Where Do You Vape?

Reveen

Nowhere special . . . have my Extreme Q sitting on my computer desk in the living room. I also have my MFLB sitting on my bedside table for those right-before-bed tokes.

Reveen,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Nowhere special . . . have my Extreme Q sitting on my computer desk in the living room. I also have my MFLB sitting on my bedside table for those right-before-bed tokes.

Why not EQ for before bed toke? :) - what I do

m0sh,

Reveen

Why not EQ for before bed toke? :) - what I do

Well, I do hit the EQ before bed, just not IN bed. I just keep it out in the living room as it would be a pain to move every night. The MFLB is just by my bed in case I'm having trouble falling asleep and need a quick lung of vape.

Reveen,

m0sh

Well, I do hit the EQ before bed, just not IN bed. I just keep it out in the living room as it would be a pain to move every night. The MFLB is just by my bed in case I'm having trouble falling asleep and need a quick lung of vape.

Well I do elbow packing and use a 1.5meter tubing.
Let it heat for 15-17 mins put some movie or so and 1 hour later im sleeping :)

m0sh,
Reactions: Reveen

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Feelin' the love in the vapor lab this morning . . . :luv:

lab1xb.jpg

m0sh

Damn t-dub,this can happen only in US :)

Impressive, impressive, impressive !

m0sh,
Reactions: t-dub

3serieSensi

Taking the iolite longboading was beastly. Crazy. Anhywhere on a floor laying out or playing StarWars Battlefront

3serieSensi,
Reactions: grokit

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I vape in the kitchen, usually. Access to light, sink, dark cupboards, etc. And, when we started, we were insanely running the hood vent fan every time, just in case.

Now, I might grab the NO2 (sans glass :() and take it to the sofa-thing, and vape during a movie.

I really want a small pen-style vape for the nightstand.

Enchantre,

pukkkapc

Literally everywhere! I have the omicron v2, but I just purchased the mini Trippy stix and this thing is so small and stealth I can vape wherever I go.

pukkkapc,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I vape in the kitchen, usually. Access to light, sink, dark cupboards, etc. And, when we started, we were insanely running the hood vent fan every time, just in case.

Now, I might grab the NO2 (sans glass :() and take it to the sofa-thing, and vape during a movie.

I really want a small pen-style vape for the nightstand.

The No2 is a cool piece but, I would go with a solo or an inhalator for the "around the house vape". The No2 produces well but doesn't come close in flavor to the solo! IMO

ou812?

I have an island in my kitchen, floor plan is big great room,open all around. Vaporizer and the WT are either on the island in the kitchen or on the breakfast nook table. Its just me and the dogs and my girl.We just put it all away in a cabinet used solely for our rigs,herb,etc ..When were riding our hogs,then we enjoy it wherever we can outdoors! One day I might be fortunate enough to either witness legalized in FL or will be able to move to a state that is and I will be able to vape where ever, whenever... :leaf::peace:

wallpaper

Usually just around the house. Office desk or living room coffee table. I'm still waiting for a portable that will suit my needs.

wallpaper,

sz1a

Retailer
I've vaped in malls, restaurants, cars, indoors. The one place I wouldn't is the train at rush hour.

sz1a,

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
If I'm home alone, I usually just do my vaping on the couch or on the bed. It feels so liberating compared to smoking - I never dared to hit the bong (inside) anywhere other than directly under the stove's exhaust hood. But the vapor doesn't smell NEARLY as strong or far as the smoke does, so no more running between the kitchen an the living room when toking up... Other than for the munchies, of course ;).

Top Bottom