Discontinued Zion vaporizer

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
The magnets are not coming loose under normal use. They put in prior to sanding so the vibration is pretty aggressive and it loosened a few. The nickel plating is a hard surface to adhere to. Adding a more aggressive solvent cleaner and roughing up the magnet surface should fix 99%. The magnet in the bodies is now being set deeper which will reduce the magnetic force. If one comes out a dab of crazy glue is all that is needed so it's not a real. IG deal... Just pisses me off lol.

Drill presses are all set up to drill out the caps today :) Time to make some holes

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Caps are drilled for the next 25 units. Fixtures to cut and drill cork lids for the stash area are complete. The air inlet holes and the polarity markings are last details that need to be added prior to assembly.

Rumor is that the first of the last shipment made it to its new owner and is making delicious vapor :)

Train kept a rollin' all night long

virtualpurple

My Zion has arrived! Feels great in the hand and I love the magnetic lids!

I unfortunately cannot partake at this time but I will be closely monitoring her use with the Zion! She couldn't fully appreciate the milaana because of the manual nature but I think the Zion will definitely shine for her!

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
People are talking about getting a shipping email, so at least there's that. I will say (and this is not solely RBT - it has happened with other small/one-man operated companies as well, for me at least) that I have gotten tracking info that was for someone elses package... so at the very very very minimum, all the email does is inform you that it's on the way.... maybe... :whoa:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
And, will there be an email? Or, Zions just showing up?
Emails where sent to folks that ordered prior to 8/15/15 to ask that they verify their address and pick a glass color. A confirmation email with tracking will be sent along at time of shipment. Please email rbtvape.service@gmail.com with any questions or concerns. really excited to get this train moving!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Emails where sent to folks that ordered prior to 8/15/15 to ask that they verify their address and pick a glass color. A confirmation email with tracking will be sent along at time of shipment. Please email rbtvape.service@gmail.com with any questions or concerns. really excited to get this train moving!

Loving that IG video a lot!! :nod::drool:

Tried to reach out for your several times since the address confirmation about my order and glass choice etc. Wrote you again to the aforementioned email. Hoping to hear back from ya bro!
Choo chooooo

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Loving that IG video a lot!! :nod::drool:

Tried to reach out for your several times since the address confirmation about my order and glass choice etc. Wrote you again to the aforementioned email. Hoping to hear back from ya bro!
Choo chooooo

Sorry for not getting back to you. The reason for asking folks to fill out the form on the www to confirm information is to ensure an orderly process as opposed to trying to keep track of random emails. Good news is your one of the next ten :)

TeeJay1952

Please, New Owners, Post!
I need help. I have been welcomed into the ancient order of Jealous Fellas. I need help from turning to the Dark Side.
I want the Zion train to come here but I have been standing at the station for so long......
All my bags are packed. I am ready to go.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Decided to tune in to RBT live feed ... it's going on right now.

Actually pretty fuckin sick ... nothing like watching Zions be made right in front of you! This is my first time checking it out. Recommended.

Edit:
Installing the brains of the Zion
pgp1kT4.jpg

WE HAVE POWERRRRRR
Testing the resistance .. I think?
mRdh2cr.jpg

Last edited:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Maybe we need @nosmoking to track for us again :rofl::lol:
(Milaana pre order joke ..)
I checked my old method of fortune telling but the Zoltar machine just gives me back my quarters now and I am stuck back in my small pubescent teenage body...I just want to be BIG!

Wish I could see the future again though. Mine should be coming in soon...no tracking email yet but I was in this first batch and got the what color glas email already so any day now! I am looking forward to the Zion bringing me back to flowers a little. I dont like grinding and I use concentrate regularly now so the only flower vape I use in my sig is the Supreme since I dont have to grind. Here's to beating the daily grind and finally boarding the Zion train!

grokit

well-worn member
I didn't think I was in the first batch date-wise, but I did receive a first batch email. I waffled a bit back then, and I paid a little extra for it but I seem to remember something about holding my place in line. Maybe that's wishful thinking. I responded to a few things like that colored glass and the pic mod emails, and I sent a follow-up email regarding said colored glass. I've made other email inquiries but not lately. I've yet to hear anything back from anyone since then, meaning I have no idea where in line my zion might be either.

:sherlock:

Last edited:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
I didn't think I was in the first batch date-wise, but I did receive a first batch email. I waffled a bit back then, and I paid a little extra for it but I seem to remember something about holding my place in line. Maybe that's wishful thinking. I responded to a few things like that colored glass and the pic mod emails, and I sent a follow-up email regarding said colored glass. I've made other email inquiries but not lately. I've yet to hear anything back from anyone since then, meaning I have no idea where in line my zion might be either.

:sherlock:
Lol I doubt anyone including rbt knows exactly where in line you might be. Needing to file a form when you already paid and ordered is odd. Orderly perhaps being people have had time to move but It is still any business's duty to keep track of orders or emails. Perhaps a email including the form should have been sent to all who preordered. We were told was about 50 units, shouldn't be that hard to track incoming payment and make a list. But eh, if can't keep up I guess business is good :) edit : I had to comment being last few pages of thread are people wondering about place in line or emails. The email , Josh, where is the email. (From a movie which title I forgot... , guy holding bag of weed : papers, Josh where are the papers) lol

Am happy for all zionites the train is comin, all business details aside no doubt the Zion must be a wicked vaporizer, the best of 2017, that surely many will wish to have, having either missed out or hearing it's legend from coast to coast and beyond. Vape on !

Last edited:
P.A.M.,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Lol I doubt anyone including rbt knows exactly where in line you might be. Needing to file a form when you already paid and ordered is odd. Orderly perhaps being people have had time to move but It is still any business's duty to keep track of orders or emails. Perhaps a email including the form should have been sent to all who preordered. We were told was about 50 units, shouldn't be that hard to track incoming payment and make a list. But eh, if can't keep up I guess business is good :) happy for all zionites the time as come .

Here we go again..?
Everyone who's in the current batch has received an email - as the next one's will when it's their turn. So far so good?
I think Ryan has been more than transparent about the progress and business plan - at least since he switched to the Zion. If you read his updates, you should have a ballpark when the next Zions will go out.
As I understood it's the second half of '17 and everyone on here should be covered. Since he's working in batches, it doesn't really matter what the exact place in line is. If anyone worries about it, he/she can simply leave him a message. It's definitely more helpful, than making accusations.

Hope this helps!
:peace:

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Here we go again..?
Everyone who's in the current batch has received an email - as the next one's will when it's their turn. So far so good?
I think Ryan has been more than transparent about the progress and business plan - at least since he switched to the Zion. If you read his updates, you should have a ballpark when the next Zions will go out.
As I understood it's the second half of '17 and everyone on here should be covered. Since he's working in batches, it doesn't really matter what the exact place in line is. If anyone worries about it, he/she can simply leave him a message. It's definitely more helpful, than making accusations.

Hope this helps!
:peace:

I guess I was editing as you were typing . . Please review my message, you'll see I do acknowledge some good at least. Here we go? Isn't true a bunch of people seem to wonder? I'm not accusing, just suggesting that since many wonder , why not create or have or have Maintainted a list. Seems many don't get replies to their emails , perhaps I read wrong . Read your post in another thread about reappearing on forum , welcome back :) Cheers and peace .

P.A.M.,
Reactions: AJS

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I guess I was editing as you were typing . . Please review my message, you'll see I do acknowledge some good at least. Here we go? Isn't true a bunch of people seem to wonder? I'm not accusing, just suggesting that since many wonder , why not create or have or have Maintainted a list. Seems many don't get replies to their emails , perhaps I read wrong . Read your post in another thread about reappearing on forum , welcome back :) Cheers and peace .

:horse:

I'm glad to see you and others jumping on to buy your tickets for the Zion train, but think you should maybe go back and read a bit more of the thread before posts of this nature.

Many of us in that next 50 (or all?) bought our tickets almost 2 years ago (some more than 2, I think), and have been sitting at the station waiting for the train to arrive since - despite many posts stating she is right around the bend and on her way. Whatever it takes to make this a reality is fine by me. Truly hope she really is just around the bend and on her way this time.

@vapen00b , I'm someone who was in before 8/15/15 and didn't receive the email you're referring to. I've been in touch with Ryan since and kind of been told that my Zion is in this batch. But, must admit I'm still a bit concerned given the history - and his response of "I'm sure it won't be a problem" (after 2nd email - first a week earlier received no reply). This doesn't give quite the reassurance of "You're in and your Zion will ship with first 50" - or similar. I'm a little less than 10 weeks from my 2 year anniversary of paying for this vape, and optimistically hope I have it in my hands before that date. But, I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure I will love it once it gets here, but it has certainly been a trial of patience that continues.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Soooooo mods .. is this nearly ready to be pushed off the upcoming and unreleased...?

AJS,
Top Bottom