration
I did it (I'm EU based) and got an answer in no time:
Congratulations!
Your AirVape Legacy PRO is now registered to our Limited Lifetime Warranty!

I've been doing these days some long sessions starting at low temps as suggested (170ºC) and I'm having very pleasant, consistent and long sessions (4-5 min) with 0.08-0.1g fluffy loads. Definitely this has replaced the V3Pro for out and about (I love it for dog walks) and now I'm debating if is going also to replace the Mighty for sessions. Honestly my expectations about this device were low at the beginning and I picked the 2x1 deal by a pure VAS impulse, but I'm liking it more and more.
Damn I didn’t know we needed to register within 30 days :(

Okla68

Wow...one of the Main reasons I Like the ALP is its ability of providing the Natural Terpene flavors of the cannabis. Sticking something in the airpath to alter the taste would be like Sacrilegious, IMO. Like drinking Flavored Coffee as opposed to its Natural Flavors.
To each their own I guess !!!
And BACKPACK, seriously...$15 for twisted piece of metal ? Another use for the Archimedes Screw concept. Enhanced Turbulence !!!

If someone didn't already post the USA website look, a Google search found this for $29.99 as well.

SpreesTrip6

Any word on when the water bong will be back up? Seems to have a lot of reviews, so I assume.itd just out of stock?

SpreesTrip6,

greenpager

If someone didn't already post the USA website look, a Google search found this for $29.99 as well.

good eye!

greenpager,
Top Bottom