Where Do You Vape?

robert denby

haha one thing ive always noticed on this site, device pictures always seem to show that everyone on this site is very clean and neat, much to the opposite of the cliche of stoners in general. it makes me proud to share the same neatness!

i also vape wherever i choose and it usually goes unnoticed. at work at my desk, in the bathroom, in the car. in a movie theatre is always a fun one for me.

i just cant believe how unnoticable it is compared with smoking.
i used to smoke cigs JUST TO COVER THE SMELL!
now i am smoke free and medicated constantly

robert denby,

drumwizard

Account Closed
My bedroom...I enjoy being able to listen to music, watch TV or a movie, play a video game, or just lie in bed with a vapor bag/whip and RELAX! =)

drumwizard,
Reactions: Cereal_MF

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Anywhere I am! Most of my vaping is done in my room, because it's the best place in the house to vape! I use a 23" computer monitor, my computer has surround sound, my TV/Xbox is against the wall to the left of where my computer is, and there's a mini fridge at the end of my bed that's behind me. Also have a full bathroom and a small walk-in closet, as well as a bunch of books and some random arts and crafts.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Cereal_MF

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I don't think I've noticed this thread before. I vape almost exclusively, in my bedroom. To be more specific, at my desk. The Cloud hardly leaves the desk, accept to be hit. It leaves the house on rare occasions(when someone needs to try it, and can't get here.) I just posted this video the other day, in the Cloud thread, but I'll throw it in here as well, as it shows my desk/vape area. I have a large drawer in my desk, that pulls out far enough to be a small table, with a piece of would on top. This is shown in my video(s) on youtube. It expands my vaping space when I need more surface area, for vapes/flower, etc.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I also vape primarily in my room, usually with my bubbler sitting on my desk. When I vape on the go, I like to find secluded spots with a view :)

vorrange

Vapor.wise
The place that i vape the most and most often, is my room.

After i stopped combusting, i was in the habit of lighting everywhere and i got really good at rolling a joint quick and stealthy. I also tried to always keep a straight tube instead of the typical cone shape that is just too easy for someone who doesn't know jack shit about MJ to realize it was a joint.

When i switched to vaporizing, it was hard to modify my habits. The genie looks like a pipe but there is not much smoke going out so that my be suspicious to a more inquiring mind.

The MFLB gave me the ability to use it everywhere again, the places i didn't try were the ones i didn't have the oportunity to try.

But since we are creatures of habit, my usual toking places outside my house were: cafes and my car.

Lately i haven't done it outside much.. when i go out i leave everything at home. It started when i got my DV, since it wasn't as stealthy as the MFLB, although i kept doing it in the exact same places i wasn't as confortable.

After i had an issue with the charging dock in my DV i started to use it less and less but i didn't use the MFLB either, i just kept vaporizing at home.

None of this was planned, i was just how things evolved. Right now, the MFLB is with my GF because she is (i hope!) finally giving up combustion for good, the DV was sent back, and my genie is out when i want to be out.

I realized that the habit as well as the ability to vape outside are totally conected to the vaporizer in question, even more so than the routines i thought i had.

vorrange,

Karuna

In my bedroom, in front of PC, or sometimes on the bed where I can get super comfy. I usually listen to relaxing music and read while vaping.

Karuna,

StickyShisha2

in bed its Ophos driving a 2.4ohm Omi. in the tub, straight up dab on Ti. at work its TV DART being powered by Ophos on usb passthrough

vorrange

Vapor.wise
You have a pretty oily setup, unfortunately it is something i can't afford where i live.

vorrange,

octo

What does that mean?
I mostly vape at home in my own room, as that is the safest. Out in public I am super stealthy about it and hold my mflb with my jacket sleeve so nobody can see what is happening. The police around here are very anti-MJ and will not hesitate to arrest you.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I have those kind of issues too. Where do you live ? Here in France you've gotta be paranoid/low profile if you don't wanna get caught. Stupid country.
I prefer to vape in the nature, then at home, and then the city. I like to be stoned in the city but repression fuck it up

BaMbAaAChA

HAKUNA MATATA!!
In the car i drive alot, inside of bars/clubs alone at home and evrytime I find a new oportunity to vape and try something new :D

BaMbAaAChA,

vapirtoo

In my basement with an exhaust fan on.
I moved out of the garage and use the basement
exclusively. :ko:
I do miss using the LB outdoors, but I've been either
too busy or too lazy to vape outside. :(
The outdoors high is the most powerful or
noticeable.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Was outside, but those on the east coast us know that we've got a hurricane coming, and winter is also coming, so my room at my parents house :)

Cereal_MF,
Top Bottom