What's in your vape right now?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Wreckage! most is still growing but I cut a branche some day ago....can't believe it could taste like that...it's difficult to explain a taste....but 5mn after to finish a session with my Mivape (yes the Vaporfection portable is on the top for the taste) I still get all the flavors in my mouth&nose.

Lavender will stay my favourite for taste but this one is very close even if it's completly different sort of taste. Although Wreckage seems to medicate a lot more.... I will test a butane extraction soon.

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Piece all!

Ahhhh...pain goes bye bye...oops sorry. Okay first item in today's canna grab bag.

Whute Kush flower in Extreme Q.

@momofthegoons suddenly my "dislike" for my larger flower rig is...unimportant.

:ko:

Peace and healing everyone.

EDIT: Oh. And I said "thank you" to my sharty vape oil cart and some weak caps I had been crying about. Just wanted to throw some gratitude towards "just made it STILL makes it...".

:peace:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Black Cherry Cola. Very nice strain!
dJoCUG5.jpg

3.5 SPACE CASE for this little nugget! (SPOILED CANDY)

OldOyler

Peace all!

A nice premium "house" co2 wax, probably blended lemon haze and a "white something or other", excellent.

Trying to spend my day at the high end of the low -end, or as I am calling it my last day "pre-Yocan Torch" (comes tomorrow, yes! - basic donated bubbler for now, but still I'm psyched!!!)

Peace everyone!

waiting_on_torch.jpg

OldOyler

Peace all!

Some Sour Diesel flowers.

Oddly was the return of some of a gift I had given a guy, good timing as I usually don't hit SD this late if possible but needed the introspective force for processing a couple situations. (One of which is my NEW Yocan Torch that arrived beaten up...)

Peace and good things everyone!

TwistedGray

It's actually Black Cherry Soda. I made a mistake. It's still good, especially for daytime use.

It's beautiful! Super dark purple :) I picked up a gram along with a whole lot of other stuff.

Edit: In the image below you can pick it out quite easily from its color alone.

Last edited:
TwistedGray,

TwistedGray

i-86S3Rhp-X2.jpg

Today's run to the dispensary: grams of Black Cherry Soda, Dutch Treat, Gelato Sherbert, and Charlotte's Web (CBD only strain). Also an eighth of Lemon Haze (SUPER lemon hit) and 4 grams of shatter. And for spending over $200 I got a preroll of Sherbert and a 15mg Kiva bar.

I am pretty sure that we're going full legal in a few months which I am not sure how I feel. I like the idea of more competition in the marketplace, but I am not convinced it will have an economic impact on the prices. my dispensary just lowered its prices recently; however, legalization will tack on 15% tax plus a few other misc taxes.

Anyways, time to grind and blow the mind :)

Trypsy Summers

ob6FIDJ.jpg

Right now I've got Himalayan Orange Diesel & Russian Rocket Fuel (sorry about picture quality, but this is it) Although the Bud might look a bit roughed up, please bear in mind they've crammed too much into the jar, which is what happens round here, as we're kinda tight with the link, so we get the things kinda pre, which also means without the frills, that is afforded to them others, ;)!!

So here's the tale of the tape;;)

The smaller jar is the Russian Rocket Fuel, just as an aside, what I've found with R.R.F., is that it has two distinct pheno's; The first one consists of nugs, just like regular indica's, whilst the other one is more kinda like 'foxtail' buds, kinda wispy and they have that distinct spear tip thing going on, oh and one other thing, the foxtail pheno, i.e. the 2nd pheno, is kinda leafy as fuck, which is great for hash - as the leaves are covered in 'sugar' even the fan leaves have the equivalent of what I've seen on the sugar leaves of blockbusters like Chemdawg! IMHO!! :nod:

However, it would be remiss of me not to say a few things (or something) about Himalayan Orange Diesel (H.O.D.) The nugs are fine (not that you'd tell by the photo,) It smells alright, not as interesting as the RRF, which has a sweeter smell - when compared!:)

I'm on the Digit on the moment, but I've just cleaned up my glass and E.L.B's on the EVO so testing is gonna get radical this afternoon! I will give you the vape quality and all that stuff in the next seg!!

Just an update, I've just tasted the HOD, using the EVO, and I have to say that I'm quite impressed! H.O.D. is not a throat ripper per se, its kinda mild to medium in that respect.
The stone is very much in the front of the head initially (them kinda 'right between the eyes', aka 3rd eye activator) then it spreads out (or should I say, it seeps) throughout the body, the high is clear, (I like that!) For a first time try, I'd give this a good 8*, It's nice, very nice, actually it the kinda nicer than I expected nice!

Not saying:2c:, Just saying:\, Without saying:|

:leaf: Pure Peace

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tutti Fruity
I went a bit overboard for my morning medication!
I put 1.1 g (a tad over a gram) in the Plenty chamber, and vaped...and vaped.
I squeezed the reset trigger 7 times, until I milked the thing dry.
In my vape right now is about a gram of ABV;)

OldOyler

Peace all!

Opened second jar of co2 wax just to get a change, grey marketed as "Premium House Blend".

Again, can only guess...I'll say an OG Hybrid and something...with a strong pine pheno.

(Interesting, didn't taste the pine well until I swapped a perfectly clean mini-bubbler on my pen)

Saving at least 1/2 of each jar for comparison in new Yocan Torch / honeycomb bubbler coming in a few days...

:peace:

Good vaping!

Trypsy Summers

An update on Himalayan Orange Diesel aka H.O.D.;
The high was nice and hung around for a good 2 to 3 hours, as previously stated, it starts cerebrally (is that a word? If not, I mean it begins in the head) and then spreads/seeps steadily throughout the body, where it hangs around, bringing a calm relaxing vibe. Nice!

Russian Rocket Fuel aka R.R.F.
Well I'never! After doing some research, I am to understand that this strain is a mix between New York City Diesel and White Russian, which explains quite a lot to me, now I can see why it's so strong, (Golovkin style)!! :goon:

I remember White Russian from back in the day, a High Times Cannabis Cup Winner in '96', if my memory serves me right! If you dig into White Russian you'll find that it has very good genetics! :rockon:Anyway I purposely refrained from having this so that I could objectively evaluate the H O D,.

However, after having a bowl of Russian Rocket Fuel in the Vapexhale EVO, I gotta say, the first thing that hit me as a noticeable variable between the two strains, is that The Russian Rocket Fuel has a nice 'sweetish' after taste. The other noticeable thing was that even on the first pull (the primer draw) I could feel the effect of the Rocket! It seemed like I was just inhaling fumes, but very potent fumes, cos I felt the same effect that I was feeling after the '3rd intake' of the H.O.D! ;)

However, to be fair, the effects are not too dissimilar once the H.O.D. gets up to speed, but as the name implies the Russian Rocket Fuel gets you there faster, way faster and the high is different imho.:nod:
The effects of R.R. F. are instantly felt all over, but I like the way that you can function if you want to, or, should I say if you need to! This strains certainly fires up the neural pathways, as well as having that couch-locking effect at the same time, think 'locked-in' syndrome. lol!:hmm:

I can say in all honesty, that I am extremely happy with this strain, I rate it along with Girl Scout Cookies in terms of taste and strength, and whilst it's just as strong, it certainly ain't as brutal as Chemdawg! I gave HOD an 8* but for Russian Rocket Fuel, I would certainly think about awarding 8++ or even a 9!! :rockon:

Not saying:\, Just saying:sherlock::2c:, Without saying,

:leaf:Pure Peace

TwistedGray

I just kicked off the last of my Tangie eighth from a few months ago, and opened some of my new medicine for pictures. I packed a Charlotte's web for later and a Strawberry Banana (AMAZING aroma) for tonight to go to sleep.

Anyways here are some macro shots.

Black Cherry Soda (Hybrid 50/50 17% THC)
One of my favorite colored strains, but S-Banana wins for flavor (so far)
i-b6nZLjr-XL.jpg

i-pkKTxVq-XL.jpg

Strawberry Banana (I/S 27% THC)
i-VJpkpjK-XL.jpg

Charlotte's Web (12% CBD)
i-s9JJmjp-L.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I just kicked off the last of my Tangie eighth from a few months ago, and opened some of my new medicine for pictures. I packed a Charlotte's web for later and a Strawberry Banana (AMAZING aroma) for tonight to go to sleep.

Anyways here are some macro shots.

Black Cherry Soda (Hybrid 50/50 17% THC)
One of my favorite colored strains, but S-Banana wins for flavor (so far)
i-b6nZLjr-XL.jpg

i-pkKTxVq-XL.jpg

Strawberry Banana (I/S 27% THC)
i-VJpkpjK-XL.jpg

Charlotte's Web (12% CBD)
i-s9JJmjp-L.jpg

Love the Black Cherry Soda. Darkest strain I've ever had.

Top Bottom