Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Smknbud

Still no email, shipping confirmation or anything else for my order that was placed and paid a month before. Hate to whine, but shouldn't mine (and others) be shipping before someone who met the deadline by a day? And, no ill-will towards you @Smknbud - glad you are getting yours. Though maybe not as glad if it should have been mine or someone else's. And, certainly not your fault either way.
No ill will taken. I wasn't kidding when I said I was surprised to get a shipping notice especially for one of the first batches out the door. I'm not complaining of course, but fully realize it's been a very long wait for everyone that ordered summer 2015.

Here's to hoping all get theirs sooner rather than later.

Kevea

Ordered 8/15/2015 still waiting for any type of notification but according to what RBT has been saying, that's inline with my order date. Just missed the cut off by one day! :cry:

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
I have noticed people mentioning Amber glass heater/female joint, and also checking the instagram photos, many show blue glass.

Sooo, does anybody know if coloured glass is now standard? Or an option when we get the confirmation email? If so, at an extra cost I assume. Or just an added bonus for a lucky few since RBT had some coloured glass available to use.

How is this working, does anybody know?

Vapenvy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have noticed people mentioning Amber glass heater/female joint, and also checking the instagram photos, many show blue glass.

Sooo, does anybody know if coloured glass is now standard? Or an option when we get the confirmation email? If so, at an extra cost I assume. Or just an added bonus for a lucky few since RBT had some coloured glass available to use.

How is this working, does anybody know?

Yes it is bonus option when you get your confirmation or can fill out form on the website under Zion Train. Violet and Black are special for earliest orders, but all should have color choice or clear option I believe, just like Milaana

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: flotntoke

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Ah, the moment I have been waiting for... a post to confirm all the time and cost making Zion the best it can me was noticed :)

Now that Zion is in production RBT will no longer participate on FC. As we work to reach the general public with Bodhi communication efforts will be directed to the www, IG, and YouTube.

I would like to first thank @MrPeanut for the inspiration to help a friend quit smoking and all of the countless hours testing lol. Of course, the CAD wizzard and 3D printer of Zion's @thekarmawhore.

A special thanks to @pakalolo and @stickstones for two hour long Skype sessions and hard core Beta testing of Sarah and Jessica, the first two capped Zion's. Who can forget @VegNVape photo contest, HD's farting grandma, Dude's hilarious pics, DH's wife's fingernail dilemma, and Krazy's western review. Sometimes teams have the IT factor, and the Z-Team most def did. From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all you gave RBT with only grief and missory your reward lol.

Thanks to all you expert vapist that lend your advice and feedback on the initial units as it was the reporting of the initial failires that has them addressed in the units today.

Thanks to all the experienced vapist that trusted me with their money to partially finance this project and more importantly the faith that RBT was on a mission from Jah to get them their Zion's at any cost.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the overwhelming negative sentiment in the Wild Wild West as Strengrh in the face of opposition is what RBT is all about. In trolls voices are the whispers of some customers.

Peace,
Ryan Donald Dunham
518-390-0034
Call anytime

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Ah, the moment I have been waiting for... a post to confirm all the time and cost making Zion the best it can me was noticed :)

Now that Zion is in production RBT will no longer participate on FC. As we work to reach the general public with Bodhi communication efforts will be directed to the www, IG, and YouTube.

I would like to first thank @MrPeanut for the inspiration to help a friend quit smoking and all of the countless hours testing lol. Of course, the CAD wizzard and 3D printer of Zion's @thekarmawhore.

A special thanks to @pakalolo and @stickstones for two hour long Skype sessions and hard core Beta testing of Sarah and Jessica, the first two capped Zion's. Who can forget @VegNVape photo contest, HD's farting grandma, Dude's hilarious pics, DH's wife's fingernail dilemma, and Krazy's western review. Sometimes teams have the IT factor, and the Z-Team most def did. From the bottom of my heart, thanks for all you gave RBT with only grief and missory your reward lol.

Thanks to all you expert vapist that lend your advice and feedback on the initial units as it was the reporting of the initial failires that has them addressed in the units today.

Thanks to all the experienced vapist that trusted me with their money to partially finance this project and more importantly the faith that RBT was on a mission from Jah to get them their Zion's at any cost.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the overwhelming negative sentiment in the Wild Wild West as Strengrh in the face of opposition is what RBT is all about. In trolls voices are the whispers of some customers.

Peace,
Ryan Donald Dunham
518-390-0034
Call anytime
Thanks for sending me a confirmation email on April 5. And limited conversation on glass choices now May6 still no shipping probably wont get shipping notice till june or July so the April email was unnecessary all it did was get my hopes up.
Thanks
Reporting from the wild wild west
The land of no fucking Zion's
Just another motivational post
Peace

little maggie

I'm curious as to whether anyone else is finding the body get very warm when using. Is this a problem?
Right now I'm using my zion either with the tubo whip or Ddave's concentration chamber (with herb and not concentrates) and water or the whip. Both methods end up being comparable to 2 screens. Just wondering if anyone else has suggestions for what works best for them. I'm so used to the milaana that it's an adjustment getting used to the zion.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm curious as to whether anyone else is finding the body get very warm when using. Is this a problem?
My Zion beta gets warm with extended use, but never uncomfortably warm. Mine is well before turbulators or other features in YOUR Zion so there could be some difference is heat dissipation, but there shouldn't be much. If you get a wood burning smell than that would be a warning sign that something, like heater alignment, might not be right.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Right now I'm using my zion either with the tubo whip or Ddave's concentration chamber (with herb and not concentrates) and water or the whip. Both methods end up being comparable to 2 screens. Just wondering if anyone else has suggestions for what works best for them. I'm so used to the milaana that it's an adjustment getting used to the zion.
I had noticed Amber gets quite warm as well. I have only used her about half a dozen times but she is something great for sure! I have tried with nugs only and once with a dab on top of a nug so I am finding I have to hold the button down much longer than I ever did on my Milaana. I feel like a preheat for the first hit is much more necessary than it ever was on my Milaana and I don't recall the Milaana ever getting as warm.

I don't want to comment to much on usage and performance just because I have not used my Zion too much, but I can say it blows away the Milaana. It's nice not having to worry about how long you push the button or grinding up bud. The Zion is very easy to use and very easily produces thick vapor. My ABV was perfectly and evenly brown when all was said and done. It works just as great as I had hoped!

Shit Snacks

I had noticed Amber gets quite warm as well. I have only used her about half a dozen times but she is something great for sure! I have tried with nugs only and once with a dab on top of a nug so I am finding I have to hold the button down much longer than I ever did on my Milaana. I feel like a preheat for the first hit is much more necessary than it ever was on my Milaana and I don't recall the Milaana ever getting as warm.

I don't want to comment to much on usage and performance just because I have not used my Zion too much, but I can say it blows away the Milaana. It's nice not having to worry about how long you push the button or grinding up bud. The Zion is very easy to use and very easily produces thick vapor. My ABV was perfectly and evenly brown when all was said and done. It works just as great as I had hoped!

Yeah dude, glad you are enjoying it, where're those photos though?! You too Mags...

So if you crank Zion up you should then be able to use it more like Milaana on a fresh battery, I remember testing that in mine before I had the first beta Mi. Also remember the heater is larger, so more mass that gets heat soaked, and actually I believe the wood wall is a bit thinner on Zion so that would also be why you feel the warmth more than Milaana along with the longer amount if time the button is pressed and the heater is engaged. So no worries there

RelaxedNow

Wow, did I get a surprise today!

My Zion is on its way, and I should have it in-hand by Friday. In the meantime, I'll probably be checking the tracking about six times daily. :clap:

It'll be fun to compare it to my Tubo. I love the Tubo, but I'm expecting more consistent performance from the Zion.

Oh, is it a requirement that I name my Zion? I'm not a very sentimental guy, but if I have to......

Smknbud

Here's #48

165428666.jpg

I've been practicing with it and my present technique which seems to be working is to hold power for about 10 seconds to get the heater up to temp and then hit it. It takes about three of these 'sessions' to really produce noticeable vapor. Sound about right?

If anyone with more experience has any advice on how to maximize performance, feel free to chime in and share your technique. Any advice would be appreciated and helpful for me and for others I'm sure who are new to it.

My main vape has been a Minivap. With that it's turn on, wait till blinking light stops to tell me it's up to temp, then hit away.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Where do you have the power knob set? If I am not looking specifically for flavor I have my power knob at about 75% and I hold in the button for about 10 sec before I start hitting it.

Your method sounds about right but you didn't say how the knob is set. The knob will set your maximum temp.

Your heater may be hotter than mine so this is just a suggestion. You will learn it as you use it.

Smknbud

Where do you have the power knob set? If I am not looking specifically for flavor I have my power knob at about 75% and I hold in the button for about 10 sec before I start hitting it.

Your method sounds about right but you didn't say how the knob is set. The knob will set your maximum temp.

Your heater may be hotter than mine so this is just a suggestion. You will learn it as you use it.
Right now I have the temp knob pretty much pointing at the power button. Thanks for the advice and confirming that I'm headed in the right direction usage wise. I will keep practicing as you suggest.

Shit Snacks

Right now I have the temp knob pretty much pointing at the power button. Thanks for the advice and confirming that I'm headed in the right direction usage wise. I will keep practicing as you suggest.

Try a 5sec preheat at max before going back to your desired knob setting. I also tend to draw immediately when I press the button but very slowly, speeding up as it heats up drawing the fastest when I clear letting go of the button after 20-30secs and I get nice clouds even low

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Thanks @grokit and @Shit Snacks for the info.

That is great news to possibly have colour options for the heater glass. This is unexpected and awesome.

Now all we need is lots of pictures of all the different colours, so those of us in the rear carriages can make an informed choice about which Zion will best suit our suit...or frock.

Perfect.

Pictures please people. Pretty please?

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
ZION'S HERE!!!! WOOHOOO

BPUhv3N.jpg

(liking this tri-tone wood bird's eye view ;))

Charging batts, not tested yet.

Minor bummer:
Opted for color changing glass joint and stem.. Amber it is.. Good enough! I was very curious to see how it looks like though and would like to have received one like that.. But this is my personal Zion destiny and I will gladly accept it after almost 2 years of waiting. No way I'd part with it again!! :p

And the stash cork lid is missing. Am sure @RastaBuddhaTao will help me out!

So happy... It's crazy!

Peace

EDIT: First small water session. It's great.. Still can't believe it but medication level is telling me it's real.
Wish I could pass it over to someone to join the sesh.
At least, here's a pic to show my appreciation... in a way:
6bL8yvk.jpg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
All buttered up! Been using the same batteries for 2 days and its still going strong! Love not having to charge up batteries non-stop. It's everything I was hoping and more. Amazing job on the Zion RBT!:clap::bowdown::peace:
Outstanding, @507E . Great shots. Very happy you are happy and thrilled that those getting their new Zions feel about them as the rest of us do. Zion is a serious powerhouse and, honestly, the best vape I have ever used. Can't wait for my production model. :cheers:

Top Bottom