www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
Magic+Flight+4th+july.gif
Happy Fireworks day!​

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey Randy, what version is the Solo on sale for $160? And when does the sale end?

EDIT: Disregard, due to our chat. Sold out, sale over (even though the website still advertises it)

vape4life,

VAPORIZER22

Hey Randy, what version is the Solo on sale for $160? And when does the sale end?

EDIT: Disregard, due to our chat. Sold out, sale over (even though the website still advertises it)

Right when i was going to call them to see if the code worked for the Silver one. The code works for the black only at checkout.

VAPORIZER22,

VAPORIZER22

I am not sure if they will just cancel the order if you place it, but during checkout the code still works for the black solo.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: vape4life

vape4life

Banned for life
Well I mentioned that it would be wise to remove the link from their website, but it's still there.

I am not sure if they will just cancel the order if you place it, but during checkout the code still works for the black solo.

They would cancel the order even if it went through and charged your CC? IMO they should honour the sale until they remove the ad. Otherwise it's kinda deceiving.

vape4life,

VAPORIZER22

Well I mentioned that it would be wise to remove the link from their website, but it's still there.

They would cancel the order even if it went through and charged your CC? IMO they should honour the sale until they remove the ad. Otherwise it's kinda deceiving.

Yea, it seems odd that they told you it is over, but the code still takes the discount off only the black solo. I want the silver solo, but I might try ordering the black with the code and asking if they can send me a silver instead.

VAPORIZER22,

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow, VERY impressed with PIU! They WILL honour the code if it works (and it does for the black one)! And a free 4 piece grinder worth $20.... this HAS to be the best deal yet on a solo!

Thanks PIU!

VAPORIZER22

Wow, VERY impressed with PIU! They WILL honour the code if it works (and it does for the black one)! And a free 4 piece grinder worth $20.... this HAS to be the best deal yet on a solo!

Thanks PIU!

Hey Vape,

Did you get in contact with them? I am wondering why the code will not work for the silver?

Thanks

VAPORIZER22,

vape4life

Banned for life
Ya I chatted with Eric through their website chat portal. guessing silver may be out of stock? Silver shows the nicks and scratches more anyway. $160 is a pretty damn awesome deal with the grinder from an authorized retailer like PIU.

vape4life,
Reactions: Vicki

VAPORIZER22

Ya I chatted with Eric through their website chat portal. guessing silver may be out of stock? Silver shows the nicks and scratches more anyway. $160 is a pretty damn awesome deal with the grinder from an authorized retailer like PIU.

Thanks dude. I am not sure of the silver is out of stock, it does not have the in stock indicator like the black one, but the availability says usually ships in 24 hours.

VAPORIZER22,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
I finally got my parcel! It was an MFLB, which is great. I love it all, and got a very sweet deal and great customer service all the way through. They forgot to include a couple of things though, and what I missed most was that Hemp Butter, was really looking forward to trying that. :( Still, overall it was a very good and positive experience, I would definitely order again!

JeeSee,

VAPORIZER22

If anyone is still interested, the solo is still $160. I placed an order and asked for a silver since the code only works for the black, and within hours Randy emailed me letting me know that he sent me out a silver. Right now this is the best deal on the solo from a great company, plus a free 4 piece grinder, cannot beat that.

Drxx

If anyone is still interested, the solo is still $160. I placed an order and asked for a silver since the code only works for the black, and within hours Randy emailed me letting me know that he sent me out a silver. Right now this is the best deal on the solo from a great company, plus a free 4 piece grinder, cannot beat that.

Aww man, I had no idea about the grinder! I probably look like a fool ordering the same grinder they probably are packaging with the Solo. Lol

Edit: in my defense, I'm fairly new here and wasn't aware that this subforum and thread existed!

Drxx,

VAPORIZER22

Aww man, I had no idea about the grinder! I probably look like a fool ordering the same grinder they probably are packaging with the Solo. Lol

Edit: in my defense, I'm fairly new here and wasn't aware that this subforum and thread existed!

Well if you used the code SOLO160 it comes with the grinder, so you might end up getting 2.

VAPORIZER22,

banana_republic

Hello,

I'd like to share my actual experience with PIU, specially Randy. AWESOME!
Just received a MFLB, free of taxes (eventhough the original pack was violated by customs inspection and they broke -or just dropped it out of the box- my other glass stem), very well packaged and as quickly as possible.

Randy offered me a great deal, free shipping -I don't live in the US- and included some extras in the package, what more could I ask for?

Am just recharging batteries to try out the tiny little (I thought it was not that small :lol: ) vape.

Thanks a lot Randy!
Cheers!

banana_republic,
Hey all, ordered a w-9 hammer and a solo vape case. Everything showed up in 2 days. Looks good. No problems here.
Thanks Randy

havealight101,
Just had an order arrive from puffitup and I have to say amazing service. I got everything I ordered and received it in 3 days. It was my first time ordering with the company but decided to show some love since they support us here over at fuck combustion. I am now a proud new owner of a magic flight launch box. Now I am just waiting to get some new herb so that I can christen my little buddy. Can not wait to do business with your company Randy, I am looking to add a SSV to mix in a few months.

gjsoccerplayer,
Reactions: Vicki

Drxx

Well if you used the code SOLO160 it comes with the grinder, so you might end up getting 2.

Too my surprise, I only received the grinder I ordered. I used the coupon code and got the discount, but the grinder wasn't included.

Oh well, I got an awesome discount and didn't even know I would be receiving a free grinder until i read about it here. Can't win 'em all!

Drxx,

vape4life

Banned for life
July 7th, they said about 10 business days but the latest tracking shows it left Cali a few days ago. Shouldn't be long now.

vape4life,

Drxx

I ordered mine on the 10th (at night, tho) and received mine on Saturday (14th).

Fast shipping! You guys should be getting yours very soon.

Drxx,
Top Bottom