Woodeez Aromatherapy Diffuser/ Vaporizer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Just my 2:2c: for the night. I've been building motorcycles since I was 12, fins are for cooling. Just look at any motorcycle engine. Those fins on there arent to keep the bike hot, same with the heat exchanger.
Iwien, I do believe that I read a post from you stating that you were done posting here as you were threatend with being banned. That was too much for you, and you claimed that it was your final post. Guess that makes you a liar. Why should anyone belive what you post? I am making a quality product, sorry if it pisses off the fanboys. Everything that Ive posted has been true. Sorry. I'm not going anywhere. Woodeez is here. Love me or hate me, Woodeez is here to stay.
Good night, I'm going to bed.

highendvapes,

vape4health

Just for beezleb . In the top picute , it look like the screen ( that I added ) is under the crossbar , but its not its over it .

vape4health,

t00fatt

highendvapes said:
Just my 2:2c: for the night. I've been building motorcycles since I was 12, fins are for cooling. Just look at any motorcycle engine. Those fins on there arent to keep the bike hot, same with the heat exchanger.
Iwien, I do believe that I read a post from you stating that you were done posting here as you were threatend with being banned. That was too much for you, and you claimed that it was your final post. Guess that makes you a liar. Why should anyone belive what you post? I am making a quality product, sorry if it pisses off the fanboys. Everything that Ive posted has been true. Sorry. I'm not going anywhere. Woodeez is here. Love me or hate me, I'm not going anyhwhere. Good night, I'm going to bed.
Ok will try and explain this as simple as possible. Fins keep an air cooled engine cool, because the greater surface area can more efficiently transfer heat energy from the head to the air than just a solid flat block. Right? Well with a vape what are we trying to do? Heat up air to pass over our herbs and transfer the air's heat energy to the bud making the resins boil off and vaporize. Well to heat up the air, we need to transfer that heat energy from the "head" into the air again, and efficiently. To do so you add surface area, hence the reason the ettera, MZ, PD and your vape have a relatively long path for the air to flow through to heat up the air, and the mass is there to serve as a sort of capacitor to hold excess heat energy and keep the heat exchanger hot. So adding fins, adds surface area, that's fact. Increased surface area increases the efficiency of the heat transfer to air (or any other fluid), this is also fact. If you doubt that, pick up a high school physics book.

Your argument should be maybe that the fins don't make a difference, maybe there is already enough surface area. True or not, these at least are valid and logical. Just because your only familiar with "fins" on motorcycle engines, doesn't mean their application ends there.

t00fatt,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
t00fatt said:
highendvapes said:
Iwien, I do believe that I read a post from you stating that you were done posting here as you were threatend with being banned. That was too much for you, and you claimed that it was your final post. Guess that makes you a liar. Why should anyone belive what you post? I am making a quality product, sorry if it pisses off the fanboys. Everything that Ive posted has been true. Sorry. I'm not going anywhere. Woodeez is here. Love me or hate me, I'm not going anyhwhere. Good night, I'm going to bed.
Ok will try and explain this as simple as possible. Fins keep an air cooled engine cool, because the greater surface area can more efficiently transfer heat energy from the head to the air. Right? Well with a vape what are we trying to do? Heat up air to pass over our herbs and transfer the air's heat energy to the bud making the resins boil off and vaporize. Well to heat up the air, we need to transfer that heat energy from the "head" into the air again, and efficiently. To do so you add surface area, hence the reason the ettera, MZ, PD and your vape have a relatively long path for the air to flow through to heat up the air, and the mass is there to serve as a sort of capacitor to hold excess heat energy and keep the heat exchanger hot. So adding fins, adds surface area, that's fact. Increased surface area increases the efficiency of the heat transfer to air (or any other fluid), this is also fact. If you doubt that, pick up a high school physics book.

Your argument should be maybe that the fins don't make a difference, maybe there is already enough surface area. True or not, these at least are valid and logical. Just because your only familiar with "fins" on motorcycle engines, doesn't mean their application ends there. Guess you've never seen the inside of an electric heater?
Umm yeah I have, and those fins are in the airways path. If you look at the pics, the fins are recessed, making them obsolete. Air has to passs over them in order for it to be transferred. :2c: Good night

highendvapes,

t00fatt

Ah but air does pass over them. Each of those gaps cause turbulence which will pull air in and out of each of the pockets. They will also cause a turbulent flow, heating the air more evenly. A laminar flow would not be beneficial in either of the previously mentioned vapes. Fluid mechanics can be one hell of a bitch, and do things you would never imagine.

EDIT: Why this shift in logic? Before fins are only supposed to used to keep things cool. Now the PD fins are obsolete, where are you going with this? Anything to bring the PD down? I've only discussed physics here and never said the PD is superior.

t00fatt,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
t00fatt said:
Ah but air does pass over them. Each of those gaps cause turbulence which will pull air in and out of each of the pockets. They will also cause a turbulent flow, heating the air more evenly. A laminar flow would not be beneficial in either of the previously mentioned vapes. Fluid mechanics can be one hell of a bitch, and do things you would never imagine.

EDIT: Why this shift in logic? Before fins are only supposed to used to keep things cool. Now the PD fins are obsolete, where are you going with this? Anything to bring the PD down? I've only discussed physics here and never said the PD is superior.
What shift? Fins are for transferring heat. Be it to or away from a source. I personally dont think that the fins add much to the heat exchange on MY vape, cant say much about what others have found. I think mine does just fine without the fins, and from reviews that have been posted I would have too think that it works just fine. And I dont mean by any way to bring down the PD, its a qualiity vape and does its job very well.

highendvapes,

t00fatt

Fair enough, only responded because that comment really threw me off. There is no debating physics, now which vape is the best will always be up to debate. I have no intention of your putting your vape down, just pointing out facts.

t00fatt,

aero18

vaporist
I think the Woodeez is getting much publicity here. This has to be the most active thread on the board! And it wasn't even highendvapes who introduced his product!

Hahaha, I'm getting a kick at this. The people who are mad with him actually make him more well known and commercial.

The irony.
:o:D I am nicely toasted atm.

aero18,

lwien

aero18 said:
I think the Woodeez is getting much publicity here. This has to be the most active thread on the board! And it wasn't even highendvapes who introduced his product!

Hahaha, I'm getting a kick at this. The people who are mad with him actually make him more well known and commercial.

The irony.
I know, and I'm part of it, but it's nothing new. It's kinda like celebrities ragging on the paparazzi, but it's the paparazzi that makes them celebrities. :/

lwien,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Beezleb said:
Iwien,

I agree people should understand...(Cut because of crazy length)....I stand by my view to let the vape speak for itself.
Now that is some high quality post-skill right there. I'm always impressed by the depth at which people respond here on FC :tup:
You wrote that vaked?

Oh and great pic of the WDZ. Don't like the walnut as much s cherry, but nice all the same :)

sneezyjesus,

Rick

Zapman
Iwien said "Yup. While I do take issue with what he brought to market, the bigger issue is HOW he brought it to market."
Please remember all, his main competitor brought it to THIS market. And with a very thorough attempt at trashing the woodeez.
Good to see one Todd. Exciting time, those first few sales. Brings back fond memories.

Rick,

Purple-Days

:lol: Yeah, I posted it. At the time I thought it was a Chinese rip-off. I even poked fun at the mis-spells and bad grammar, saying that English might not be this fellow's first language, implying an off-shore rip-off.

But it was pointed out this fellow was a FC member :tup: , and making fun of his American education seemed ... so I edited it out.

So Rick, if you saw a Chinese rip-off of the MZ, you gonna just let it slide and say nothing?

That's how this thread started, I saw it, I posted it.

These folks aren't stupid, they know you played an active roll in this, and still are making efforts, to drag the PD folks down. Good luck to you and Todd. :disgust:

Purple-Days,

reece

Purple-Days said:
These folks aren't stupid, they know you played an active roll in this, and still are making efforts, to drag the PD folks down. Good luck to you and Todd. :disgust:
The reason they know is they were told. Not because they figured it out. Or maybe I'm the only one who read that post. Where is the deception? How is it wrong for Rick to tell someone how to make a Zap?

What are these efforts to drag PD folks down? I'd like to know if this is real, or just real to you (perception), because I haven't seen it, and if it is true I'd adjust my opinion of Rick accordingly.

However, occasional jabs from Rick do not count. You do the same from time-to-time.

reece,

Rick

Zapman
Interesting irony Tom, you pointing out that " these folks aren't stupid". Thanks for reminding us.

So now there is a conspiracy to drag the PD folks down? By Todd and me? That is really a funny one Tom. We respect all the people here on FC, even the ones who do not like us.

Yes Tom, if I saw a Chinese rip off of the MZ, I would let it slide and say nothing as I have done many times with other similar situations. I probably would not find it anyway as Email, FC and bill pay are about all I do on the internet. Just do not have the time for all that searching around because we are working alot filling orders for our fine customers.
Thank you all by the way. AZ/MZ is catching a nice heavy second wind over the last several months, much of it because of FC. We surely appreciate the good words and the sales.

Rick,

lwien

Rick said:
I probably would not find it anyway as Email, FC and bill pay are about all I do on the internet. Just do not have the time for all that searching around because we are working alot filling orders for our fine customers.
A little passive/aggressive dig if I ever saw one. Sorry Rick. Just couldn't let that one slide. :brow:

lwien,

Rick

Zapman
Call it a dig if you will Iwien. It is also true.
How come you never point out the digs from the other dig dealers?

Kinda hard not to do a dig now and then when you are digged by the expert.
Heck Iwien, you should have highlighted the one about "folks aren't stupid", eh??
Out to dig some holes in blocks..................

Rick,

standard

I love black belt theatre!

*you have dishonored the shaolin temple and now you must die*

standard,

aero18

vaporist
I still like the shape and wood of the PD better than I do the WDZ or the MZ. Softer edges with a more rounded look on top.

It's more aesthetically pleasing than a rough cylindrical body.

aero18,

sour

Instead of going back and forth hows about we all enjoy some herb and be grateful for our fine devices. It took a reality check from some members here for me to realize getting involved in all the drama isn't a cool thing. I'm proud of all the inventors and innovators who makes these great vapes for us to use each day.

sour,

flanman

sour said:
Instead of going back and forth hows about we all enjoy some herb and be grateful for our fine devices. It took a reality check from some members here for me to realize getting involved in all the drama isn't a cool thing. I'm proud of all the inventors and innovators who makes these great vapes for us to use each day.
+1 on that..

flanman,

vape4health

sour said:
That made me feel like I was at the church of vapor . And now we puff .

vape4health,

lwien

Rick said:
Call it a dig if you will Iwien. It is also true.
How come you never point out the digs from the other dig dealers?
Touche.......

You're absolutely right. Many digs coming out of both sides and I kind of eluded to that in post #97, this thread.

I just hate to see you and Tom going at it over this blatant, uninspired knock-off manufactured by someone that, in my opinion, has lost any and all credibility of running an ethical marketing plan in promoting his product, for both you and Tom have done a fine job in both your product and the marketing of your products.

Both the PD and the Zap have been manufactured and marketed to be able to stand on their own merits. The Woodeez is not such a product.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Call it whatever, and I keep reading :p

The various responses and opinions are rather interesting.

:peace:

IAmKrazy2,

Nchomsky

:o, This thread seems to have gotten a little out of hand. As a new member here I am a little disapointed at the finger pointing and outright bias that this includes. I also have a hard time believing that the team of people attacking Todd and his product research ever item they purchase to make sure that the particular company doesn't delve into actions not liked by the consumer. I also don't fully expect someone to research ever company's history to make sure their in compliance with some morale high ground. I'm not saying no one did wrong, or that this couldn't have been handled better but attacking someone only seems to lower oneself to a level they deplore. Anyway since i have no room to sling mud since I'm far from perfect and the facts are cloudy about this whole situation at best I'll just say thanks to Todd, Rick, and Tom for bringing something to the community. :peace:

Nchomsky,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom