www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

L7WEENIE

Anybody have problems with shipping from PIU?? I ordered a Solo on Monday, and it hasn't arrived yet, I thought everything got shipped out priority, which whenever I ship things priority only takes about 2-3 days. Seeing as it is being shipped from San Jose to where I live in Torrance(literally a 6 hour drive), I can't see how it could take this long. I even talked to Randy on Tuesday and he said it shipped out Tuesday morning, anybody else experience a lag like this?? I'm pretty bummed I don't have my solo yet, I was hoping to get some nice vape sessions in before the weekend. Also the tracking number he gave me doesn't seem to register with USPS, it just says that USPS was notified electronically to expect a shipment, but nothing else.

L7WEENIE,

bloodyice

^I seem to be having the same issue but it has taken even longer to resolve...

I have been having a lot of trouble with PIU recently too. I ordered a Hot Box Vaporizer on July 10 and it allegedly shipped on July 12, same as was said above. Although I was given a tracking number with USPS, it seems to never have shipped because it never updated after the 12th. As time passed, I figured that maybe it would take a little while longer, if it were shipping across the country from San Jose to me in Massachusetts. I tried emailing Randy over time and eventually he said that it was lost in the mail but relocated on August 3. It should have arrived shortly but never did. Could it have gotten lost again by USPS? I still don't know because no one is telling me what's up.

I was eventually refunded too, but after a month and a half, it is still "lost." Even as I have tried to call PIU and send messages, I usually would get no response. I am going to continue to try to contact PIU about this (and I even ordered a second one, without hearing anything more about it over the past few days) but I really don't know what to do about this at this point. It has been way too much trouble to figure out what is going on with PIU now...

bloodyice,

F41c0n

^ I'm having the same issue I ordered my solo on the 18th and it still isn't here. USPS tracking claims that the label has been printed off but the package wasn't shipped yet. I was also pretty disappointed that its taking so long was definitely hoping to get it before the weekend.

F41c0n,

L7WEENIE

After a few stressful days of watching and tracking the route of my USPS man, my Solo has finally arrived!! I must say that I am disappointed in the customer service that PIU has shown me through this purchase. As told in my earlier post I talked to Randy via the chat feature on the site to be told that my Solo shipped on Tuesday morning...fast forward to Friday and still no Solo at my doorstep. At this point I was starting to get angry at USPS for taking so long, as well as PIU for being slightly unresponsive. I called the shop on Friday afternoon and talked to a female saying that she would track down my shipment and call me back that day to let me know where my package was. Some odd number of hours pass and no call, so I go onto the chat hoping that someone would be on that I could discuss this matter with. Luckily Randy was available and I let him know of the situation and he was more than willing to try and find where my package was, and as soon as he found it he said he would email me within the hour. Sure enough an hour passed and nothing, even this morning when I checked my email nothing. To say I was dissatisfied is an appropriate word for how I felt. Today though the glorious USPS man that had been taunting me all week with the hopes of a package to be dropped at my door did deliver my package. Which also leads me to another suspicion, the package had my name on it, but my name was spelled wrong, and the shipping address was from some shoe store with a completely bogus name, not the Six5 that I was expecting. Nonetheless my package did arrive, a couple of days late which I still have no idea why. When it did arrive the packaging was superb and the 4 piece grinder that was included did indeed seem to be of solid quality. Sadly though I must say that the customer service that I have experienced seems to be all talk and no action, if I'm going to order more vape supplies I think I might choose another vendor, even though PIU does have some great deals this experience left a bitter taste in my mouth. I hope everyone else that is having shipping issues gets their packages too, because I had very high hopes for PIU and this wasn't what I expected in the slightest.

Edit:
Randy just emailed me back apologizing for the delay in the email and the shipment, and he said he was willing to send me a glass pipe for free. These types of actions show a lot to me as a customer. This action alone sent PIU back into my good graces. Any company that is willing to bite the bullet on an error (even when it might not entirely be their fault) and do something to try and please their customers automatically have my business. My above statement still stands, but PIU will now continue to have my business. I'm looking forward to my new pipe now, even thought I'm probably just going to be using my Solo anyways :smug:

L7WEENIE,

sunsett70

Got my Solo ( international order) and stuff awhile back from PIU, genuine warm customer service. my package's posting was delayed a couple of days, let's say that randy more than made up for it.

i would not hesitate to order from him, highly recommended retailer!

sunsett70,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
for all those knocking the customer service right now, let me tell you this........ i went to the PIU website and ordered a water pipe adapter to use with my DBV. i placed the order and thought nothing less. last night i got an email from Randy and he said, that he was sorry but they were out of stock on the adapters but he had already went and placed an order through another "trusted seller" for me and that the item would be shipped right away.

thanks Randy!!! that is some awesome customer service in my books anyday!!!

mmenzie,

F41c0n

^ I'm having the same issue I ordered my solo on the 18th and it still isn't here. USPS tracking claims that the label has been printed off but the package wasn't shipped yet. I was also pretty disappointed that its taking so long was definitely hoping to get it before the weekend.
Can't seem it edit my post but my shipping conflict was resolved also and compensated for.

F41c0n,

bloodyice

After about seven weeks and getting lost in the mail twice, my Hot Box finally arrived! Only took a few days after it was sent out again, and came packaged fine. Unfortunately the flame model that I had originally ordered went out of stock, but the solid black replacement was okay. I wish that customer service had updated me more about what had happened to my first and second orders, but I eventually got into contact with Randy and he set everything straight. I am glad that I was refunded for all of the trouble too.

I'd probably order again from PIU, since I think that I was just very unlucky with USPS. If I had any trouble again though, I'd say to go to contact Randy rather than contact customer service.

bloodyice,

The Chronisuer

Function, quality, style & innovation.
Manufacturer
Thank you PUFF IT UP and Happy Grinding with Chronisuer Grinder Grease y'all!

The Chronisuer,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i totally agree.... Puffitup is a great store and Randy is the man!!! any issues at all and he will fix them!!!!

mmenzie,

beach bum

Many thanks to PIU! Ordered a Solo - it was here very timely and we love it. We didn't run into any customer service issues, so didn't need to talk to anybody. Would certainly consider using PIU again and just wanted to say thanks!

beach bum,

satan

lucifer
So, after months I'd say of researching, I finally decided to get the money order for my Extreme Q from PIU. However, me being curious, I went on the website and "Puff Puff" told me to send the money order to a different address. This kind of frightens me. I'm not certain on which address to send it to honestly, and I'm still urgently waiting on Randy to send me an email confirming which address is correct. So my question for the FC community is, has anyone used a money order for PIU and what was Six5 or PIU's address? :|

satan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Have you tried checking out using the money order option? I bet that you'll get a good address that way, but I've never tried it.
:peace:

Stu,

satan

lucifer
Have you tried checking out using the money order option? I bet that you'll get a good address that way, but I've never tried it.

You see, I would, but me and Randy arranged somewhat of a special deal for me; and I doubt I could just go through normal checkout to get the deal. I'm just praying that he gets back to me before the mail truck comes tomorrow. :cry:

satan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If Randy has already given you an address, then I would send it to that one. They are probably both good addresses, but I'd go with the one Randy gave you seeing as you have made a special deal with him.

Stu,

satan

lucifer
I'm just a little spooked because they gave me two addresses, and both addresses are to residential locations o.o yes I google map'd it. I was curious damnit.

satan,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
PIU is much respected here. I've ordered from them countless times. I wouldn't worry about it, but if it makes you feel better, then by all means you should wait for confirmation from Randy.

Stu,

satan

lucifer
I know you all have had such great experiences with them, I just want to know 110% what I'm doing before I just say a permanent goodbye to my money. :lol:

satan,
Just wanted to come on here to let FC know how happy I am that I used PIU to get my Solo. Got to me in excellent time (3 days to east coast) and the communication is top notch. I was notified when they processed my order as well as when it was shipped. I have used this site for awhile now and I know whenever I need anything vapor related if Randy has it at puffitup.com then I know I will use their services. Thanks for supporting FC Randy, and I will continue to support your company.

PS: People loved hitting the Solo so much that I had to give out some of your business cards so they can get their own.

satan

lucifer
Got my Extreme Q. Love it. Randy somewhat screwed up on my "swag" but whatever, still was a great deal. Well worth my time, great company and I highly recommend them.

satan,
Top Bottom