What's in your vape right now?

turk

turk
...orange romulan?....heard of romulan...platinum romulan....but...not orange romulan ...lol

turk,
Reactions: ataxian

KimDracula

...orange romulan?....heard of romulan...platinum romulan....but...not orange romulan ...lol

I know, I hadn't either. It's some pretty dank stuff, though. It's got a very skunky orange aroma with a taste like orange rinds rather than a real sweet citrus flavor.

KimDracula

They're claiming 30%. That's quite high but doesn't appear to be unheard of any more. I think it definitely packs a solid punch. I have a fairly high tolerance so I end up adding concentrate to it anyway.

TwistedGray

Grinding up some of the Raspberry Kush now, but that Blood Orange is calling my name from afar. SUCH an amazing aroma!
i-X6LwnKp-XL.jpg

MinnBobber

...................................................................................
OK, for all us cannabis snobs, slobs, aficionados in non-legal states, your pile of goodies is like a dream (a Blue Dream in fact).
The main election makes me want to barf, but here's to legal cannabis winning everywhere tonight and spreading everywhere, like wild hemp, in the US and worldwide :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
...................................................................................
OK, for all us cannabis snobs, slobs, aficionados in non-legal states, your pile of goodies is like a dream (a Blue Dream in fact).
The main election makes me want to barf, but here's to legal cannabis winning everywhere tonight and spreading everywhere, like wild hemp, in the US and worldwide :)

Medical marijuana just passed in my state!!! :)

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Seattle Cough - I only bought 2 grams it was way too expensive but I wanted to try it. $18 a gram. There's legal cannabis for ya. The most expensive since I started buying medical. Really not any better than others that are $11 and $13 a gram. Processors can choose what prices to sell their product at. The stores don't set the prices.
Ud7WvF1.jpg

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Seattle Cough - I only bought 2 grams it was way too expensive but I wanted to try it. $18 a gram. There's legal cannabis for ya. The most expensive since I started buying medical. Really not any better than others that are $11 and $13 a gram. Processors can choose what prices to sell their product at. The stores don't set the prices.

Our most expensive grams of medical is $17, but I am curious what will happen to those prices in a few months. I will maintain my medical card to avoid the extensive taxes (15% state + x% local).

TwistedGray,

Vitolo

Vaporist
When I have had to compensate, renumerate, donate, or pay for Medical grade MJ (always the best),
the most I have ever had to hand over was $10 a gram.
My usual amount was $5 to $6.
While we still had grow rights, I paid only for nutrients, soil and lighting.
The Lights were used but inexpensive and very good.
People that grow over-spend, and they invariably overestimate how much it cost them to grow.
EVERYTHING considered..... electric bill (ran the lights on separate meter), water bill, Soil expense, and seeds: I averaged $1.42 a gram most of the time. If I were forced to charge myself $8 an hour for my time spent working on the plants, my cost would have been $3.80 a gram. I do not have to figure that in because I am not on the job market and do not work, so there was nothing better to do with my time.
Here are a few strains I grew at an average of $1.42 a gram:
(See note after spoiler)
DSC03018.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

DSC01525.jpg

DSC01522.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01530.jpg

wr.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01715.jpg
Note- I put copyright notice on the pictures.. because at the time a local entrepreneur was
posting my pictures on his website, advertising these as available strains. A very illegal thing to do on two counts. First stealing images from another website is a DMCA offense, and offering Marijuana for sale on a website is absurdly questionable behavior!

I gave a great deal of this away as compassionate donations to the community.
At this time, My cost again would be about $10 per gram, but I am also on the receiving end of compassion from a few local dispensaries that have been watching out for my well being.
EDIT:
I forgot to say what was in my vape right now....
Blue Dream in the Volcano

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
@Vitolo .

OMG, $1.42 a gram for those primo buds, yikes.
Sweet
But sadly grow rights have been terminated going on 3 years now.
Some of what I grew lasted me a very long time.
I grew those in 2012.
Remaining Jars of buds from those "grows" were confiscated by LEO in May of 2015.
I received a bud or two of those exact strains this past month (Nov, 2016), from patients that had been given some as compassionate donation before the raid... showing me that some patients were conservative and held onto bits of their meds, (as I do).
I have vaped some of 2012 grown meds as recently as a month ago.

Top Bottom