What's in your vape right now?

Krazy

Switched back to my Indicas; Skywalker Kush in this case.

For those of you that like sativas Tutankhamen is well worth a try. The bit that I have is from an orphaned outdoor plant. Moved in a pot twice. Then 1 month growing in the shade out in the woods in a pile of dirt. Then the final month repotted and indoors under a 1,000LED. In spite of all that it tested out at 25% at Page Analiticals. Perfect example of desirable sativa traits IMO.

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

Been down to all flower and another week or two until a shatter run. (Certainly don't mean to sound ungrateful there)

BUT managed to scrape a last full session of my grape mystery co2 wax so maybe back to 5 hours of straight sleep instead of 3. Ahhhh...!

:zzz:

Good things to everyone.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Honey Bear . . . :)

honeybearbud.jpg

---
honeybear.jpg

TwistedGray

The Air is packed with the remaining Jedi Mind Trick for tonight's sleep session, but I did a little run to the store earlier to stock back up.

The Blueberry Kush is one of my favorites! Blue Cheese is self explanatory, Tangie is a great sativa, Pineapple Kush smelled great along with Clementine. I got the Ogre for shits and giggles, but doesn't have a strong aroma or anything...it's high in THC and Indica dominant so figured what the hell.

i-2bdd44r-XL.jpg

TwistedGray

Busted open the Clementine, too damn cold in this house. Let's see if this will warm me up and/or allow me to forget how cold it is.
ps: The greens are a little more muted than the picture would lead you to believe. It's no that fluorescent.

i-6J3P5Hf-XL.jpg

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

Homemade Afghan Skunk QWET shatter in the Yocan Torch.

Sorry, but...reports of John Barleycorn's death have been GREATLY exaggerated...

I've never been so piss high in my life, for so long.

I posted a pic of a dab over in dab stash thread, couldn't finish it maybe 3/4 of it. Like...1/10g maybe.

Been getting HIGHER over 3 hours now...wow. That must be the Skunk side? I think that's know more for creep, wondering because the taste is strongly Afghani. Didn't know "creeper" even existed with concentrates. Wow. Just...wow.

I see a LOT of buds coming for OldOyler's "Free Everclear for Cannabis Flowers" qwet shatter party...

:science:

Peace and good things to everyone.

Top Bottom