• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

Baron23

They are laughing all the way to the bank.
at 1st started with 500゚ way too low so I cranked it up to 650 next time and that did the trick I think I'll start somewhere around 625...
YOu will find out the right temp for you but be aware that these bangers will heat sink so performance right after it hits the set point won't be as good (or at least as hot) as performance after a 10 minute heat soak.

I run Shane's kit at 565 F and that works for me. Some like hotter and some colder, you will find your temp easily, I'm sure.

And you are right, Shane and his wife are both outstanding people.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@chaos191 Welcome to the 710 coils clan =)

Sorry for the lack of posts, shit has been blowing up and I have been busy packing orders =)

Got some really nice sword dabbers coming that also come with a stand and are damascus steel. So they have some eye popping designs

I also ended up going with Glob Mob USA over the 3d printed stands I had originally went with. Glob Mob is much more polished and thought out the styles and even add a silicone ring to their carb cap stands so nothing sticks!!!!!
I will be posted the order I just got in tomorrow and make sure to check them out if your looking for a dab friendly stand =)

Hope everyone is staying safe and elevated

Shane

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Great news about Glob Mob! Are you carrying their whole lineup? They are IMO definitely the most polished option for stands, no one else offers that silicone lining...

chaos191

@chaos191 Welcome to the 710 coils clan =)

Sorry for the lack of posts, shit has been blowing up and I have been busy packing orders =)

Got some really nice sword dabbers coming that also come with a stand and are damascus steel. So they have some eye popping designs

Thanks a lot! Super exited to check out those damascus steel swords, I bet those will go quickly ::)
Loking for a smaller rig with a bent neck my paralysis makes it makes it very difficult to use my rig cuz it's got a straight neck... it's a really nice rig made by Diamond Glass :-) It hits nice AF

YOu will find out the right temp for you but be aware that these bangers will heat sink so performance right after it hits the set point won't be as good (or at least as hot) as performance after a 10 minute heat soak.

I run Shane's kit at 565 F and that works for me. Some like hotter and some colder, you will find your temp easily, I'm sure.

And you are right, Shane and his wife are both outstanding people.

Yeah I definitely let it soak... I'm going to work down for sure Ideally I much prefer cooler.. It's great to "see" you here :-) I'm glad to be here..

Baron23

Great news about Glob Mob! Are you carrying their whole lineup? They are IMO definitely the most polished option for stands, no one else offers that silicone lining...
Wow, I just took a look at their stuff online and it does appear to be very, very nice.

Way to go, Shane.

I have a Huffy Glass dab station that I use so not in the market, but Glob Mob stuff looks very, very nice.

It's great to "see" you here :-) I'm glad to be here..
Nice to see you too, mate. Hope you are hanging in there and thriving.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@LabPong I have been harrassing my manufacturer to get them made and sent out!!!
Hoping they ship in the next week =)
Got the Glob Mob stands added to the site and our July giveaway ends next week. Anyone that has not entered needs to. Its for a complete setup, glass and all. Just need your own dabs!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
Just added some damascus sword dabbers to the site =)

They are pretty slick and each one comes in a leather sheath and a stand to display it on

Give them a look if your looking for a new dabber and more 25mm bangers are due later this week!!!!!

More coils are also inbound and I will have the standard and extra tall versions of our 20mm coils in stock

Shane

blackstone

Hi everyone, I'm the one who won the recent FuckCombustion contest for the 30mm clear deep dish banger with matching coil, ball cap, clip kit and new Auber RDK controller. Boy was I lucky and pleased to win this! I've had two weekends with this awesome "full system" now and it is absolutely brilliant!
I had done experiments before so I felt I had some idea of what tastes or feelings to expect, but I have been really blown away by how much more efficient, tastier, and stronger this method is!
And the whole design and function is tuned by experts so, as professional as it is, it's also ideal for noobs like me! The whole kit, or the individual parts that 710Coils sell, go together so well and work really easily. It would have taken me quite a bit of research to try put anything like this together, and the clip kit is unique and genius so I don’t know how people fair out with any other setup.
Getting a setup like this from the 710Coils lineup completely took any intimidating aspect out of learning to dab for me.
I just read the FAQs on the 710 site, put it on my bubbler, and gathered my thoughts to make sure the ball cap was at hand!

Screenshot-2020-08-19-19-06-29.png

After previously trying oils in vapes, I didn't want my first time dab to be too wispy, or too low a temperature setting. So I did a nice lil bit at 525f and totally overwhelmed myself haha! Much better than being underwhelmed imo!
I gradually wound the setting down over the next few tries and I'm glad I waited till now to post my thoughts because I eventually got down to a really nice taste setting of 473f (or 245c as I have now set the controller to Celcius).
It's surprising this temperature is close to the max of a herb vape, as I thought you have to be much higher for concentrates.
This is likely the advantages of the well thought out surface area and depth of this banger, and the ideal energy transfer due to the axial deep dish coil matching the banger shape so well and heating it in all the right places.
It's probably only modern cutting edge setups like this allow for this effortless and successful low temperature dabbing from what I understand.

I can put the tiniest amount on a poker tool, swipe it on the inner edges and pop the cap on and I get the hugest most rewarding draw possible, and even at high temperature I understood why people talk about the terps so much when dabbing with these, wow!!
You could nearly get an hour from the effects of each draw depending on time of day etc!
I never really understood the hype before, but It's definitely the most powerful method I've ever used and you cannot get these effects from these amounts in a Volcano.
After each go, I wipe around the inside with a damp q-tip, and after each power down when it gets to 60 or 70c, i wipe inside with an iso wipe and twirl it around with a poker tool to get the edges clean, works great so far.

I've also done this backwards because I wanted to start by saying that I had a look back at this thread for some ideas and advice, but was really impressed with how the 710Coils founder, Shane I think, noticed this area in the market and went and made it his own in a really admirable and inspirational way, without a bit of snobbery or questioning why some customers might just want certain things.
It's great that FC now has it's own coil monger!! And much more!
But secondly I could not believe the generosity that has existed throughout this thread and still continues with great giveaways, help and updates from this outlet. No company gives out this much, not even huge ones??!
I'm not alone noticing this, as I have seen others acknowledge it here also but, Wow!
If anyone wants to be as lucky as me I advise keeping an eye on 710Coils social media, instagram or official website, and on FC for the chance of a cool giveaway like I landed! Or maybe just support the site and buy some if you can't wait/don't feel lucky!
Sale times like Black Friday and 7/10 must be fun over there!

Also, as this was the second prize I won since joining FC, and realising there were members around the world who started this great forum, who conceived and organised this contest, and who were willing to go out and get these things into the mail for me in the middle of a scary fucking global pandemic, holy crap guys, I was never so proud to have chosen this way of life and to have found this exceptional forum and it's generous vendors and extended community.
I use things that I've learned on here every day, and I hope I can pay some of you back with some gestures eventually!
Thank you so much to all involved, I think @EmDeemo was the Auber contact and some of the brains in this too!
The controller has been perfect for me so far, and is just so cool to operate if and when needed.
Im off for another go on my modern, convenient mind-rollercoaster device haha!

blackstone

@blackstone Thats a sweet setup you have there =)

Welcome to the enail family and be careful when doing low temp dabs to not drool into your piece from the flavor =P

It is now thanks to you guys! Very funny also, I think I might go even lower sometimes!
Hope I will drum up some other future dabbers in my area and I'll send them your way, i know a few who would really love this method and set up.
Thanks again, it has been a real eye opener for me, especially the efficiency of it. I'll be sure to keep a look out here now and keep ye posted on how it's all going for me!:tup:

dime

Where are people buying their coils from since the main site is sold out? If anyone could point me to a compatible enail/coil/banger/cap combo I would appreciate it because I am having a lot of difficulty finding things in stock from anywhere.

dime

Hey no worries I ended up going with a budget kit from DC and let them know you sent me there :peace: with the 710 opaque banger of course

dime,
Reactions: 710Coils

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
Just wanted to chime in and say how pleased I still am with 710 Coils, especially Shane's level of customer service!

I've been absent for a while, but that's mainly because my 710 Coils gear has kept me so satisfied!

My 30mm banger with ruby insert is how I consume 95% of my cannabis. Absolutely love it.

Unfortunately on a recent vacation my banger broke. The bottom puck detached from the banger. Showing Shane a pic, he let me know it was defective and a new banger would be sent my way, free of charge!

I'm taking this opportunity to upgrade to the new deep dish coil and banger. So in the meantime I have my OG 710 Coils axial and banger, the 1st generation. It's amazing how small the coil looks in this 1dot generation! Cant wait to compare it to the deep dish :)

Shane, I love seeing how far your company has come in such a short time!

If anyone needs anything dab related, hit up 710 Coils first!

710Coils

Manufacturer
I just added some sweet Damascus swords under the tools collection. They are legit mini swords that make awesome swords =)

Our August giveaway is almost over and so you need to enter if you haven't!!!!

Lastly, I am close to hitting 10k followers and once this happens. I will kick off a giveaway of legendary proportion!!!! So do not overlook Instagram as you have an opportunity to win a setup you would brag about for years to come =)

Hope everyone is staying safe and has a great start to their weekend

Shane

ivthatshatter

Sweet. Looks like it works like a fucking charm!

A few more questions guys.

Now the auber rdk-300 guys...can I use a WiFi smart outlet with it? Or do I need to press power on?

Has anyone tried the 710 coil, regular bucket 25mm, on a axial cotter pin banger? Are the coils too tall or does it fit?

Is anyone using wire instead of the 710 prong s clip? Like twisting the wire and cutting it

Top Bottom