710 coils

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
was prepping the cart for bangers and others, and was curious if the new GlobMob designs were uploaded to your site? Real curious what this may be, I have a lot of their stands and think they are best of the best. The silicone lining it just the BEST!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@FlyingLow I am waiting for pics to be sent over, but can give some info on them

All silicone parts can be removed and swapped for different colors
Pricing has gone down and will be much more affordable
complete redesign of many items to make it more usable with existing concentrates containers from the clubs

Since I wont have them for the sale, I will run a seperate sale on them so everyone can still scoop one for 20% off =)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

Shane

biohacker

Hey Shane! Just curious if pi caps are incoming? I wanted to take advantage of the sale with some bangers but held off. Also are all the new bangers with the no weld/one piece buckets? I actually enjoyed the regular ones due to the barely getting a qtip through size for restriction. Just curious what the new ones are like as my experience with them has been wider/more open flow. Thanks!

710Coils

Manufacturer
@biohacker I do have some of the old style bangers and if you message me what you are looking for. I can confirm if I have them in the old style
The new fully worked welds are larger due to them being hand worked. So a Q-tip fits in them with ease instead of the snug fit of the older style.
Quartz pi raised his prices and made his caps not worth selling due to this. I have cut over to a spinner cap with similar function as the ball caps, but fits both 25 and 30mm buckets and this is appealing since it means customers that rock both do not need to get each size cap =)

Glob mob stands are inbound and I will post a coupon code for you guys to use to save 20% off the first round of their new style stands!!!!
If anyone missed the sale, hit me up and I can give you a coupon to use for the sale discount =)

Shane

biohacker

@biohacker I do have some of the old style bangers and if you message me what you are looking for. I can confirm if I have them in the old style
The new fully worked welds are larger due to them being hand worked. So a Q-tip fits in them with ease instead of the snug fit of the older style.
Quartz pi raised his prices and made his caps not worth selling due to this. I have cut over to a spinner cap with similar function as the ball caps, but fits both 25 and 30mm buckets and this is appealing since it means customers that rock both do not need to get each size cap =)

Thank you! I don't think you can compare a cap like quartz pi to a spinner cap so I urge you to reconsider, especially if we're only talking $5 here! The new ones are super slick without the branded gold logo that rubs off!

biohacker,

710Coils

Manufacturer
Stands are finally due to land today and I will be sending over a coupon code to this thread. So keep an eye out =)

USPS decided to send them on an extended adventure or they would of landed over a week ago 🤣🤣

Shane

Top Bottom