710 coils

lorganique

yep

May 26, 2020, 10:22 am

Return to Sender
MEMPHIS, TN 38120
Your item was returned to the sender on May 26, 2020 at 10:22 am in MEMPHIS, TN 38120 because it could not be delivered as addressed.
France is not so far
really bad luck on my side I can't stand anymore bye

bye

lorganique,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@lorganique send me a message and I can see whats going on with your order and why its being returned

Update: I found your order and am resending it out today. Not sure how it ended up in Tennessee for delivery. But hopefully the next one will make it to you as expected.

Sorry for the mixup, USPS has had issues with the overload on the system and have had many mixups =/

Last edited:
710coils,
Reactions: JCat

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@OyVape That was a custom etching that 710Swords did for a few of our bangers to do giveaways with. @MELTING Pot was one of our early winners and won it =)

3d printed stuff landed yesterday and I just need to get it posted to my site and I promise to post some pics here also
And truly is one of the best set ups to have won. Truly great full and gets used on the daily.
Customer For Life.:bowdown:

Quite the pkg :mmmm: :rockon:

Last edited:

Hi

Are the deep dish coils close to being available? Can't wait to place my order. Love the quality of 710coils and bangers.
the 3d printed stands should be shipping anytime and will be added to the site the same day they land =)

I also have a buttload of bangers and coils coming, so I should be able to keep the deep dish in stock longer and have plenty of regular stock of coils and bangers =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

northcoast76,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@northcoast76 I lagged on adding the 3d stuff and will get it done today and coils are a week out. This coil order is mainly deep dish coils so we would have more than enough to go around =)

Deep dish bnangers are also about a week out and I am hoping they will land very close to each other

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week

Shane

OldFolksSmoke

So I've owned the DNAIL SiC and sapphire dish, along with multiple other setups, and I can definitely say I this 710 coils 30mm deep dish bucket is my favorite, and im not even using an insert with it yet! I also owned a 710 coils standard bucket which was great, but that extra 4mm of space is perfect for preventing oil goin thru the neck of the bucket.

Im also waiting on the deep dish coils to restock, so it's not even at it's full potential / performance right now, yet im still super satisfied with my purchase.

Definitely a very high quality thick bucket, and the performance is top notch too. Plus the price is very fair.

Anyone who can't decide on what bucket to buy (because let's be honest, there are lots of options out there), just buy one from 710 Coils. It's one of the easiest and best places to buy from.

Shipping is super fast and customer service is high class as well.

As always, thx Shane. You definitely have my support!

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
I just added some deep dish coils to the site for pre order since the coils are due to land next week =)

nickmo

I've been away for a while, looking to pick up a few new bangers, what is the best recommendation right now? The deep dish bangers over the standard? Does it come down to preference or performance?

My last bangers I got from @710coils were in 2018 sometime, starting to show some hairline cracks around the bend so I want to grab some fresh ones before I end up with a break... I also feel like the connection to the bucket is really low on one of them and my standard 25mm Axial coil (also @710coils) doesn't make good contact, also hoping that might be improved in the latest models?

nickmo,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@nickmo The deep dish will help reduce reclaim and hold heat a bit better since they have 6mm more depth to them over the standard banger depth
They also add a bit more weight and for some, this is a deal breaker and so they will be better off with the standard sizes over the deep dish.

I personally prefer the deep dish, but also do not own any pieces it causes to be tipsy with the extra weght =)

Bangers and ruby inserts are due to ship next week and will get added to the site as soon as they land

Shane

nickmo

I like reduced reclaim and better heat retention! Does that still work ok with the normal Axial coil? Or would you recommend a deep Axial to pair with it??

And as far as weight goes, do you think that would tip a Leisure Incycler? Anyone with experince there? 7 inches, Leisure Glass - Clear 14mm Incycler (7")

nickmo,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I like reduced reclaim and better heat retention! Does that still work ok with the normal Axial coil? Or would you recommend a deep Axial to pair with it??

And as far as weight goes, do you think that would tip a Leisure Incycler? Anyone with experince there? 7 inches, Leisure Glass - Clear 14mm Incycler (7")

That Leisure Incycler is actually the main rig I use with my 30mm deep dish set up, no tipping issues!

710yota,

Nomad #111

Ive had a couple of international orders with 710 coils. Great company, great products and generally outstanding customer service. Highly recommended!

Nomad #111,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@nickmo The deep dish cause a regular coil to stretch more than I prefer so I would recommend pairing them with a deep dish coil
I think your leisure piece will be fine. They have a hefty base and this is key for battling the tipsiness =)

710coils,

OldFolksSmoke

@MileHighHuman If you put a cold ruby insert into a hot banger. You run a high chance of thermal shock causing it to break. I would only recommend dropping a cold insert into a cold banger and heating together before adding your dab. =)

Thx so much for the info!!!

I'll most likely just dab directly onto the perfect temp ruby insert (enail)

But, just wanted to make sure im up to date on the best way to vape!

As always, thx Shane!! :rockon:

JCat

Accessory Maker
Thx so much for the info!!!

I'll most likely just dab directly onto the perfect temp ruby insert (enail)

But, just wanted to make sure im up to date on the best way to vape!

As always, thx Shane!! :rockon:
With your ruby ... you want to heat it and cool it together in the banger. Even removing it while hot and placing on a room temp mat could cause it to shatter.

I dab right onto my ruby inserts though ... touching the floor and sides ... and wipe up with 2 q-tips after each dab and I’ve never had issues with that. (My 3 inserts are all still in mint condition)

Edit:

Received my deep dish banger and coil yesterday, and I must say, I really like it! This is for the 30mm, and a big difference w/ the deep dish is the tip of your bubble cap clears the ruby insert :)

On my 25mm banger, w/ the 19mm ruby, it already doesn't touch, but it always annoyed me that it did on the 30mm; w/ the deep dish this is a non-issue :)

I also finally bit the bullet and converted all my stuff from the high5 wiring to d-nail standard so I can stop rewiring my coils (since I also have a MaxVapor unit coming in soon enough) I rewired my JCat FC E-Nail, and added a fuse, rewired my High5 Omron PID, and rewired my 3 existing axial coils. I think I might have 2 remaining coils (for my SV3 and V-Rod) to rewire. I've been putting this off for probably at least a year ... :lol: ... but finally decided I couldn't put it off any longer!

Last edited:

LabPong

and a big difference w/ the deep dish is the tip of your bubble cap clears the ruby insert

That is what I did not like when I tried an insert in my normal 710....then with the DD version....I have not tried the insert yet. But being able to use the cap with the insert may not of lead me off the insert possibly....lol I also just like the quickness and less parts aspect of using my enail. So not sure if I will keep my ruby for the 25mm banger.

LabPong,
Top Bottom