What's in your vape right now?

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

Early Green Crush flower (Afghani fathered Green Crack) for testing! (Sometimes you just need supply)

:D

(The rest of the early is being qwetted into shatter right now)

Good things to everyone.

2fX1mkM.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
White Chronic.
A one gram bud that I just found, in a back-pack that I use when I go to the hospital.
That white chronic gram is 3 years old.
It evaded detection during the 2015 raid that reduced our home to a pile of rubble that took a month to repair.
They missed it, and tonight it is being used in the Volcano, and the crumbs that do not fit in the Volcano are being used through the SSV as I type.
White Chronic is a pleasant strain.
Have fun all~

OldOyler

Peace all!

Grey market co2 wax, very grape-ey and smelled a touch of neem, checked with my experts on FC and they felt that it was safe enough.

Wowza.

Can't click the button on my Yocan Torch back off fast enough before I have beat the piss out of myself with a dense hit.

Happy wax, couldn't peg the source material to save my life through the grape. But I'm glad I didn't froo-froo out and not vape it. Uplifting, bit of a "head brightener" but not really "energizing" per se.

Nothing on my dual quartz coils after vaping as usual with the co2 stuff, was worried the grape was more than terps added.

See? Caught myself, post could have rambled even MORE...sorry about that. So there's the review of it.

Okay "Be cool baby, be cool..."

:cool:

Peace and good vaping today everyone!

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Some local brew BHO I have been sitting on for a few weeks. It was blackberry jam or blackberry something or other...pretty good stuff...on par with the BHOstco extracts that I get often. It looks dark so I took a picture with light behind it so you could see that under the right light you can see its really an amber color. The slab is thick tho so you can't quite see through it.

@Eatrocks Does this look like that Blackberry Kush wax you posted in the share that dab stash thread the other day? I know we run in the same circle sometimes...

@OldOyler Since you like the Torch so much you should check out the Portable E-Nails or the E-Nail attachments for Mod Boxes. This is what I moved onto currently from the Torch as you can actually dab with these. you can even preload the dish if you like since it heats up so quickly but either way its a much more effiecient and effective way IMHO over the Torch which I was loving...have a little travel kit with a elbow joint and glass bubbler even!

nosmoking,
Reactions: OldOyler

Eatrocks

Some local brew BHO I have been sitting on for a few weeks. It was blackberry jam or blackberry something or other...pretty good stuff...on par with the BHOstco extracts that I get often. It looks dark so I took a picture with light behind it so you could see that under the right light you can see its really an amber color. The slab is thick tho so you can't quite see through it.

@Eatrocks Does this look like that Blackberry Kush wax you posted in the share that dab stash thread the other day? I know we run in the same circle sometimes...

@OldOyler Since you like the Torch so much you should check out the Portable E-Nails or the E-Nail attachments for Mod Boxes. This is what I moved onto currently from the Torch as you can actually dab with these. you can even preload the dish if you like since it heats up so quickly but either way its a much more effiecient and effective way IMHO over the Torch which I was loving...have a little travel kit with a elbow joint and glass bubbler even!

Yea looks like its prob from the same batch, very sappy but snap right off if its cooled down some. Good qual but it take a lil more to get me good like nug run...prob a good thing thou lol.

Just picked up some danktanks...man the flavor is like puna colada/pineapple.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Yea looks like its prob from the same batch, very sappy but snap right off if its cooled down some. Good qual but it take a lil more to get me good like nug run...prob a good thing thou lol.

Just picked up some danktanks...man the flavor is like puna colada/pineapple.
How strong are those danktanks? I mean I see they say 100% THC and all, but do they hit like concentrates or is it more like the prefilled C02 carts?

nosmoking,

Eatrocks

How strong are those danktanks? I mean I see they say 100% THC and all, but do they hit like concentrates or is it more like the prefilled C02 carts?

Yea im not sure, it tastes like nug run dabs but it still hits like a vape. Just 2 light pulls and im where i wanna be for about 45min. It stronger than the blkberry shatter by volume. If u pulse the power with a long inhale you can get crazy big hits, but its not something you wanna pass around, 1 or 2 rips then let it cool off.

Eatrocks,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Had some excess oil collecting on my dab tool, probably 6-7 different strains. Quite a bit big of a dab than normal for me, but it's Friday. I only gotta work one more day until the day off so might as well! Sativa dominate whatever it was, because I've been having a real love affair with sativas lately. :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Had some excess oil collecting on my dab tool, probably 6-7 different strains. Quite a bit big of a dab than normal for me, but it's Friday. I only gotta work one more day until the day off so might as well! Sativa dominate whatever it was, because I've been having a real love affair with sativas lately. :peace:
I go through fazes?
INDICA for a while then HYBRYDS then SATIVAS.
zTfJnjj.jpg

Tonight GAME CHANGER (HYBRID)

All day SPOIL CANDY (SATIVA)

I live in a weird place but I like it!

Eatrocks

I go through fazes?
INDICA for a while then HYBRYDS then SATIVAS.
zTfJnjj.jpg

Tonight GAME CHANGER (HYBRID)

All day SPOIL CANDY (SATIVA)

I live in a weird place but I like it!

Lemme know how u like the game changer, i saw some gc indoor listed close to me but i kinda get turned off by the new strain names im not familair with.....

Eatrocks,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Me, too. I search "[strain name] reviews" and get others' opinions. Very helpful. :tup:

Just finished vaping some Candyland on this mellow Saturday morning. :cool:
I want to get some CANDYLAND!

Heard positive notes about this strain.
GC taste amazing.
MEDICATION very pleasant.

This afternoon I will break out the TRAINWRECK (SATIVA)
I like this one as well.

I don't remember what strain's I have left before my next batch?
CANDYLAND is on my list! (1/4 oz should be enough to try it?)
Thank you.

OldOyler

Peace all!

Some early, short dried, short cured Crush. (Afghani x Skunk)

Effects are absolutely magnificent. Skunk and (at this point a bit too much) kush in a really creamy blend. (Had it been cured well, taste would have been smooth, dirt organic skunk I am quite sure)

But being early, there's no stirring and second vape in my Arizer Q - straight to green dragon after vape.

Good vaping and lots of healing for the rest of the weekend.

L1CmmpCl.jpg

KimDracula

I want to get some CANDYLAND!

Heard positive notes about this strain.
GC taste amazing.
MEDICATION very pleasant.

This afternoon I will break out the TRAINWRECK (SATIVA)
I like this one as well.

I don't remember what strain's I have left before my next batch?
CANDYLAND is on my list! (1/4 oz should be enough to try it?)
Thank you.

Candyland is my favorite and I bet you'll love it, too, considering your love of GSC and GDP. I rarely get anything else when it's on the menu at my favorite dispensary.

Right now I've got some very purple God Bud and some Orange Romulan. Both are nice heavy indicas for sleep. I have some Platinum Kush CO2 sugar crumble to add to it in the EVO for an extra kick. I'm about to take a dab of some WCC Parcore.

Top Bottom