• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
For me, dropping inserts into a deep-dish banger at a controlled set temp is by far the best, most reliable/predictable and easiest all around method to consume concentrates... I can have many, many sessions without ever having to detach the coil from the banger and can basically cold-start off a variety of surfaces and end the session at will... and if I don't forget about the insert and let it cook, it's super easy to clean by pulling it, squirting in a little 99% iso into it and the hot pearl, quick q-tip swab, then dumped on to a napkin used to wipe the cap(s)... or with a few bangers and inserts, it's easy enough just to rotate them out and into a Simple Green or DCG bath... I see no real downside to inserts... or coils for that matter, cuz my glass NEVER gets hotter than 550f (and usually never over 500)... I'll whip out the torch to clean the SiC inserts every now and then tho... :tup::peace:

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
I felt I needed to drop a post and let you all know that I have officially started migrating all bangers to fully worked joints!!! This to me was the way to go as the bangers really came out better than expected.
Here is what is in stock in the fully worked welds
25mm deep dish 14/90 clear and opaque
30mm deep dish 14/90 clear and opaque

There is no price difference at the moment so definitely a good time to grab one =)

I will also be kicking off a Black Friday sale that will start on 11/25 and run till 11/29

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe

Shane

unnamed.jpg
Instagram Post 1080x1080 px.jpg

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@710Coils can you confirm the coils have the large crimp again and not the heat-shrink on the coil end, I want to get a flat coil, your listing pic shows the style I want (those heat-shrink jobs get ratty looking quick),
1641537375573.png
Good to see you have seen the light with the worked joints on the banger...just be careful of spinning your balls up and out down the neck!
Also, are you still posting to Oz?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have done that! lol
I nice ruby insert keeps those pearls where they are meant to be.
we went back to the crimp style a while ago =)
Great...still post to Oz, a few US sellers won't anymore? (DeJoy motherfucker tried to kill Xmas) My last order from you was over 2 years ago so I thought I would check.

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: 710Coils

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I know about the inserts, tried them for a bit but I actually prefer no insert (still have them). The ruby pearl that got sucked up stayed in the neck and came out easily...so I just messed up the second hit of a dab, first came through no prob...hasn't happened since. I was just over-zealous.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@LesPlenty we still ship everywhere =)

@CrazyDiamond We have had them shrink the opening to the neck some to help with pearls being sucked into the neck hole =)

I am expecting another restock of bangers and coils next week and I also have a large order due from Glob Mob and will have their new ISO containers available =)

Hope everyone had a great weekend

Shane

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
The Auber is going to have more features like auto shutoff and a knob to make adjustments vs buttons, I'm not too familiar with them but they are there. The DC micro is basically just a little 3D printed box that makes the coil heat up. You have temp adjustment and a power switch, that's it lol.

Now for me personally all I want it to do is make my coil hot, I don't need the features so I went with the DC Micro and totally dig it. It's really compact on a desk and I've been running it for over a year with no issues. I'm pretty sure mine puts out a higher temp then what's displayed but compensating for a diffrence between controller and coil temp is honestly just part of working with E-Nail coils.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Auber RDK 300
That or their cheaper rdk200 (I have this)
compensating for a diffrence between controller and coil temp is honestly just part of working with E-Nail coils.
Auber RDK300 and RDK 200 both have the ability to off set for any temp surface you want, you just have to measure the dab surface with a decent thermometer then follow instructions for setting the delta...if you want.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I got the Auber RDK 300 a couple years ago because I much prefer the knob to the buttons on others in it's price range. I've been happy with it. There's no extra bells-and-whistles functions. It just keeps the coil at the set temp, and that's it...but it does what it does just fine.

Top Bottom