710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@MileHighHuman I would recommend getting some dark crystal and setting your temp down to 200 and once it gets to 200 pour a tablespoon of dark crystal into the banger and then use a Qtip to scrub the dirty spots. Once done. Wipe clean and then use a Qtip soaked in ISO to remove any DC residue before setting your temp back to your preferred setting =)

OldFolksSmoke

@MileHighHuman I would recommend getting some dark crystal and setting your temp down to 200 and once it gets to 200 pour a tablespoon of dark crystal into the banger and then use a Qtip to scrub the dirty spots. Once done. Wipe clean and then use a Qtip soaked in ISO to remove any DC residue before setting your temp back to your preferred setting =)

I used alconox and ISO with the hottest my tap water gets which id assume is over 200F? It got most of it clean, but there is still black reside around the rim at the bottom of the bucket that won't remove, unless I torch clean it.

Is the Dark Crystal stronger than Alconox?

I'd love to not need to take the coil clip off and put it back on often for cleaning

Baron23

hahaha....what happened to concentrated Simple Green on a candle warmer? Its why I have a gallon of SG and why I now have a candle/cup warmer! haha

You still have to take the coil off to clean the oil out of the bangers neck.
Yeah, just got to take it apart to really get it clean. I have been putting my banger in a zip baggy with SG and then pop that into my small ultrasonic cleaner. Shane has/had some concern about how the joint on the banger would react to ultrasonic but all has been good so far.

Hi Shane....warmest regards to you and your spouse. Hope you guys are doing well out there with virus and all else that's going on.

Cheers

710Coils

Manufacturer
@MileHighHuman I can completely clean my bangers with Dark crystal and have not found anything else that does not require soaking. So for a quick and dirty clean that is fast. You will want to try out Dark Crystal =)
I can clean the neck and the rest of the banger using the same Q Tip soaked in Dark crystal. Once done I do an ISO rinse to remove and residue and I am ready to go.
I hold the banger in my hand while I work the bad spots and end by pushing the q tip through the neck to remove any reclaim thats in there
Every once in a while I will need to dump a second serving of DC in to get the really bad spots

@Baron23 I still soak my bangers in Simple Green. But when I don't want to break my setup down. Dark Crystal is my go to =)

OldFolksSmoke

@MileHighHuman I can completely clean my bangers with Dark crystal and have not found anything else that does not require soaking. So for a quick and dirty clean that is fast. You will want to try out Dark Crystal =)
I can clean the neck and the rest of the banger using the same Q Tip soaked in Dark crystal. Once done I do an ISO rinse to remove and residue and I am ready to go.
I hold the banger in my hand while I work the bad spots and end by pushing the q tip through the neck to remove any reclaim thats in there
Every once in a while I will need to dump a second serving of DC in to get the really bad spots

@Baron23 I still soak my bangers in Simple Green. But when I don't want to break my setup down. Dark Crystal is my go to =)

Thx so much for the info!

Im about to go and buy a bottle!!

Last edited:

redsolocup

NewVape now sells them with the standard XLR d-nail pinout.

I noticed this, but was hoping maybe there was something at 150w, I love my 710coils flat coil. Also the normal XLR coil appears to be out of stock on newvape at the moment.

@redsolocup I have 20mm extra tall coils and they work great for the flower pot. The Vrod is the only one I dont have a coil for =)

This is good to hear. If you ever make one that fits the vrod, I would def be interested.

Thanks for the quick info guys!

chaos191

Hi I wanted to give Shane @710Coils a huge Thank You for getting me all taken care of with Everything I could need to finally be able to really enjoy my concentrates!! Shane thank you for everything and I wish you and your family all the best :peace:. I am paralyzed and cannot use a torch or my hands at all as a matter of fact, With this set up I will in no time be enjoying true dabbing not using my MV-1 witch sucks... This weekend I will be patiently awaiting the arrival of my package :rofl: You are a truly kind being:=)
So a question to anybody here in the thread but can you touch the coil with your bare hands or will it rust, I was always told never to touch the NV coils With bare hands because they would rust from the oil and your fingers... Again is that something that I need to be worried about with coils from 710?

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@chaos191 You can touch the coil when its cold and to give it a new finish you can follow the below

Use a green scrub pad and some ISO to scrub the coil lightly and once done. Dry cloth wipe and thats it.
Your coil will look better than the day it landed =)

This month IG giveaway ends soon so make sure to enter to win!!!!!
http://instagr.am/p/CBG4Ti6hOMb/
I also ended up changing direction on the stands and went with Glob Mob since they make a more user friendly setup. Their cap stands all come with Silicone lips to keep sticky carb caps from not letting go when picked up off the stand.
Should have the stuff up in the next few days and have more inbound =)

Lastly, we will be doing a 710 sale and everything will be 20% off all day 7/10!!!!!!!

Think thats all I got to report for now =)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Shane

lorganique

Hello

a little message to tell you my joy with my new banger
I had broken a clear background recently, I ordered an opaque background and what pleasure I take
I find this banger much sweeter
very happy with the change
thank you shane for all that you offer us

++
Lorganic

710Coils

Manufacturer
@LabPong I am waiting to get confirmation on when the next order of bangers ships and if its close enough to the sale, I will add some to stock =)

Worst case I can toss you a code to get the same discount as the sale so when they are in stock you can scoop them at the sale price

Shirts probably wont happen for a month. But I have plans to also add hats to the mix =)

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
our 710 sale kicks off tonight at 11:59pm PST and runs till tomorrow at 11:59pm PST

20% off everything and I made sure to add some stock just for the sale =)

If you need some gear now is the time to save some scratch

Shane

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I know Newvape also sell the Auber, It looks like I may have gotten my wires crossed...again.
The rotary dials on the Aubers are the best thing since sliced bread IMO., button push controllers suck (Dabpress included)

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 710Coils

chaos191

@chaos191 You can touch the coil when its cold and to give it a new finish you can follow the below

Use a green scrub pad and some ISO to scrub the coil lightly and once done. Dry cloth wipeand thats it.
Your coil will look better than the day it landed

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
Shane
Hey I've been meaning to post for a week or so least but I Just been so busy with so much.. I wanna to think Shane @710Coils For setting me up with everything I needed aside from my PID And even fitted my coil for me to perfectly fit my deep dish Banger for me as I'm paralyzed and my fingers don't work very well with at all My main reason for this post is just say that 1 Shane stand up guy with a heart of gold! And I really wanna thank him publicly everything he did for me for me! Also I want to say that 710 coils Makes and sells pure quality. I'm still trying to get everything dialed in, at 1st started with 500゚ way too low so I cranked it up to 650 next time and that did the trick I think I'll start somewhere around 625...
My place to concentrate :)

Top Bottom