Discontinued Zion vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm starting off this Friday night with Logi and my EVO in a side by side comparison. So far they are both doing an amazing job of churning out thick tasty vapor. So, they are running neck and neck in a race to help me forget this past work week.
So, yeah I'm comparing the EVO with a PORTABLE.
And the winner is ...... Me!
:freak::razz:

Yeaaaaah now you know why I got it while I waited, and then sold it when I had Zion again... Both so great with hydratubes!

Hang in there @mephisto!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Absolutely, just pining for Irene. At least I know the Evo went to a good home, and still has a Zion to hang out with.
There will be 2 Zions chilling when I get Loki back...ok THAT IS rubbing it in. Right now in good company with my Errlectric.
PTjMSiU.jpg

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yep, totally unnecessary, but just like the Evo, the Zion through water is a tonne of wicked fun. Hydratubes are great of course, and my Hydrabomb blows it up - but as I mentioned earlier, the good ol' DHgate matrix bubbler is no slouch either.

A smooth medley of bubbles that draws with a graceful ease . . . .

Hard rips to gentle sips.

ZImpressive.

Something for the weekend? :brow:

Suits you, sir.

PeaceOut.
:peace:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Just an FYI. The Zion is a beast, but can't keep up with my hardest hit like the Evo when heat soaked.

This is something i would rarely notice or showcase unless attempting the biggest possible hits with a large volume water device.

Edit..i have been saying this for years but the Supreme is the biggest hitter/ heaviest extractors on the market. Never have seen anything that can keep up in heat retention. Vapes like the Zion and Evo are close but Supreme really is the biggest hitter out there currently IMO and would be suprised if anyone could convince me otherwise

Last edited:

little maggie

I heard from RBT about my zion. Apparently he discovered that it is not perfect yet so he is having a part rebuilt. Who ever heard of a manufacturer/inventor who is a perfectionist? Most new products just get sent out when they are good enough and then the maker deals with the percentage of vapes that get returned for problems. RBT apparently wants them to be professional and well built when they ship out. Obviously a new strategy to avoid having to deal with returns.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Supreme is the biggest hitter/ heaviest extractors on the market. Never have seen anything that can keep up in heat retention. Vapes like the Zion and Evo are close but Supreme really is the biggest hitter out there currently IMO and would be suprised if anyone could convince me otherwise
Not that the Zion thread is really the place for it, but I can't let statements like that be made without mentioning the Sublimator :goon:

The King of heavy one-hit extraction in my book.

I have not tried out the Supreme V3 but I have been following the thread . . . .

And no, the Zion is not a portable Evo, it is in a class of it's own, and it delivers seriously intense rips in it's own way. With the Evo you can blindly chug away through water until the basket is done in one hit. But with the Zion I have found that you need to be a bit more careful & aware, & probably kill the load in 2.

Horses for courses?

Neigh.

:2c:

**EDIT**
And having said what I just did, I picked up my bubbler, and with the Zion set to almost full power, I spent the entire contents of a lightly filled bowl in one fat hit - not drawing really aggressively, but still :tup:
So many possibilities with this vape, at least from my point of view.

Last edited:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Not that the Zion thread is really the place for it, but I can't let statements like that be made without mentioning the Sublimator :goon:

The King of heavy one-hit extraction in my book.

I have not tried out the Supreme V3 but I have been following the thread . . . .

And no, the Zion is not a portable Evo, it is in a class of it's own, and it delivers seriously intense rips in it's own way. With the Evo you can blindly chug away through water until the basket is done in one hit. But with the Zion I have found that you need to be a bit more careful & aware, & probably kill the load in 2.

Horses for courses?

Neigh.

:2c:

**EDIT**
And having said what I just did, I picked up my bubbler, and with the Zion set to almost full power, I spent the entire contents of a lightly filled bowl in one fat hit - not drawing really aggressively, but still :tup:
So many possibilities with this vape, at least from my point of view.

Good call VnV. Never tried a Sub, have always wanted to. I bet that is a hell of a heavy weight hitting matchup.

In the vast majority of situations the Zion keeps up with my hit. A tall order for any vape, especially an instant convection portable. Did i mention Zion and Milaana are ALMOST the only two vapes i use at home? Still dont think i used the Herbie once, and the Evo only a handful of times.

grokit

well-worn member
There's a lot of good vapes that can be heavy one-hit extractors, another good example ime is the @DDave mods that can make the 7th floor vapes into beasts in this respect.

But I agree the sublimator is extra-beastly, because it add some conduction to the convection :tup:

It speaks well to the zion that we're comparing it to plug-in vapes, in the portable vapes forum :science:

little maggie

Have the warrantied vapes been sent back yet? @little maggie or others. Looking for a reason to get Zion over Milaana but it's such a hard choice. Must resist ordering 15 of both. In my dreams I see endless claisens, endless convection...

A zion connected to the air intake of a cloud evo...
Not yet. I think he needed to order new equipment.

YungLeaner

I've done it before with an Herbalizer whip into the Evo air intake, and when I got the right seal it was remarkable. Instead of a vapor:air ratio it was a vapor:vapor ratio, it felt like 6 dabs at once and I fell asleep 20 minutes later.

But the Zion is a better match for the experiment because of the instant clouds IMO. Maybe stem to whip to Inverted Evo to bong.

@Stu in regards to vapor...everything I am, this site has made me.

killick

But I like it!
So I've just spent the last 30 minutes wandering around the house, then the jacket I was wearing, and then out to the garage to go through the truck, and ffs... lost a set of batteries! So I'm walking back into the house, and stick my hand in my left front jeans pocket, and man it's got a lot of stuff in it...

3 pill bottles, 1 with 2 grams of herb in it (ask me how that went over at the US Border last week ;)
a set of truck keys
a set of jeep keys
a wierd light adapter thingie
a Mango 'jelly bomb' at 80 mg THC
a bunch of hard THC candies
a pair of Zion batteries, in an opaque mango case.

I was gonna post a pic, but decided that was just a bit too sad... So have a better pic in mind, but it requires a bit more effort... No13 Baby is working hard at coming up with the perfect bit of Zion-oriented filthy photos for your viewing pleasure...

killick

But I like it!
Catch, confiscate and release program, since I'm technically legal. The guys kept coming up and doing everything short of saying 'I'm really sorry about this '. I got some of the nicest border guys ever. Well, there was that fine... But they were nice about it...

Top Bottom